does anyone else just feel like...

****? im not even on AAS and i feel pissed off at the world all the time. im soon to be on my first cycle, holla, already got it in just waiting probably for summer to end and school to start up again to do it. anyways, just had to say somtimes life sucks. peace

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by )(PimP JuicE)(
    ****? im not even on AAS and i feel pissed off at the world all the time. im soon to be on my first cycle, holla, already got it in just waiting probably for summer to end and school to start up again to do it. anyways, just had to say somtimes life sucks. peace

yeah man recently i just have huge burts of anger out of no where... and at times its really troubling.. i think its stress related tho..

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Sometimes life does suck dude, but if you are feeling pissed off at the world all the time, I suggest that you talk to someone. I'll also add that you should do so before starting your cycle. Start off by going to see your doctor and telling him how you feel. If he's any good he'll run some basic tests to see if you have a physical problem. If so, this can be fairly easily corrected these days.

I went to see my doctor a year and a half ago about a similar situation and it's the best thing I could have done. PM me if you want to talk further.

Philliagorillia is offline Associate Member
    I've ad alot of those days sofar this summer, i need a new **** buddy too espically for my fall bulker...

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by )(PimP JuicE)(

we all feel that way once ina while bro..

Beernutz is offline Member
    Ya bro i sometimes suffer with this $hit too. Im planning to go see my Doc in a couple of weeks to see if he could help me. I can tell you right off the bat tho that alot of stress can be brought upon you when you workout. Diet and training can be very hard emotionally and mentally on some pple. Believe me bro your not alone at all. I estimate withing the next 15-20 min youll have a bunch of posts on this thread about pple saying they feel the same way alot of the times.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I was sort of feeling that way for a while....and I fight it every day at work. My boss and one of my guys yap CONSTANTLY. My boss (also a woman) can't finish a sentence without giggling afterwards. She could say I killed my husband...and giggle afterwards. Makes me freaking NUTZ. One of the guys that works for me yaps constantly. I suspect his wife won't let him talk at home.

I went and bought some zen meditation music. I put it in the over head music system in my office. As soon as it starts getting to be too much... I turn the music on and EVERYONE mellows out. I also have one in my car...so when I get really bad...I turn it on when I go to lunch.

Try finding something that calms you. Go talk to someone. It helps a lot.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive been feeling more depressed then anger. My summer started out bad with my best friend dieing.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    When I start to feel like that I usually force myself into the gym and vent all my anger at the weights! I get my best workouts when I'm aggrevated at something or someone! Use it as motivation bro....It'll make ya feel so much better too....remember no one goes to jail for throwing weights around instead of people!

MJ

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    Ive been feeling more depressed then anger. My summer started out bad with my best friend dieing.
    I am very sorry to hear that bro. STay strong.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    I get more rage when Im off a cycle then when Im on. I hate no being on. That will change in a week though.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Some people like to call it rage, I just call it having no patience for stupid people.

Thread Information