Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    znak's Avatar
    znak is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in from the Cold
    Posts
    1,996

    OTC Gear in Egypt

    Asked this on another thread, but didn't get a good answer, sooo...

    Has anyone out there bought gear in Egypt? I am going diving there soon and have learned that gear is OTC.

    Are cyp and deca available? Advice appreciated.

  2. #2
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    if its otc, then im sure cyp and deca are available.....

  3. #3
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    If I ain't a dealer and aint planning on buying a bunch, then the risk is not worth the reward. Getting busted coming back in the country with any drug is stupid. Pay the extra and get it local.

    BTW yes it is otc there.

  4. #4
    Warrior's Avatar
    Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    6'0"/248lbs
    Posts
    7,129
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Asked this on another thread, but didn't get a good answer, sooo...

    Has anyone out there bought gear in Egypt? I am going diving there soon and have learned that gear is OTC.

    Are cyp and deca available? Advice appreciated.
    In the Middle East (probably the same on into Egypt) the big OTC test is Testoviron (TE) and Sustanon . Deca is sold in 25mg/mL and 50mg/mL ... sucks...

  5. #5
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    In the Middle East (probably the same on into Egypt) the big OTC test is Testoviron (TE) and Sustanon . Deca is sold in 25mg/mL and 50mg/mL ... sucks...
    Just to validate what Warrior said. That Deca just ain't worth the amount of oil in your ass. Just watch when your buying Testoviron Depot that you state you want the 250!. Because most pharmacies do it in 100, 150 and 250.


    Warrior, got order's today for service with KFOR!. Travelling September.

  6. #6
    Warrior's Avatar
    Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    6'0"/248lbs
    Posts
    7,129
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Warrior, got order's today for service with KFOR!. Travelling September.
    Sweet - I did Task Force Harvest (meeting at check points and collecting weapons) and Fox (patrols) a few years ago. There are some pretty cool people over there - hopefully all the international police missions have helped clean it up a bit...

  7. #7
    znak's Avatar
    znak is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in from the Cold
    Posts
    1,996
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Just to validate what Warrior said. That Deca just ain't worth the amount of oil in your ass. Just watch when your buying Testoviron Depot that you state you want the 250!. Because most pharmacies do it in 100, 150 and 250.


    Warrior, got order's today for service with KFOR!. Travelling September.
    This is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks Bros! I owe you one!

    Bouncer- deca really helps my joints, I'm fifty and ain't getting any younger.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •