Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

What is it exactly? Orange Order?

http://67.18.108.244/member.php?userid=1994

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Ummmmmmmmmmmmm...
    Class act once again. If you don't care then don't belittle my thread.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I have wondered what Vandoo's avatar is as well.

It looks like the sashes of the Orange Order...but I'm not sure.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    It's an Irish national picture calling for an end to Protestant marches through Catholic area's in Northern Ireland celebrating King Billy's victory over the Catholics in the battle of the Boyne over 300 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    It's an Irish national picture calling for an end to Protestant marches through Catholic area's in Northern Ireland celebrating King Billy's victory over the Catholics in the battle of the Boyne over 300 years ago.
    Is that not the Orange Order then? Is that not what they do and have done?

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Is that not the Orange Order then? Is that not what they do and have done?
    Yes, yes and yes.

Yes, yes and yes.
    So it is a pciture of an Orange Order member. Thought so. Cool.

Thanks for helping...and not belittling my thread. Mature.

M.B.H. where's your interest in the Orange Order coming from?. Its unusual to find it outside of Ireland and Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer272001
    But your new avatar is even hotter! Where did you find that babe? What's her name? Do you have her telephone number? Can I have it?
    Guys M.B.H. asked not to belittle his thread, if you want to continue to post whore find somewhere else to do it please. Alot of people are getting tired of this sh*t in every thread.

M.B.H. where's your interest in the Orange Order coming from?. Its unusual to find it outside of Ireland and Scotland.
    In school I was educated on the marches, KOC, the Orange Order, etc. I guess I found it interesting as I have Scottish heritage. The Orange Order is existent in Canada...although it does not seem very vocal.

"Canada is probably the best example outside the British Isles of how Orangeism became part of a way of life. It is undoubtedly in Canada that we find the greatest ethnic mix. The structure of Government in Canada is said to be based on the Orange Model of Lodge, District, County, and Grand Lodge."

Guys M.B.H. asked not to belittle his thread, if you want to continue to post whore find somewhere else to do it please. Alot of people are getting tired of this sh*t in every thread.
    Can you the delete the crap posts? Thx.

Can you the delete the crap posts? Thx.
    Actually thats going to start happening ALOT very soon.

There ya go Boss, your thread has been cleansed!

There ya go Boss, your thread has been cleansed!
    Standup move IMO bro. Thx.

...now where's 3Vandoo? I want to get his thoughts on his avatar.

bubbathegut is offline Member

what the

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Orange Order

theres better sites out there but I don't have their addys here....

Bump for 3Vandoo.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    A chara

My avatar is a very known picture around the net of a Mural in West Belfast, demanding that there is no Orangemen parading their celebrating bolloxic ritual of the 12th of July.

I personally hate these ****ers to the extreme from everything that their order means: Anti Catholic, Ant- Everything not english speaking, anti-everything not a protestant, so in a way they are ANTI-3Vandoo

This comes from some political views and belief I have, bouncer knows about them and I wont share them anymore on the net, sorry lads, but better that way.

As for MBH..

Yes the Oranger Order was very active in Canada. The first prime-minister was a ****ing orangeman, lot of prime ministers were in the movement, OK most of them for political statutes anyway.

But in Canada, they are responsible for the deposession and stealing of the lands to the Metis in the 19th.
    Responsible for riots all over quebec, burning churches and catholic buillding and they even burnt the Parliement when it was in Montreal, so clever of them eh!

The movement in Kanuduh, is based in Brockville, where next week you will see King's Billy and his white horse. But Wednesday I saw the women order of the movement here in Quebec, practically got in a fight with some ****ing old fart thinking "God Save the Queen" and go **** the pope, gimme a break you old fart, you're in KEBEC! LOL Im joking here. In Qc I only met once an orangemen and it was at a chinese diner, I told him to go **** billy's white horse, he chocked on his wong tong soup! I practically got into a fight with some orangemen in Belfast not a long time ago.

Anyway, the movement is in theory bad. But the movement in Canada compared to the one in NI is totally different, not the same at all.

Here in CD it is a social clubs with alot of benefits for their members (insurance, banking etc...) In Northern Ireland, it is a totaly different!

Slàn! And god bless the man that killed an orangeman!

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    A chara

My avatar is a very known picture around the net of a Mural in West Belfast, demanding that there is no Orangemen parading their celebrating bolloxic ritual of the 12th of July.

I personally hate these ****ers to the extreme from everything that their order means: Anti Catholic, Ant- Everything not english speaking, anti-everything not a protestant, so in a way they are ANTI-3Vandoo

This comes from some political views and belief I have, bouncer knows about them and I wont share them anymore on the net, sorry lads, but better that way.

As for MBH..

Yes the Oranger Order was very active in Canada. The first prime-minister was a ****ing orangeman, lot of prime ministers were in the movement, OK most of them for political statutes anyway.

But in Canada, they are responsible for the deposession and stealing of the lands to the Metis in the 19th.
    Responsible for riots all over quebec, burning churches and catholic buillding and they even burnt the Parliement when it was in Montreal, so clever of them eh!

The movement in Kanuduh, is based in Brockville, where next week you will see King's Billy and his white horse. But Wednesday I saw the women order of the movement here in Quebec, practically got in a fight with some ****ing old fart thinking "God Save the Queen" and go **** the pope, gimme a break you old fart, you're in KEBEC! LOL Im joking here. In Qc I only met once an orangemen and it was at a chinese diner, I told him to go **** billy's white horse, he chocked on his wong tong soup! I practically got into a fight with some orangemen in Belfast not a long time ago.

Anyway, the movement is in theory bad. But the movement in Canada compared to the one in NI is totally different, not the same at all.

Here in CD it is a social clubs with alot of benefits for their members (insurance, banking etc...) In Northern Ireland, it is a totaly different!

Can you tell us how you really feel? Haha.

I didn't realize that the O.O. was that crazed. Guess I missed that part.

Help with the French(?) here...
    A chara
    Slàn!

Oh yeah!

culture and tradition!

They won a ****ing battle in 1690, William of Orange a protestant King BACKED BY THE POPE!

thats all their history and culture ladies and gentlemen!

so pityful!

Can you tell us how you really feel? Haha.

I didn't realize that the O.O. was that crazed. Guess I missed that part.

Help with the French(?) here...
    A chara
    Slàn!
    A chara its an Irish saying when you introduce yourself to speak

Slàn is bye in Irish

A chara its an Irish saying when you introduce yourself to speak

Slàn is bye in Irish
    French...hahaha...sorry about that. **** westerners huh!?

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    Orange Order

theres better sites out there but I don't have their addys here....

Let's look at their into: LOL

The Orange Order is a Protestant religious organisation with branches across America, Canada, Africa and the British Isles. In Northern Ireland we do our best to promote understanding of the Protestant community to the outside world, whilst endeavouring to reduce the sectarian tensions upon which terrorist groups such as the IRA, the UVF and Sinn Fein thrive. We are utterly anti-sectarian and wish to promote a new sense of inclusiveness and understanding across Ulster and the rest of our United Kingdom.

YES A SECTARIAN ORGANISATION THAT HARRASS EVERYTHING NOT LIKE THEM!

For one day each July since the era of Napoleon, local Orangeman have paraded to and from a religious service at the little parish church on Drumcree Hill. It is an ancient part of our Scotch-Irish tradition to demonstrate our faith through parading, and to give thanks to God for the democratic revolution here in Britain in 1690. This was pioneered by King William III, and remains the foundation for the civil liberties enjoyed not only here in the UK, but in much of the Commonwealth Federation and the United States.

THERE NO FAITH! ITS A DEMONSTRATION OF PROTESTANT POWER!

Until recently our parades resulted in little disruption to the community in the local town of Portadown. However in the 1980s, the IRA, (a small group of separatist terrorists who had recently been re-armed by Colonel Gaddafi of Libya), backed by their political wing Sinn Fein, decided to raise community tensions in the town in order to increase the dwindling support for their cause among local Catholics. To this day the vast majority of Catholics in County Armagh and throughout South East Ulster have no time for terrorism and vote in large numbers for parties other than Sinn Fein.

YEAH RIGHT, PLEASE YOUR FAMILY PROBABLY VOTED FOR BUSH!

But, as Americans who have suffered long from foreign-backed terrorism will know, even a small and unpopular terrorist grouping can wreak havoc on a peaceful community. Since the IRA adopted their new tactics the local Orange community in Portadown have come under attack from masked stone throwers and petrol bombers.

WHO BURNING CHURCHES, HOUSE, AND CARRIES KALANISCHOV RIFLES AND MOLOTOV COCKTAILS WHEN THEY MARCH? NOT THE SCOUTS!

Yet Orangemen have retained their dignity, never retaliated and have always endeavoured to maintain the good spirit of community relations with the majority of our Catholic friends and neighbours who have no time for the terrorism of the IRA or the segregationist spite of the so-called "Residents Coalition" on the Garvaghy Road. Catholics who objected to the new IRA tactics were ruthlessly harrassed, in many cases being driven out of their communities altogether.

ALL MEMBERS OF THE LOYALIST PARA-MILITARY ARE ORANGEMEN, PROVEN BY THE BRITISH GOV HAHAHA!

We believe that in the new Northern Ireland there is room for both our traditions and room for mutual respect between both our communities. It was Christ who commanded "Love Thy Neighbour" and it is in that Christian spirit that we approach the continuing challenges of cross-community relations in our locality.

YOU DONT BELIEVE IN ANYTHING NOT YOURS AND LIKE YOURSELF!

A chara

As for MBH..

You'd have to be an Irish national to know just how fvcking funny that reply is!. Superb, classic 3Vandoo!.

You'd have to be an Irish national to know just how fvcking funny that reply is!. Superb, classic 3Vandoo!.

Tell me lad, how many orange****ers you passed on with your car this year?

I am catholic lad and a true !
    I hate the old red white and blue!
    I love the wearing of the green!!!
    No hommage to a foreign queen!

I ask myself!!!!!!!! What can I do!!!!!!!
    To end the cause of Erin's truce!!!
    I join the volunteers one day!!!!

you know them asssssss THE IRA!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO! im bored now

Tell me lad, how many orange****ers you passed on with your car this year?

I am catholic lad and a true !
    I hate the old red white and blue!
    I love the wearing of the green!!!
    No hommage to a foreign queen!

I ask myself!!!!!!!! What can I do!!!!!!!
    To end the cause of Erin's truce!!!
    I join the volunteers one day!!!!

you know them asssssss THE IRA!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO! im bored now
    What!? I thought you loved the Orange Order!!

What!? I thought you loved the Orange Order!!

I guess I should be careful next time in Quebec!? Haha.

No poutine for you!!

I guess I should be careful next time in Quebec!? Haha.

No poutine for you!!

Yup!

and keep your evil women in the west!

where are ya in, anyway?

Yup!

and keep your evil women in the west!

where are ya in, anyway?

3vil3lmo is offline Junior Member
    Caaaanaadaaaa

OHHH CAAANNAAADAAAAA

Quote Originally Posted by 3vil3lmo
    Caaaanaadaaaa

OHHH CAAANNAAADAAAAA

Quote Originally Posted by 3vil3lmo
    Caaaanaadaaaa

OHHH CAAANNAAADAAAAA
    Ya (says 3Vandoo) ''our beavers can chop down tree's with their teeth''..HOW COOL IS THAT!

Ya (says 3Vandoo) ''our beavers can chop down tree's with their teeth''..HOW COOL IS THAT!
    Hell yeah!

We are proud of our "beavers"

the american have "Bush"

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Money, I read this in the Globe this morning thought you might find it interesting.

http://www.globeandmail.com/servlet/...International/

@_(&#@_*#+)*#+*e&##?#@$@@)*&+@)(+(#&#*)&#&@??%!!!! !!!!

Tíocfaidh ár lá!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information