lifesabitch is offline Associate Member

Anyone else buying a house right now?

I was just wondering if anyone else in here is in the process of buying a house right now. I am having my first house built and it should be done in a couple more weeks. This is so exciting, it is also stressful, but totally worth it. I can't wait to move into my new house?

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I just bought a house, and its alot of work to start the whole thing off, lots of little touch ups and lots of little things to buy and so on, whats going to be the worst is the size of my first grocery bill,lmao. Good luck with everything.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I have never had one built I hope to one day , just the way I want it but buying a house is stressful and exciting. Owning a home gives me a feeling like I have roots.

Appreciate it bro! Congradulations to you also. Yeah, when I do get in there, I need to have utilities hooked up, get blinds for windows, refrigerator, washer/dryer. I have to water my new sod everyday for 2 weeks so it grows together right. It is a lot to do, but like I said, it's worth it. Thanks bro.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh its worth it alright, its a great feeling knowing you actually own a house.

Talking

It does give you a feeling of having roots. Just knowing that it is yours to do with what you want, a place to call your own, not anyone elses. And you are not throwing all that money down the drain by renting.

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I have never had one built I hope to one day , just the way I want it but buying a house is stressful and exciting. Owning a home gives me a feeling like I have roots.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I will be buying soon- I am so tired of moving around- gonna settle as soon as I can!

just waiting for the bubble to burst

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Intrest rates went up this week and will go up again in Aug....You all better hurry!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I'm on a waiting list right now, probably won't be in a house for another 9 months...

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    I'm on a waiting list right now, probably won't be in a house for another 9 months...
    must be in Vegas? the only place I know of right now with lists on new constructon

decadbal is offline Banned
    tons of places with lists..... i live in a condo, but am buying a spec house.... losing my mind over it to..

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    vegas is the fastest growing city, i want to bring my paint buisness out there

znak is offline Senior Member
    I buy houses like most people change undies, I collect them. Got 5 in South Florida so far. Why else would I work in a ^%&% hole like Russia!

YAY for Hardship pay!

brian11 is offline Member
    I just bought my first house and im only 21. It's nice to be out of the apartment world. Putting money in and getting nothing back. I close on the 19th, i cant wait. I'll finally have a big yard for my pit to play in.

P.S. I am still in school at NCSU (go wolfpack) and yes my mom is helping me out to buy the house, haha im not some rich 21 yr old. But I do plan on being a rich 30 yr old. peace

-B-

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lifesabitch
    I was just wondering if anyone else in here is in the process of buying a house right now. I am having my first house built and it should be done in a couple more weeks. This is so exciting, it is also stressful, but totally worth it. I can't wait to move into my new house?
    Good for you bro........ great feeling owning your own house.

You want to talk about stressfull.......... I sold 2 house (April and May) and settled on our new house the end of May........ Plus we are planning our wedding for this November. Lot of stress but like you sais it's worth it.

Good luck on the new house.

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    Good luck to ya, I've owned and sold two houses and 10 acres and all before I was 24. I'm now living in an apartment and I'm LOVING it! No yard to mow, no roof to fix, no well to dig, no garden to take care of....owning your own place is awesome but totally time consuming. Good luck and have fun with all the little things!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    must be in Vegas? the only place I know of right now with lists on new constructon
    I'm in Reno...All the folks in the Bay area are selling their houses and buying up everything we have here. Housing prices have gone though the roof.

pinhead is offline Junior Member
    I just signed my papers for my second house yesterday the guy I deal with at the bank was really cool he put us in @ the rate before it went up and had us sign the contract so it was in stone which was nice of course we deal with him all of the time

mass junkie is offline banned
    Just bought one about 5 or 6 months ago...and the houses in my area or going for 35000 more than what I bought mine for.......cant even imagine what the worth is going to be after 5 years

Thread Information