w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member

girlfriends fake boobs + fina = trouble

well check this **** out... went out last night with my girl. she had the oatmeal fake boobs in that the doc gave her to wear cause they are suppose to replicate her fake new ones going in. so as soon as we get to the bar some duechbag ( he is a regular at this bar we go to. hits on her everytime and she says she has man everytime) comes up pushes right by me and starts talking to my girl as she is holding onto me so it is obvious we are together.she goes " this is my boyfriend, he is on fina leave him alone!" i started cracking up sooo bad. sothe guys leave. bout 2 hours later he comes over drunk with one of his buddies, and grabs my girls boobs . well let me tell u guys. it took 2 of my buddies to pull me off this guy on the ground. i dont think he will be coming near her anytime soon.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    good he should learn to keep his hands to himself fvcker

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    'this is my boyfriends, he is on fina' ...hmm :|

she knows how pissy i get when im on it. i dont rage, but i become a dick to alot of people.especially in a bar cause i know whats gonna happen.and she was drunk. she says stupid stuff when shes drunk

she comes to ar also and reads up on stuff cause she wants to know what im doing to myself. she was worried at first, adn i told her if she wants to know what it is exactely ill let her come here and read. so she has read all the posts about bdtr and everyone else's fina rage.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    FINA IS GOD

Good morning everyone!!!!!!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    You should have ripped his face off on the first round. I respect your restaint and good job on the azz kicking!

butterface is offline Banned
    Wow you must be really proud to be on Fina and have to annouce it to the world. Thats not the smartest thing to do bro. Lets say the cops came and you announced you were on Fina it wouldnt look too good. I wonder if some people think before they speak

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    FINA IS GOD

Good morning everyone!!!!!!
    That cracked me up...

Seriously though, I have no patience for that...I would have curb-stomped him ...

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    You definately did what I would have done also.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    cause i know whats gonna happen.
    Then why do you go to purposely get yourself into a confrontation?

You must like it or thrive on it. Drink at home w/your woman and her boobs........it's cheaper and it'll keep you (__!__) outta trouble.

~SC~

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    'My bf's on fina...blah, blah', are you kidding me? Lemme understand something.....you are going to buy a girl this dumb a $5000 present? <shakes head is disbelief>

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Then why do you go to purposely get yourself into a confrontation?

You must like it or thrive on it. Drink at home w/your woman and her boobs........it's cheaper and it'll keep you (__!__) outta trouble.

~SC~
    Yeah...you bring a very good point to the table...
    I retract my statement regarding the curbstomp...I'd rather get up in it

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    'My bf's on fina...blah, blah', are you kidding me? Lemme understand something.....you are going to buy a girl this dumb a $5000 present? <shakes head is disbelief>
    LMFAO!

im not paying for her boobs. there is no way i would. she wants them she pays for them.

Quote Originally Posted by butterface
    Wow you must be really proud to be on Fina and have to annouce it to the world. Thats not the smartest thing to do bro. Lets say the cops came and you announced you were on Fina it wouldnt look too good. I wonder if some people think before they speak

read the post again re-re. it says " she said i was on fina". and how many cops that dont juice know what fina is? im sure they know about pct too huh?

If I was full of estrogen, and had a dress on. If someone grabbed my gf's tits, I'd beat their a$$ regardless...

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    i would have beat his face in ... made him go to the hospital room ****tin his own blood ... or i woulda grabed a knife slit his jugular and made him drown on his own blood.. but your way worked too =)

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Yea wtf is this all about? You can get one of those with fakes already in......

Congrats on the vet status chica

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    thats not the fina bro- thats being exposed to a sh*t bag.... i hate hearing stories like this.... you should have teken his head off!!!

BabyGirl01 is offline Female Member
    well check this **** out... went out last night with my girl. she had the oatmeal fake boobs in that the doc gave her to wear cause they are suppose to replicate her fake new ones going in. so as soon as we get to the bar some duechbag ( he is a regular at this bar we go to. hits on her everytime and she says she has man everytime) comes up pushes right by me and starts talking to my girl as she is holding onto me so it is obvious we are together.she goes " this is my boyfriend, he is on fina leave him alone!" i started cracking up sooo bad. sothe guys leave. bout 2 hours later he comes over drunk with one of his buddies, and grabs my girls boobs . well let me tell u guys. it took 2 of my buddies to pull me off this guy on the ground. i dont think he will be coming near her anytime soon.

That is so rude. I would have givin him punch for every smart commenbt he made that night. And as for grabbing her boobs. Sheesh........ That's a whole nother story. I would myself have punched hima few times. That's just not right at all.

BG

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    how come no one ever grabs my boobs..?

On the other hand women are evil.. i would date some chick back then when we would go to parties (high school) and she would wear the slutiest things ever and me being a tough ass hard head would defend her honor not noticing she thrived on it.. dumb bitch..

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Thanks palme. W_rballs, I'm glad to hear you aren't paying for them. I said that becasue what she pulled in the bar would immediately disqualify a person from being trustworthy of knowing my personal business.

im not paying for her boobs. there is no way i would. she wants them she pays for them.

Thanks palme. W_rballs, I'm glad to hear you aren't paying for them. I said that becasue what she pulled in the bar would immediately disqualify a person from being trustworthy of knowing my personal business.

fair enough chica. i can understand where u are coming from. but we have been together for a long ass time. and she knows everything about me as do i her

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Oh fina your so fine your so fine you blow my mind...........hey fina.

On a side note, I was at a bar this weekend as well with a couple girls and the bar mgr told me that there was some guy walking around groping girls and if I saw it then to point him out, well we both saw the guy about 5 minutes later and I told him he had 5 minutes to get him out of the bar or he would have to drag me out too. so the guy starts oggling the two girls I showed up with and started to try and brush up against one of them, and WHAMMO............advantage RJM03. I am off cycle too, so the guy is lucky.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    This happens to me quite often ..well SORTA, my new lady has huge fake juggs and loves to show em off, usually people dont have enough nutsac to come up to her let alone grab some juggalug right in front of me. I tend to be one of the louder more annoying drunk types in the camo pants reeking of JD and vodka ... so.

They usually come up to me and go .... eh, is that chick with you?

and I'm like well.... she is honking on bobo right now isn't SHE?

geesh some people

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    .she goes " this is my boyfriend, he is on fina leave him alone!" i started cracking up sooo bad. sothe guys leave.

That is funny!!! Tell her thanks, I needed a good laugh. It's been one of those days.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

NoobJuice is offline Member
    HEY BABYGIRL-
    Thats a good looking boxer in your Ava.
    I breed boxers, had to point it out.

_Stone

bubbathegut is offline Member
    whats an oatmeal fake boob

they are oatmeal, rolled up in bags then put in pantyhose then put in the bra. i guess it is suppose to replicate a fake boobs just so she knows how big they are gonna be and such. its also good cause if i ever need a snakc, she has it with her at all times./ hahah

bubbathegut is offline Member
    oooh thats cool, never heard of that, do u think that will work for my package...

only one way to find out huh bubba?u will have a weird ass shaped dick though. lol. let me know how it works

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    oh how I miss my fina. I need a new girl so when **** like that happens I can show my dark side

Thread Information