Thread: Windvd

bubbathegut is offline Member

Windvd

i just recently downloaded and cracked windvd 5, and now the sound does not work, i have used it before and it worked fine, any ideas...?

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    reinstall

did that, still doesnt work

Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member
    Do you mean that you were using a trial version and the sound worked before you applied the crack? Or are you speaking more along the lines of you downloaded a compressed copy... ISO,RAR, ect. and after installation the sound did not work unlike previouse versions. If it was the first thing.... I would recomend downloading it as a full pack.. i have the full version of that proggie came with my motherboard so I could make you an ISO. But if its the second thing and you did download it as a full package... then id say you just got stuck with a corrupted progie bro... oh yeah.. lol check your volume icon on the taskbar? maybe u have it on mute? lol

hehe, yeah i thought the volume was the prob too, good thing it was on or i would be a major dumbass...well here be my problem, i have used windvd in the past, about a few months ago with no problems whatsoever, i have since formatted my computer, i downloaded the trial version and applied the crack, i have picture but no sound, i have the powerdvd cd that came with my DVD burner but it just plays in 2 speakers, i have a 5.1 sound system i want to ultilize it....i have tried different versions of windvd with no luck, i find it odd that not one of these programs allow me to have sound...any ideas???

Thread Information