Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Question Who keeps making those annoying threads about Swole or BDTR?

Who's behind it all? Why is my second question.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    ME.......................... sorry.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    barbarian

Why? What's the scoop?

he got banned and he seems like he took it a little hard

Dawn is offline New Member
    pm a mod and ask who is who they have the ips loged...this latest string the past 3 days wasnt barbarian.....ask the mods..or better yet the system admn..

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    why did he get banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn
    pm a mod and ask who is who they have the ips loged...this latest string the past 3 days wasnt barbarian.....ask the mods..or better yet the system admn..
    It's not hard to change Ip addresses. I can phone my ISP and get it changed for $5.

decadbal is offline Banned
    it was barb, id say its prolly him still.... seemed a little upset when he was banned..

my advice is to talk to the system admn bros..this has all been sorted out..barbarian hasnt posted in 3 days..go and ask....they know who the real culprit is as do i...

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    is the thread still around that lead to barb bein banned?

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    whos is it doin it???

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    And who is Dawn??? Knows a lot for a newbie.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    And who is Dawn??? Knows a lot for a newbie.
    im the bird of truth

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Was barbarian, hoss? Same lame style anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Was barbarian, hoss? Same lame style anyway.
    neither one....check barbarians current ip then check the ones cause the probs...you can see who it is..hoss never posted on the board...it was barbarian, then calipso then barbarian again now last 3 days its a new person..barbarian and calipso agreed to system admns request to stop..

neither one....check barbarians current ip then check the ones cause the probs...you can see who it is..hoss never posted on the board...it was barbarian, then calipso then barbarian again now last 3 days its a new person..barbarian and calipso agreed to system admns request to stop..
    How do you know this? And is it a member thats doing this? Tell us his name, there is no reason not to.

Kinda lame that calipso and barb are still here even tho they are banned, get a life boys.

I can tell you're one of them.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Hoss whats up bro? how them eville hoes treating ya?

Same ISP and in a former post you pulled a "barbarian", as they've now come to be called and spelled "banned" b-a-n-e-d. You're not fooling anyone. I can't imagine that there are more than a handful of people in the US that can't spell "banned" correctly, and the odds of them all living in the same area, using the same ISP and belonging to AR is a bit too much to swallow. You have an "unmistakeable" writing style, to put it politely....it's hard to miss.

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    How do you know this? And is it a member thats doing this? Tell us his name, there is no reason not to.

Kinda lame that calipso and barb are still here even tho they are banned, get a life boys.
    theve been gone for 3 days..did you not read?? theres all sorts of people acting like morons on here.....i wish everyone could see ips and get this cleared up..this whole situation has been taken care of and barb and calipso wil no longer bother the board so just drop it...the guy doing this was baned about a week before barb was...if that helps...

theve been gone for 3 days..did you not read?? theres all sorts of people acting like morons on here.....i wish everyone could see ips and get this cleared up..this whole situation has been taken care of and barb and calipso wil no longer bother the board so just drop it...the guy doing this was baned about a week before barb was...if that helps...
    Case and point

I'm not disputing anything here...but how do you know so much for a newbie?

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Same ISP and in a former post you pulled a "barbarian", as they've now come to be called and spelled "banned" b-a-n-e-d. You're not fooling anyone. I can't imagine that there are more than a handful of people in the US that can't spell "banned" correctly, and the odds of them all living in the same area, using the same ISP and belonging to AR is a bit too much to swallow. You have an "unmistakeable" writing style, to put it politely....it's hard to miss.
    well i thought id try and clear my name..this is barbarin and this is the first time ive been back on in days.. this perosn starting the threads in the steroid forum and diet forum is not me and einstein you should check the ips on that..the swolejesus things WAS me...this has all been taken care off PM system admn if you need to...im just on here to make sure that anything else bad that hapens isnt blamed on me NOT to start crap..ive came off my cycle fully because of the way ive been acting..as promised i will no longer bother the board..i hope my posts as dawn hasnt been a bother..just need to be truthfull on whats going on.. peace
    barb

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Case and point
    OWNED HIM!!!

Hehe baned. GOTCHA!

well i thought id try and clear my name..this is barbarin and this is the first time ive been back on in days.. this perosn starting the threads in the steroid forum and diet forum is not not and einstein you should check the ips on that..the swolejesus things WAS me...this has all been taken care off PM system admn if you need to...im just on here to make sure that anything else bad that hapens isnt blamed on me NOT to start crap..ive came off my cycle fully because of the way ive been acting..as promised i will no longer bother the board..i hope my posts as dawn hasnt been a bother..just need to be truthfull on whats going on.. peace
    barb
    Why not email a mod and speak with them versus being undercover? Work it out with them and ask them to inform people.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    OWNED HIM!!!
    why are you beating a dead horse?? do you love drama?? im going away never to bother you guys again yet everytime some dikhead posts stupid crap you start a thread thinking its me..i think the mods should interven and let you all know its not me...einy i know your just doing your job..but post whats going on so this dead horse can die PLZ!!!!

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I can tell you're one of them.
    Bring my pitchfork, villager, we have a rousing to hold down.

Why not email a mod and speak with them versus being undercover? Work it out with them and ask them to inform people.
    i sorted it out with the owner of AR brian clapp..i agreed not to cause anymore crap days ago..and i regret every bit of it now that my head is clear...if the mods will allow me to pm them without a ban i will do so

why are you beating a dead horse?? do you love drama?? im going away never to bother you guys again yet everytime some dikhead posts stupid crap you start a thread thinking its me..i think the mods should interven and let you all know its not me...einy i know your just doing your job..but post whats going on so this dead horse can die PLZ!!!!
    I have zero problem with you bro. I didn't say it was you...I never once did. I didn't direct anything at you or anyone else. I was curious as to why people were making threads about Swole or BDTR.

the truth comes out

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I figured as much!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

I see Ron is in this thread...I think it's going to get locked pretty quick.

I see Ron is in this thread...I think it's going to get locked pretty quick.
    i dont see why?? theres nothing bad in it...all i ask if for RON or whoever to explaine who is starting all those threads in the steroid forum and the diet forum asking stupid crap its not me...

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    who is calipso?

big RON is herre to regulate

and people lets keep this thread in the "adult zone" because i see some of you trying to rehash with flames...i agred not to start crap anymore and i am a man of my word and i will not..im takeing the high road here so why cant you guys?? you were calling me a imature kid a few days ago now your doing the same thing to me??
    Last edited by Dawn; 06-28-2004 at 06:42 PM.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Snerble.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information