IdealElement is offline New Member

Exclamation It's been like almost 2 weeks since my last shot and I haven't been doing well at all

I'm really concerned. I'm in the process of moving to NC so I haven't been able to get back to connecticut to reup.. My body feels like it's shutting down.. Aches and pains all over my body.. Strength and motivation is way down.. I've been feeling depressed and losing my appetite. I don't know anyone near in PA where I'm staying with mom till my apt is ready in NC.. and I dont' know anyone in NC. I really don't know what to do.. Should I try that OXO9 stuff from GNC that helps balance estrogrn levels.. It just keeps getting worse as every day goes by.. I'm not losing much weight only a couple pounds..
    I only ran 1 cycle of Sust Should I really be this bad off.

I've been gettin pains in my shoulders that wake me up at night screaming.. I have some type of freckle spots on my ball joints of my shoulders that only bother me every few years but I never expected it to come back after the last pain episode 5 years ago..
    the pain was so severe mom gave me a couple muscle relaxors and painkillers that knocked me out for a couple days to help me get through the worst of it..

I had no idea that steroids we're this detrimental to the body.. I'm really concerned and really freakin out... HELP!
    Last edited by IdealElement; 06-26-2004 at 02:33 PM.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Get clomid and nolvadex and some tribulus.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    why did you leave your gear behind if you knew you needed shots in between time???...

like bdtr said...i would get clomid and nolva and begin pct asap!

I wouldn't know how I'm in a new area.. I'm in a new state new town don't know anyone.. I guess I could try talkin to some people at the gym.. Is that stuff legal to get like through a doc?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    research sites have it, but it will take days to get...do you not have it already that a bud could overnight to you?

dont tell me you started a cycle with haveing any anti-es or clomid???

It was my first cycle I wasn't really prepared.. I talked to my mom explained to her whats going on.. Looks like I'm gonna be able to make the drive to CT tonight.. I got about $300 So I guess I"m gonna just get 1 more cycle then the rest in comid.. Then discuss some mailing arrangments or something cause I can't go through this again.. I crashed at my buddies house the other night and scared the **** out of him cause I woke up in the middle of the night screaming from shoulder pain..

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by IdealElement
    It was my first cycle I wasn't really prepared.. I talked to my mom explained to her whats going on.. Looks like I'm gonna be able to make the drive to CT tonight.. I got about $300 So I guess I"m gonna just get 1 more cycle then the rest in comid.. Then discuss some mailing arrangments or something cause I can't go through this again.. I crashed at my buddies house the other night and scared the **** out of him cause I woke up in the middle of the night screaming from shoulder pain..

You don't need to get another cycle.... you need to buy all the stuff for a PROPER pct. Get nolva, clomid, maybe even some l-dex as well. Also buy yourself some tribulus asap. Goes to show.... always do your research 1st and always have all your stuff on hand before starting a cycle

<<LMO>>

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You talked to your Mom? You didn't have PCT on hand before starting?

I'm outta this one.

~SC~

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Research bro and best of luck with the recovery. Sust is pretty strong man and varies in diff individuals. I would also consult your doc some more on the shoulder pain.

Thread Information