Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    C.K. is offline Junior Member

I was caught with Steroids ...bad story!!!

Hey everybody, my life has turned into Hell...literally! I decided I wanted to save some money about a month ago, so I cruised down to Mexico with a buddy to stock up for my cycle. I brought back 3 bottles of Enantat, 3 bottles of Eq, nolva, & clomid. I put them in my crotch in spandex shorts under my pants. We drove through the border on our way back to the US and they pulled us aside just to ask us where we were coming from. We replied that we stayed with my buddies family for a day. They then asked if they could walk around our car really quick, and we said sure. When they got to my side they found and empty baggie (weed bag) stuck between teh door! This was not mine and my dumbass friend is a pot-head. I was ready to kill him because tehy thought it was mine. I was dragged out of teh car and they said I looked like i do steroids , I said Hell No. Then they serched us and grabbed my balls. They got me! We were cuffed and thrown in the cell for about 8 hours in all after questioning and everything. It was not fun. I bailed myself out with 100$ after I was charged with a Felony and signed a papersaying that I did it or else they wouldnt let me out. i then had to pay a fine of 5000 but begged to have it reduced, they then reduced it to 500 if I payed it within 30 days. Well I didnt have a job, and I needed to make sure my parents never found out about this (they are divorced, and I live with my Mom). They wrote down teh adress that wason my iD which was my dad's and they said "is this where you want it sent?". I said no then wrote down my mom's adress so i could grab it before she saw it. Well a week later I got a call from Mom saying that she wanted me out of the house by teh end of teh night and she never wanted me back! I was scared and didnt need any more trouble. This was a little over a month ago. I am still on my own, got a job, need a new car, need a new place to live in 1 month, and am low on cash. I had to drop community college to work, my dad helps me with food, and I missed teh deadline with teh payment on teh ticket. Also now I cant be a paramedic since I have a felony! The only thing keeping me going is Bodybuilding! I seroiusly hate life, and dont know what I will do. I couldnt write all this for you all because I didnt have access to a computer. There is my ****ty story, feel free to ask or talk, but dont bag on me please...I have had enuff...i'm only 20 by the way!

tinytool is offline Junior Member
    If all is falling apart for you bro try joining the Marines. Your right there next to Pedleton. I did it and it changed my life. Your still young and have a lot to look forward to.

C.K. is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tinytool
    If all is falling apart for you bro try joining the Marines. Your right there next to Pedleton. I did it and it changed my life. Your still young and have a lot to look forward to.
    I tried about a year ago and they wouldnt let me due to medical problems, now im just not to interested anymore, but thanx.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    sux for you bro, hope it gets better soon

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    ****....hang in there buds, life will get better. Try and think of the future positives and come to terms with what happened and the fact that you can't change the past. It might feel like your life is over but it has just changed direction. When I think back at all of the colossally stupid things I did when I was younger, I'm astounded about my complete lack of decision making in the past. Moral of the story is accept it and move on but be sur eto learn from the experience.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I am an experienced criminal, I spent 4 years in prison, I am 12 credits short of a AAS in Criminal Justice, so I am pretty sure I know what I am talking about when I say this. NO ONE is given bail, asked to plea and sentenced in the same day. So I don't believe this story. Plus you said you bailed yourself out, THEN they made you sign a paper or they wouldn't let you out????? If you bailed yourself out, you leave and get a date for preliminary hearing or Superior Court arraignment. This story sounds like BS to me.
    Last edited by Lozgod; 06-26-2004 at 09:33 PM.

butterface is offline Banned
    I dont see why he would make this up. I believe you. Sorry to hear all this happened. Too bad for your weed friend, thats why I dont hang out with idiots that do non-steroid drugs. I had a friend driving with me to a party one night and once we got to the party he pulls out a big bag of weed. Thats when I said you gotta find a ride back home buddy and dont EVER get a ride with me again. I try my best not to put myself into bad situations and if someone unwittingly puts me into one they wont be my friend anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by butterface
    I dont see why he would make this up. I believe you
    Well he must of went through a whole different court system than every other citizen in the United States of America. No one is arraigned, plead, and sentenced in the same day.

Not to mention if he is so stretched for money he is posting questions in the Steroid Questions forum how to use all this different gear he has.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I am an experienced criminal, I spent 4 years in prison, I am 12 credits short of a AAS in Criminal Justice, so I am pretty sure I know what I am talking about when I say this. NO ONE is given bail, asked to plea and sentenced in the same day. So I don't believe this story. Plus you said you bailed yourself out, THEN they made you sign a paper or they wouldn't let you out????? If you bailed yourself out, you leave and get a date for preliminary hearing or Superior Court arraignment. This story sounds like BS to me.
    i agree...it aint that easy...and you dont beg for a fine to be lessened by 4500$$$$$!!!!...doesnt happen...

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    i agree...it aint that easy...and you dont beg for a fine to be lessened by 4500$$$$$!!!!...doesnt happen...
    lol, I didn't even think about that, talk about leniency.

lol, I didn't even think about that, talk about leniency.
    if it were that easy i wouldnt have let that cop get away with giving me a seatbelt ticket in a parking lot

if it were that easy i wouldnt have let that cop get away with giving me a seatbelt ticket in a parking lot
    If it was that way I would of only did 60 days in jail......c'mon your honor I'm begging, please let me off easy, I wont do it again.....pppppllllllleeeeeeaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!

no ****!...you got the shaft

no ****!...you got the shaft
    Nah, made me the person I am today.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Sorry about what happend to you bro.
    90% of the time when people get busted for AS it usually has something to do with recreational drugs.
    Goodluck to you,

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Sorry to hear bro... that's rough...especially since your young like me...
    You seem like a good guy....
    Karma bro...you'll get yours soon bro

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Sorry about what happend to you bro.
    90% of the time when people get busted for AS it usually has something to do with recreational drugs.
    Goodluck to you,
    I've noticed this as well MB...

You guys don't believe this crock do you?

You guys don't believe this crock do you?
    I generally as a rule give ppl the benefit of the doubt.....don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    I generally as a rule give ppl the benefit of the doubt.....don't you?
    Yeah if the story makes sense, according to his story they reconstructed the entire American justice system. If he is telling the truth it would be a Supreme Court case of failure to follow proper legal procedure. He paid his bail and they forced him to plead guilty and fined him $5000.00 then lowered it at his request???????? All in the same day??????????? Thats an amazing story. The Superior Court system in that location must be very efficient, it could serve as a model for the rest of the country. ( I am being sarcastic by the way)

Yeah if the story makes sense, according to his story they reconstructed the entire American justice system. If he is telling the truth it would be a Supreme Court case of failure to follow proper legal procedure. He paid his bail and they forced him to plead guilty and fined him $5000.00 then lowered it at his request???????? All in the same day??????????? Thats an amazing story. The Superior Court system in that location must be very efficient, it could serve as a model for the rest of the country. ( I am being sarcastic by the way)
    Ok...i see your point, and it's a good one...
    I am from Canada, so my knowledge of the US justice system is the best, so i didn't question....

decadbal is offline Banned
    he was in mexico right? there system isnt like ours... and yea instant money will get you out of alot in mexico

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    he was in mexico right? there system isnt like ours... and yea instant money will get you out of alot in mexico
    He got arrested in the US. Read the thread.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Hmmmm,

Hope things work out

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Kill your friend.

~SC~

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    i think it sounds kinda fishy also. he actually was pulled over by border police if u read. they wont let u go like that. they are cocks

samax64 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    he was in Mexico right? there system isn't like ours... and yea instant money will get you out of alot in Mexico
    he didn't break the law till he hit the US and I agree with you lozgod sounds a little fishy to me... they always want you back cuz once in the system they like to keep you in it so they can **** with you for a while

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    I think I have to agree with you Lozgod

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Still young- still plenty of time to recover from this. It may seem like hell now, but stick it out.

worldknown is offline Banned
    good luck bro to doing whatever else you want to do, and trust me the typical person goes through atleast 5 different profession changes in their lifetime so just try to forget the bad times and look forward to the future, atleast your okay man! good luck and pz out bro

If anyone believes this bull**** story you must have zero knowledge on the American Justice system.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If anyone believes this bull**** story you must have zero knowledge on the American Justice system.

~SC~

Maraxus is offline Banned
    I smell BULL****!

palequail is offline Banned
    I know people who have gotten caught crossing the border....And I tell you right now .....6 bottles of Steriods is nothing..nothing at all...All they do is give you a fine or take your stuff and tell you to get the hell out....

They do not send you to Jail..or hold you at customs....Give me a break.....

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I hardly have any knowlege of the US justice system. I hated my AmPolSci class and I could tell that story was bs. A $4500 lower bail just cuz he asked the guard, PFFFFF. Posted bail, given bail, asked to plea and sentenced in the same day PFFFFF I know that couldnt happen from watchin a TV show or movie.

NoobJuice is offline Member
    YES BULLLLLLL****TTTTTTT

They don't let you go on RECOGNISENCE and Pay TO BAIL.
    One or the other.
    Don't bull**** a bull****ter, you'll only get **** on.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    That's exactly how it works at the border guys. You won't get ana rrest on your us record, that info stays with border patrol n file. They keep it and if you are caught again, it gets worse. I've had a couple buddies busted and they get questioned and then released after either paying a fine or paying an impound fee for thier vehicle...

Symian is offline Member
    Dam* attention whores!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    I know people who have gotten caught crossing the border....And I tell you right now .....6 bottles of Steriods is nothing..nothing at all...All they do is give you a fine or take your stuff and tell you to get the hell out....

That's what I am saying...

priest_416 is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail

lol....agree

Why would they lower the bail by 4500 dollars.
    That is some funny ****.
    but, if somehow this is true..doubtful.. i hope everything works out for you bro.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information