Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member

john titor, the future man

Anyone else on this board ever read through the discussion on some forum a few years back from this guy who claims he came from the future?

http://johntitor.com/

Why is time travel used?

Right now, its used to get information or "items" that would be helpful in getting a post WWIII world back to a normal condition.

I am here for personal reasons. For a few months now, I have bee trying to alert anyone that would listen to the possibility of a civil war in the United States in 2005. Does that seem more likely now? Actually it's quite amazing to see what's happening. I have been trying to get people to pay attention for the last few months but to see it unfold is very interesting. Before I leave, I'll try and post my report.

You assume I am here to start a war?

Consider this: You are a time traveler who wishes to go back in time to 1941 because your grandparents live close to Pearl Harbor in Hawaii. You realize you can't stop the war but you may be able to help them prepare for it. Strangely, December 7th comes and goes with no sneak attack. As the war in Europe rages on, Japan fails to join the axis power, there is no war in the Pacific and the United States remains neutral. Then, you watch as Germany begins to develop the atomic bomb… all by themselves.

For a change, I have a question for all of you. I want you to think very hard. What major disaster was expected and prepared for in the last year and a half that never happened?

As far as war goes, I have faith you are quite capable of starting one all by yourself. I am hard pressed to accept any criticism on my outlook on that subject. Growing up might have been a vastly different experience for me than it was for most of you. Personal responsibility, determination, honor, friendship and self-reliance are not just words we try to live up to or fantasize about.

On my worldline, life is not easy. We live in a world recovering from years of war, poison, destruction and hate. All of it, courtesy of the thinking and actions of people that live right now in the same world you do, worrying about which stocks to buy or whether or not a stranger is lying to them on the Internet.

I believe that hardship and challenge develop character and community. My first experience with war came when I joined a shotgun infantry unit at the age of thirteen. In the 4 years I served as a "rebel", I watched hundreds of people get shot, burn and bleed to death. I know exactly where I was and every detail of the exact moment the first nuclear warheads began falling on Jacksonville. I know the pain and regret of not acting soon enough to enjoy a relationship as a loved one dies of brain cancer from a war that gained nothing.

How can you possibly criticize me for any conflict that comes to you? I watch every day what you are doing as a society. While you sit by and watch your Constitution being torn away from you, you willfully eat poisoned food, buy manufactured products no one needs and turn an uncaring eye away from millions of people suffering and dying all around you. Is this the "Universal Law" you subscribe to?

Perhaps I should let you all in on a little secret. No one likes you in the future. This time period is looked at as being full of lazy, self-centered, civically ignorant sheep. Perhaps you should be less concerned about me and more concerned about that.

Imagine you are Jewish and you are able to travel back in time to Germany in 1935. All around you are the patterns of thinking and action that will lead to a great deal of harm, death and destruction in just a few years. You have the advantage of knowing what will come but no one will listen to you. In fact, they think you're insane and the situations you describe could never happen.

What I feel is not anger, it is sadness that you cannot see what I see.
    Last edited by Psychotron; 06-27-2004 at 12:25 AM.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    WTF???
    Wonder what David Ike thinks about this guy.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Wow...if only I could find drugs which would make me have dreams this good.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Yes,I've read alot of his posts.Very intelligent writer with a fantastic imagination.Entertaining stuff as well.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Im am the T-800 model cyberdyne systems Terminator...Come with me if you want to live.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    Im am the T-800 model cyberdyne systems Terminator...Come with me if you want to live.
    I am the T-X and I can whoop your azz

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    I am the T-X and I can whoop your azz
    Biiooottch please....lol

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea, I read through it all about a year ago. Pretty entertaining. Some how i think a university was behind it, or some very bored MIT students.

Thread Information