Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Stats

Mike Guest

Thumbs up Stats

Trying to start a slightly off topic forum....

What are everyone's stats? And why did they get into BBing? We had this on the last board and I would like to repost.

Me:
    5'10 268lbs 7%bf

Kullman is offline Member
    Is everyone afriad to post their stats? Not at all were I wanna be but here goes:

5"10, 227lbs 8-9% bf

I got into bodybuilding when I was probably 13, and was addicted. It is like an obsession, it's one of the only things were you can keep learning and make yourself better everyday. Gotta love it

Kull

physio_sport is offline Banned
    im 170lb, 17 years old, 5"10', with about 10< bodyfat level.

ive recently droped 14 pounds of weight which was muscle and have got strech marks type things accross my arm and shoulders
    my normal bodyweight is 184 which i should regain in about 1-2 months and in 4-6months will put my photo in the members photo section.

i got into bodybuilding when i was 14 years old. then later on i saw a flex magazine and from then on i knew my goal was to be massive. because of my build every pound of muscle seems alot more then it actually is.

also for the people that are asshamed to reveal there real bodyweight or build dont worry about it. so what if your only 140lb who cares you here to learn and grow so just help mike out and give him some stats.
    Last edited by physio_sport; 08-16-2001 at 05:33 PM.

ptbyjason Guest
    24 years old
    6'
    10%bf
    only "supplements" ever taken: creatine and protein
    100% natural, but not knockin anybody for doing anything it takes to achieve the body they want.

Not a big guy, but I love to learn and educate.

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member

Talking

Im 5'11 195 9.3% body fat, i run track, and im very strong naturally i bench press 405 dead weight and squat over 500 pounds, considering taking winstrol to help with my leg speed, dont know about it yet though!!! keep up the good work!

Longhorn is offline Associate Member
    40yrs, 5' 8", 200lbs, 13%bf. bench 265x5, squat 365x6.

I worked out for years but got into strength training (not sure I can call myself a bb yet) about 3 years ago after I left the suit and tie world. Just decided I wanted to do it for me though the ladies seem to approve Gyms like a second home now.

I’m 3 weeks into my first cycle.
    Last edited by Longhorn; 12-01-2001 at 06:20 PM.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Make way for a small guy!!

Mike your HUGE!!

I,m 5 10" 185lbs and bodyfat is around 9-10%
    14.02.02 196lbs b/f 9-10%

I first picked the weights up when I was 10 as my old man used to workout and we used do do a bit of training at school but it was like train 1 day a week.

I got into BB b,c I had this mental image of what I should look like and after 8 years on and off of training 3-4 times a week (The last 2 yrs seriously) I,m still working at it!! Never done AS....yet.It also helped me to learn to control a temper that was rapidly spiralling out of control and taught me more about the person I am

BB is part of me now I enjoy it and it has become part of my life i enjoy learning about it and if I can teach somebody something about our sport it gives me a sense of satisfaction.

A bit deep I know but Mike you did ask!!

Billy
    Last edited by Billy Boy; 10-05-2001 at 03:16 AM.

Mike Guest
    Yes Billy I did ask, goodness i should known you'd come on here with that MOUTH! LOL just kidding - good story bro - no worries I LOVE hearing this stuff - besides this is what this forum is for - and Crazy Russian - good job bro!!! GOOD strength stats pound for pound

I got into building at about 14-15, started juice at 16 - NOT RECOMMENDED - IT WAS A MISTAKE (thats my disclaimer <G>) spent a couple years off and now am driving full speed again - 28years old, good amount of exp with AS - been cycling for about 12 years

I started lifting cause I come from VERY small stock and I wanted so badly to play football - I wanted to find something I could be passionate about in life - when I started getting big the coaches were coming to me - I thought I was on top of the world - then they explained the lifting routine and I realized right then - I WAS passionate about something it was lifting - it had turned into my life, I couldnt take the time off and purposely not lift for months at a time or slim up for any reason - I never played Fball - I found what I was looking for already. I just started powerlifting hard and trying to bulk up. The only sport where someone wears their talent. progress and dedication around with them - I mean could you tell that Van Gogh was an incredible painter by looking at him walking down the street? I became so dedicated to sculpting my body as if I were an artist painting a picture - THIS was my product, my master piece and I have NEVER received such pleasure from any drug, sex or thrill as I do when someone completely anonymous comments on physique. Wierd as it may sound I get such a high when I go out and everyone looks your way in the bar, or restaurant or a clerk says something to you or people stare at you in department stores etc. ALL tangible symbols of acheivement. It reminds me when I get a comment a couple times a day that I have DONE something with myself and excelled to the best of my ability at that particular point.

Bodybuilding isn't a sport or a hobby, lifting is, bodybuilding is a lifestyle. It's a way to be.

There you go Billy - how's that for deep - just wanted to make ya feel better about your post lol

Thats pretty cool Mike.

You do have to passionate about BB otherwise you would falter everytime you went for that new weight or to try and get the next 1/2" on your arms (in my case 1/8 "!!)

Everyone has their own reasons and its interesting to read them.

There you go keeping it short and sweet.I can do it LOL

Billy

codzilla is offline New Member

What small guy?

Here I am. I got into BB at around 13 because i was too small to be very good at football. I was good at lifting in meets because I was strong for my weight class, 98 then 120. When I got out of school I didn't lift much for about five years. Then a freind of mine got me to join a gym with him and that was that. After a couple of years My progress seemed to stop so I tryied some primo-depot and sus. I reached 171 and maintained it for a few years. I am still a farly lean at 149. Then I blew out my knee (or had it done for me) at a friendly football game. I then proceeded to gain fat and loose muscle. Now that I'm back in the gym Im a fly weight.
    30yrs old 5'5'' 149lbs. and starting over! And you guys can help.

cody

ptbyjason Guest
    Ok, everyone starts their stories up, so I guess I will share mine. About 12 years ago my dad ruptured a disk while at work. He underwent surgery and had a disk explode during surgery. Over the course of the years he has undergone numerous surgeries to repair all of the mistakes the first surgeon did. This motivated me to workout because I didn't want to go through what he did. I started working out because I read it helped strengthen your back. Over the years I have grown in strength, size, and mind. I have learned a ton and I plan to continue this path by going into physical therapy. And of course I will continue to workout, I am addicted.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Stats

Ok here it is.
    I am 36 at 5'6" tall. I weigh 172 lbs with 12% B/F. I begin lifting weights when I was in high school and found that with my short stature I could really bulk up even though I did not weigh in as much as many of the guys that I worked out with. I started working out on a regular schedule at a local gym when I turned 20. I have never done any kind of A.S, however I have taken a few pro hormones at one point in my training career. I say career because that has been what I have made of it in every sense of my personal life. I began martial arts in 1990, did several comps. during my colored belt regin and got into full contact once I got my reccomended black belt. In 1995, on the advice of some friends I competed in several state and regional comps which led me to the National competitions in Mobile Alabama. I took 2nd place in sparring. I am no longer in martial arts much anymore but body building has still remained my one true passion. I graduated in 2001 with a B.S. degree in Biology with a minor in Chemistry. I have been a personal trainer for about 6 years, and nothing gets me going more than having someone ask me questions in the gym based purely on my appearance.I guess that is why I began training, it really gives me a kinda lift when I see people began to realize their full potential in the gym. No everybody can't be a world class bodybuilder but everybody can improve themselves from where they are now. Thanks to everyone here for having me aboard.
    Tobey
    P. S. Did I mention that I have two of the most beautiful kids in the world? I'm just as proud of them!
    Last edited by Tobey; 08-19-2001 at 02:35 AM.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Well I normally keep this lots safely locked away but you've guys have been very forth coming.

Presently on my first cycle

233IBS
    13%B/f

It was October 1993 when I first walked into a gym in Plymouth, I'd trained before, swam and studied a few different martial arts. However, upto this point training with weights was always secondary and I didn't relate to the bigger guys in the gym.

In 1993 I weighed 150LBS and had a beer gut, I was suffering from emotional probelms brought about by my appearance, don't misunderstand this I wasn't fussed about my body but my face it was seriously fucked up. I decided to try and improve my body to compensate, and to help be being angry and depressed.

By 1994 I had started planning my training and diet, I had a lot to learn, I was over-training and eating the wrong food!! I was improving condition but not adding size. I read all the magazines and in 1996 started working in gym, I saw some of the guys on gear and was impressed but not ready for gear, and they we're abusing the stuff so I was mislead to believe AAS would end up killing you, these guys were cycling two years on one week off and taking D-Bol only! Idiots!

By 2001 I was up to 224LBS natural, I started researching AAS and commenced in July.

BB helped me when I hated myself, it taught me discipline and self-controll. I have changed alot in 8 Years, mentally and physically. I very rarely react to people, before I would jump up and down on their face, and think about the questions after. I have to live with alot of mistakes and a criminal record. However, I have learnt from my mistakes and have never repeated them. I do not know where I would be without BB, and the people that helped and supported me. Poeple respect what I have done with my body but no one bar my girlfriend understands why I want to spend the hours I do in the gym, eat to the point of being sick, spend £££ on supplements and have to change my clothes every six months cos they don't fit. I don't go in for showing off what I have created for it is not finished.

One day I want to compete and be the best I can be.

BB is an addiction, sometimes unhealthy but unless you've felt the weight yout never understand why its so fucking good, the rush the pump the pain.........I live for it. As we all do, everything we do is for 60-90 minutes in the gym, 6-8 meals and day, sleep, sacrifice, AAS, its all for the gym and to have the best workout you can have.

When will it stop.........when I die, hopefully if they bury me it will have to be in two coffin cos I'll be 300+

Peace

And thanks for sharing.

BA

BigWill is offline Junior Member
    45 yrs old
    240 lbs
    15% BF
    6' tall

Recon15 is offline New Member
    I am 21 years old
    5"6'
    165lbs
    8.5%BF
    Bulking up too arond 190.....

edraven29 is offline Associate Member

Cool hi guys

5 feet 10 inch tall 212 pounds

Used AS once but got fucked and bough conterfeits so i guess you can say i am natural to

I am about 14% bf, see the top of my abs but not the bottom.

Would like to go up to 220, probably when i find a good source that i can trust i will buy.

Recently got some equipose and winstrol V from a good source but this is more of a cutting cylce ,,,, if i dont find nothing else i am gonna use it if i can gain 10 pounds or less i will be very happy.

Mike Guest
    good responses guys - keep it coming - DONT BE SHY!!

Kullman is offline Member
    Fina is the best! I am in the middle of my fina test cycle, I am up to 234 lbs 8% bf.

Kull

godlike is offline New Member

Thumbs up

I'm 26, 6' 4" (so much for ever wanting to compete?),
    242 lbs. and 8% body fat. Never done a cycle but am thinking about it for the first time. Any suggestions??

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    wassup boys. i'm 23, stand 6'2" and weigh in 239 at 12% b/f. i'm currently off cycle, but was a very solid 247 during my cycle. i got into lifting during my senior year of high school, but didn't take it seriuosly until i blew out my arm during my freshman year of college baseball. after rehabbing, i got into olymipc lifting (clean and jerk/ snatch) and it became my life. i continued to play baseball, but it was second to lifting. my first cycle came preseason before senior year of college. after i graduated, i gave up olypic lifting and began bbing. i will be cycling again in january, with hopes of getting my arms to 20" and weight to 250 with under 10% b/f. in the meantime, i'm still working out hard and reading the message board everyday to learn as much as i can.

ravaz is offline Associate Member

stats

Sup all..
    6'1, 215 all natural. 12% body fat.
    Started lifting when I was 14 in my basement, was always against going to the gym because of I was very shy. Just started working out again (In a gym) and has become an addiction. Goal is to be 230 pounds by Christmas or sooner.

Morg is offline Junior Member
    ok bro's heres Morg 6'3 204 13%bf 28yrs. training for 5 yrs.hard and nat.got into bbing 10 yrs ago but got lost in drugs and alchohal then five yrs. ago got back in HARDCORE!....

KingOfPop is offline New Member
    6'2'
    213lbs
    8% BF
    All natural

I know this is my first post...i thought this would be a great thread to start with. I've been BB for only about 7 months now. I've immersed myself into it. It's pathetic really. My girlfriend can't stand it at all. I used to lift in high school, taking a few classes on it but nothing too major. I got seriously into it when my ex dumped me for an ex-con, coke addict. I was crushed to say the least...Cried for days because my life was rearranged in a matter of seconds and I didn't know how to deal with it. I almost lost my job and I dropped a semester of school. Anyway, while in the midst of recovery I gave myself two options. I could either start drinking (I've never been drunk...or high for that matter) or I can start lifting. I chose the latter of the two and made my trek to a local gym. I was asked why I wanted to workout and what my goals were and the only thing I could say was, "I'm gonna fucking murder my ex and I want to look good when I do it." I think I was in the anger phase.

Lifting just calms me down, brings things into focus, makes life manageable when it seems like everything is out of control. I've gone from 174lbs to 213 and I'm proud of that. Not to sound too fucking cheesy...but I've never told anyone that story other than my current girlfriend...I just think if anyone is going to understand it would be you fellas.

I visit this page far too often taking in information. I know I'll probably never use steroids but I'm glad I know about them. Thanks, I hope this site is here forever.

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    I'm 6'1 210lbs and i have about 14% body fat

I've been bb for about 5 yrs never really wanted to get big until now I am all natural at the moment but IM researching the sauce and plan to aquire and do the plunge in about november I'm only 21 yrs old and have a wife and a 2 month year old son I want to be one of those dads that my son can go to school and brag about one that can say hey my dad is one big mofo someone that he will look up to I know he will anyway , and i also plan of persuing a sub-career in personal training, I know you dont have to have a perfect physique to be a trainer but I know that would not want anyone to train me if they were not at least in a better physique than i am right now. Well that is all about me. and one more thing I love the board it has really helped me out a lot in the last couple days that i have been on it all of you are some smart guys. keep me learning

QuietStorm is offline Junior Member

Smile

I used to play football and started powerliftinf for strength, I was good but they always started the bigger guy. So I took it personnaly and began to hit the gym hard, I figured I had 1 year to get bigger. I never got big enough to beat out the starter, but in practices I loved to make him look like a punk and knock him on his ass. Ever since then I liked the rush, being stronger than the other, wow what a rush, so I took it up. I have been training hardcore for three years now and don't plan on stopping any time soon. I'm 5"9' 182 9%bf and I love being better and stronger than the next guy. I will put up more than any 230lb monsters, I don't use anything more than heart. That's what BB has done for me, it makes me proud of myself. And in my quest to be even better I look up to most of you guys for inspiration to get me where I WILL be. God damn there are some big mother fuckers in this board, I'm one of the smaller guys but amongst the stars is where I shine. Thank you all for the answers to my questions, it is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by QuietStorm; 08-31-2001 at 06:38 AM.

Mike Guest
    GOOD responses guys - these post is starting to get touching!

Hey KingofPop - don't worry bout it bro - NOTHING cheesy bout that - When I started SERIOUSLY lifting it was because I grew up in a REALLY dysfunctional house - if I didn't take my anger to the gym and beat it into the plates I wouldn't have been able to stay sane.

Everyone's got their stories - thanks much for sharing brother. Welcome the the family. If there is one thing I can say about this board is there is SIGNIFICANTLY less flaming and attitude than other boards - the bros here are good to eachother and like a family - nobody's gonna know anyone for sharing their heart.

Peace

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Alright here goes nobody laugh 5' 10'' float between 200-205lbs and 5-6% bodyfat I have a sort of a musular fitness physic I wanna look like Dorian Yates type big. Ive done As on and off for the last four yrs and im 30yrs old 31 in two weeks

cnyce89 is offline Banned

i feel ya king Of Pop

whats up guys..i post here and there...but wil let yall in on my 'stats' and why i started workin out!
    well first of all...Kingof Pop dont worry bro it all gets better as im sure you already know. My girl of a long time broke up with me too, and just like you i cried for days...life changed within an instant and had no clue where to turn to...Well talkin with my buddy and stuff i decided that, going to the gym would be a good hting. somewhere to go let off steam, and think(i do some of my best thinking while working out) i had tried it before but never lasted more than a week.
    the way i see it is...im gonna work my ass off...train eat right(which i have been doing) and in 2 years...meet up with her and be like look what you threw away...and just cuz im a softy at heart, if she wants me back ill take her(prolly shouldnt but thats what love does)....
    BUT ANYWAYS....point is..ive been workin out hard for the past 7-8 months...and everymorning i wake up and i htink in my head...ahhh another great day in the gym! cant wait!
    i love everyminute of it. and wish i started earlier in life.
    im curently 5'10" 174lbs and about 9% bf....
    i got alot of growing to do!

Mike Guest
    BUMP - for all the new people entering the board - dont you dare fucking dodge this

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    The X-File:

5' 9"
    183 LBS (Up 17)
    11.9% BF

Why do I lift?

Because
    chicks
    MUSCLE.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Sorry for the late reply...I was away on vacation with my family.
    Currently 5'10" (I don't expect that will change) and 242lbs at about 18% BF (way too high!!!). I started training seriously at 18 and trained natural until this past March when I did my first ever cycle (deca /winny/clomid)...BTW I'm 34 so I did it naturally for 15-16 years. I started at about 150lbs and in the first 2 years I went up to 191lbs. I'm planning on increased cardio, an OTC ECA stack, and strict dieting for the next 8 weeks. At that time I hope to be much leaner and I will start my bulking cycle (d-bol, sust250, deca, clomid, nolvadex ). I also plan on competeing in my first ever BB show this coming March. So any of the bros who have competed...pls PM me...I'd love to pick you're brain.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Congraduste on the BB contest

Hey Pete,
    First off gonna try your chicken reciepe tonight. Second, find someone who has competed before. Once you have your posing routine down go over it in front of as mant people as you can, aids in buikding up your selfconfidence. I have known alot of people who all in all had a fantastic physique, however, it takes alot to get up on stage and pose next to someone else. Like I said , look to pratice your routine in front of people who have competed before. They might be able to help you fiqure a different stagedgy to hide the ares tha you may be lacking in. Good luck with the comp. Let us know when and where it will be in plenty of time and maybe some one from the board can jet down to cheer ya on! Later,
    Tobey

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Thanks Tobey,
    I appreciate all of the positive feedback bro. I've been following competetive BBing for many years and have a few good friends who have been very successful locally (Mike has seen some of the pics). So I have some good people to talk to. I know enough to make sure my BF is down in the 5-6% range or I won't even bother. I have 6 months to go and I'm starting my diet this week. That will, surely, be the most challenging thing for me as I am genetically pre-disposed to carrying extra BF. I'll keep youi guys posted on my progress and I'm definately gonna be using some of your recipes.
    Thx again,
    Pete

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Pete,

Posing is one of the most important and difficult parts of contest prep. I always thought I was a good poser, who doesn't in front of the mirror? Anyway I bought Perfect Posing, its a great video and really helps you nail down you mandatories. Its so good I was able to spot all the silly mistakes guys made at the last show I went too, e.g. standing with you legs too far apart whilst doing a front lat pose, ruining symetry.

I haven't compete yet either but I'm sure my posing won't let me down now, which is one less thing to worry about.

Goodluck

BA

Posing is very important you can have the best body but get the pose wrong and it won,t look good.I have a friend who has competed a long time ago and his analogy of it is

"Get the pose right people will look get it wrong and your noticed for the wrong reason"

Good Luck with the diet and competing bro and send us the pics in when you do!!

Billy

jssmc is offline Associate Member
    I'm 6'4 240lbs with about 10-12% body fat and quick as hell. I'm 20 years old. I have been lifting weights since I was 15. I always got picked when I was younger. I always was big, but never had much muscle so I hit the gym. When I would lift I thought of all the guys who fucked with me and the girls who I wanted. That seemed to work great when I was younger. Now I lft because I am addicted. New to using AS, but man I love it! I bench 400+, squat 500 ten times and clean about 300. Natural in high school, I worked myself to be the top weight lifter even though I wasn't the biggest guy. I outlifted all the football players which I loved. Anyway, I wrestle in college now. AS has helped me take it to the next level! I guess that's my little story.
    jssmc
    Last edited by jssmc; 10-03-2001 at 12:53 PM.

berry is offline Associate Member

its not about weght

hi guys ,this hole sport is up to proportion,weight dosent mean much if its around the waist,so all stats r vey good ,im about 180cm is that 5,11? and im about 96kg not far from the condition in my pic,i know its not a lot but its how u look what counts,keep it up

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I have to agree with you berry

LTdoNit is offline New Member

Cool

5'7" 218lbs 6-7% bf
    Started in high school for football. Competed on the natural level, got an overall.... Started to look at NPC, and decided needed to add a little more beef. Found out a little is never enough!!! Started cycling not too long ago, and I'm under construction.....

samoth is offline Member
    21 yrs old
    196lbs
    apprx. 10%bf (maybe 11%)
    5'11''

Bench 255
    Squat 315 (lol)
    DL 325
    Clean+Jerk 177.5

Lifting since 16 yrs old
    I *WILL* be 220+lbs by next year
    just watch