Test has dulled my radar.

This stuff has dulled my booty radar. Everywhere I go the attenae in my pants goes up, it seems like, every 15 minutes. Last night I brought this girl to my room and she had a nice body but Id rather look at my fat aunt Ester take a s*** than have to look at this girls face. I may as well have kissed Ester's A$$ because I boned the chick. I should feel ashamed, but Id do it again just to get all the pent up sexual frustration out of my system. Don't know if it is a positive side or a negative.

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    pretty funny dude

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    did u feel better after u boned her? if so then it is a good thing. and if u didnt.... oh well u still got laid. quit your bitching

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    This stuff has dulled my booty radar. Everywhere I go the attenae in my pants goes up, it seems like, every 15 minutes. Last night I brought this girl to my room and she had a nice body but Id rather look at my fat aunt Ester take a s*** than have to look at this girls face. I may as well have kissed Ester's A$$ because I boned the chick. I should feel ashamed, but Id do it again just to get all the pent up sexual frustration out of my system. Don't know if it is a positive side or a negative.
    You are a bad person..........

welcome to the club............
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Devil Dog74 is offline Associate Member

Talking

but Id rather look at my fat aunt Ester take a s*** than have to look at this girls face.
    ROFLMAO

ironpumpindoc is offline Junior Member
    hey, everyone has a crutch . . . you gotta do what you gotta do. just dont tell your friends about it.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Just dont let those skills atrophy. Shoot for a unicorn every now and then.

...and everyone has a cycle slut, some of us are just too embarassed to admit it.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Just dont let those skills atrophy. Shoot for a unicorn every now and then.

...and everyone has a cycle slut, some of us are just too embarassed to admit it.

I couldnt have said it better myself.

redwizza is offline Associate Member
    hey man no worries, might be becasue she costed too much for the hour....the price might have stressed you out

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    So the chick was a butterface, big deal. Thats why theres lights that can be shut off and doggy style.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Funny! Enjoy it....

decadbal is offline Banned
    i tell you we have some story tellers on here, so many guys who always get laid then brag, guys like that usually sit home, play DnD and wish they were rollin with the Might DecaDbal..

bubbathegut is offline Member
    stick it in her booty

'DecaDbal' its all about the story bro--Lounge talk. S*** happens and its all about hearing from ppl that can relate or are willing to share a funny story of their own, even if it is tagging an ugly chick in a dorm room with the lights off. Never a better place to modestly brag then amongst braggers like us who take a trip to the restroom ever every half an hour to see if something got bigger while we were away from the mirror. And definately not a better way to indirectly brag by saying, "you just sit and play games while Im the Might". Im no 280 pounder and my body still needs sculpting(thats why I just started my cycle) but I dont have to lie.

Now lets here the other stories out there. The funny s*** you share among bros in lounges like a locker room or on a thread on AR.

Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member
    Hey im guilty to bro... last time I cycled I poked 2 butterfaces LOL. No shame in the game bro lol just deny it if it ever comes up in public.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Hey man as I always say ''If you can get what you want, want what you get''.

Thread Information