GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member

Whats with this...

Rash of idiots joining this board lately... I hate people who sit behind a computer and run their mouth! What a bunch of B|tches... I'd love to meet some of these guys in person and slam there head through their monitors... Buncha D|ck eaters... Anyway People should have to study about gear and then write an online test to get on this board... it would help weed out the ret@rds!

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    hav'n a bad day

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoQuadzilla
    Rash of idiots joining this board lately... I hate people who sit behind a computer and run their mouth! What a bunch of B|tches... I'd love to meet some of these guys in person and slam there head through their monitors... Buncha D|ck eaters... Anyway People should have to study about gear and then write an online test to get on this board... it would help weed out the ret@rds!

Hey man. Leave me the hell alone. Not all of us are as smart as you. Jeeze. I'm going where I will be more welcome.

Ronnie Coleman Killed In Fatal Car Crash <--- i refer you to this... No martha stay bro... I have nothing but love for you

Ronnie Coleman Killed In Fatal Car Crash <--- i refer you to this... No martha stay bro... I have nothing but love for you
    Its probably one of the guys who have allready been banned. If not it's the summer crowd. A little younger and a little dumber. I am just glad it does not come to the lounge more often.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I wouldn't have been able to join in February then bro
    But since I'm here now...a test would be good

Maraxus is offline Banned
    HI im new i want to start a cycle with pills only, can i get HUGE on pills only??!?!?!?!? Im thinking of taking 80 mgs of dbol a day for 12 weeks. 120 mgs a day of winny for 12 weeks. Will I be fine on a cycle like this?!??!?!?!?!??

Thanks

HUGEAZFCUK

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    HI im new i want to start a cycle with pills only, can i get HUGE on pills only??!?!?!?!? Im thinking of taking 80 mgs of dbol a day for 12 weeks. 120 mgs a day of winny for 12 weeks. Will I be fine on a cycle like this?!??!?!?!?!??

Thanks

HUGEAZFCUK

Thats one way to get rid of the newbies.

I noticed the huge influx of oral cycles lately as well…even I knew that before I joined ….and that’s saying a lot

I seriously think it's a good idea to have a test of some sorts... it would ensure that people who are actually interested in taking AAS learn the foundation of them all... So they do it safe... and so they don't come on the board doing dumb **** like the link i posted previous... I'm sure most people wouldn't go through the trouble of joining the board if they had to do something to be a member.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    I wouldn't have been able to join in February then bro
    But since I'm here now...a test would be good

Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    Thats one way to get rid of the newbies.
    Yeah...don't correct them, and let them kill themselves...weed them out

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    oh that jackazz...pffffft

I seriously think it's a good idea to have a test of some sorts... it would ensure that people who are actually interested in taking AAS learn the foundation of them all... So they do it safe... and so they don't come on the board doing dumb **** like the link i posted previous... I'm sure most people wouldn't go through the trouble of joining the board if they had to do something to be a member.
    I just read, and read when I joined....
    They should be banned from the Steroid Forum til they read up in the Educ. Forums…I don’t know a lot, but I do know the basics…and that’s what a lot of these questions are about…

Thread Information