Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member

Share your Mixed Drink Recipee<--AR BAR

Noticed a post a while back on beer. I love some beer but a good batch of hootch or a spicy as hell bloody marry hits the spot sometimes to. The 4th is comming up and im sure a large percentage of us are going to be getting **** faced (I know I am). I dont just mean by the glass either. If you make hooch in a new walmart special ruber trash can and stirr it with a broom handle I wanna know about it. Post your concoction ...

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    One of my all time favorites when I'm allowed to indulge is to take a corona and drink down the neck so there's about a shot or two worth of 'empty bottle'. Then take Bicardi Limon (it *must* be limon for this to work) and pour it in the empty space to fill the bottle. From there, cap it with a thumb and flip it...it'll look sort like a lava lamp as the limon oozes to the top (and added benefit of entertainment as you get loaded). Once it hits the top, tilt it back upright and slowly remove your thumb (lest you get an eyeful of beer sprayed at you). You then have a nice little drink that tastes somewhat like a mountain dewish type drink (not really, but it's the closest I can come to describing it), with the cool thing being each one you take down is a beer and a shot or two's worth of booze. I know mixing beer and hard liquor directly is not encouraged, nor does it sound inviting, but this is an incredible drink that gets rave reviews every time I mix it up.

I will definately have to try that corona thing .... here is a mix a buddy of mine brewed up for me a while back to knock the panties off some girls I had comming over to party...

|RED EYED MONSTOR|
    1 two liter bottle of club soda(u can use mountain dew/sprite whatever u want)
    1 can pinapple juice
    1 pint everclear(golden grain works to but doesn't taste as well)
    1 pack koolaid I like fruit punch(choose your poisen whatever you like)

Ok mix all this **** together in a milk jug. Cap it and shake the hell out of it. Serve it over lots of ice. It taste's just like Hawiian Punch with a hint of alchohal in it. Goes down really smooth.... so people tend to drink it fast. Only its got some kick to it... mix a gallon or two up... and watch the panties drop....

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    I was skeptical of the whole mixing beer and liquor deal, but my opinion changed when we made "Pimp Juice" for my bday bash. It's something along the lines of this:

One case of beer (we used natty light cuz were ballers)

2 handles of 80 proof vodka

2-3 cans of lemonade concentrate (to taste)

Sh!t was excellent and got everybody sh!it faced (especially the chicks)

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    I mix one shot of Yager with several more-excellent results.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    you guys will probably think I am sick, but I like budlight w/ about a half shot of wild turkey in it just to sip on. Tastes good IMO. I also like jager w/ red bull (awesome)

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DNoMac
    I was skeptical of the whole mixing beer and liquor deal, but my opinion changed when we made "Pimp Juice" for my bday bash. It's something along the lines of this:

One case of beer (we used natty light cuz were ballers)

2 handles of 80 proof vodka

2-3 cans of lemonade concentrate (to taste)

Sh!t was excellent and got everybody sh!it faced (especially the chicks)

hell yeah bro i know what u are talking about. we call it porchcrawler. stuff ****s u up like none other

LM1332 Guest
    death of a three wise men. Ok you need Jack Jose and Jimmy plus 151 bacardi. Take a glass Mix 3 in heafty amounts and pour a shot of 151. After you have prepaired drop 151 in a glass and chug it. Then you die

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I went to a freinds house for a party one time and there was a gallon of chocolate milk on the table, so I naturally went bottoms up on it, chocolate milk kicks major A$$. Little did I know there was a 1/5 of vanilla smirnoff in it. They were making "blowjobs" with it. More of a chick drink but hey, chicks get drunk.

Chocolate milk, vodka (vanilla tastes better than reg in the milk) and whipped cream on top in a shot glass. Its called a blowjob cuz chicks say its like swallowing one. I have no clue whether it lives up to its name nor do I wish to know. All I know is the shot is good, doesnt even taste like its alcoholic but believe you me...

LM1332 Guest
    check this out Sake Bomb simple but effective A cup of beer and a shot of Sake drop in a cup and chug it.

LM1332 Guest
    Another one pretty **** easy called an ancher easy to make and widly available. Cup of Beer and a shot of vodka drop vodka in and chug it

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Thats like a boilermaker, a shot of whiskey in a 12oz beer and chug the whole thing.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    i came across this little mix in the vegas....redbull.....and jack daniels, its actually pretty good

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    my gf makes fun of me cause i drink the "girly drinks", midori with sour mix. and jack straight.

the good thing about midori is when you get sick and throw up your throw up is a neon green color

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    Colt 45 and lime juice.
    "works every time."

we have something around here called a cowboy killer.. if im not mistaken its jim, jack, jose, jager, 151 and amaretto. nasty ass **** but after one u are cracked.

me and my boys made this one up for some chicks at a party one night. its called a pretty fucckin good. lots barcadi limon, little oj, little cranberry, little lemonade. awwesome ****

mfenske is offline Member
    My faves are still Diet Coke and Capt. Morgan, Stoli and Low-Carb Monster (or Diet Rockstar), Tequila Sunrise, and Orange Cell-Tech/Vodka (not really J/K) Mark

coke and cpt morgan tastes like cherry coke, oh so good

Redbull and Yager??? Yager bombs! those kick ass....

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    tangeray no.10 and crystal lite (grapefruit/tangerine) ----> = ****ing good

Quake is offline Member
    Black Russian! Tia Maria, vodka and Coke, it's a beauty, few of them and you'll be talking russian!

captain and ginger ale is good.

LM1332 Guest
    cpt. morgan and tropical juice o0o soooo good. Tastes like juice but helllaaa good.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    1 large glass captain morgan
    enough coke to make it turn light brown.

Thread Information