Thread: Need Help

Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation Need Help

Since the Cycles I posted b4 were no good I want someone to help me and recomned the best advanced bulking and cutting cycles. Dont worry about my age ( 20 ) I have been taking them for a while I was recomended them at a young age and I never really questioned the person but I need advanced cycles cost isnt really an issue but has to be reasonable. and I want it to be very strong ata least 7/10 for mass and strength gains during the bulking cycle and 8/10 for cutting and fat loss during the cutting cycles. I want counter drugs for acne, gyno and to level of hormone and testosterone levels after cycle. I do not enter contests so I dont need to worry about detection times please recomend the best you can....

Quake is offline Member
    Wrong forum

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    Since the Cycles I posted b4 were no good I want someone to help me and recomned the best advanced bulking and cutting cycles. Dont worry about my age ( 20 ) I have been taking them for a while I was recomended them at a young age and I never really questioned the person but I need advanced cycles cost isnt really an issue but has to be reasonable. and I want it to be very strong ata least 7/10 for mass and strength gains during the bulking cycle and 8/10 for cutting and fat loss during the cutting cycles. I want counter drugs for acne, gyno and to level of hormone and testosterone levels after cycle. I do not enter contests so I dont need to worry about detection times please recomend the best you can....
    You are too young, focus on NUTRITION, something you seem to never mention. I see drugs, drugs, drugs, and when you say you are 20 but have been doing them for a while, that only further pushes tangible advice away from you. That and you having the completely wrong forum.

~SC~

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    if u have been taking them for a while u should know what to take. why were u reccomended them at a young age, and how young is young? do some more research bro. u havent got a clue on what u need

Thread Information