Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lloyd Banks

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    No need to get hostile, it is a difference of opinion. But come on I would rather listen to LeAnn Rymes than fuc.kin lloyd banks. He is about as good at rapping as Lil Bow Wow. If you get this hyped about a bogus cd, ****! Just a bunch of NY drug dealers riding Dre's beats. The ga ga ga ga ga G-unit is the worst thing for rap since Vanilla Ice released Hard to swollow in 1998.

you my friend have no ****en idea about music.. 50 went 6-7 times platnium.. most artist dont sell 6x in thier life time..

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Hostility was never needed/exemplified by me, if it were you'd feel it.

I simply asked you to keep my mother out of your posts while you give your opinions on music. That's a complete dis-respectful NON-SEQUITOR and has no relevance to your post. I could say that fact that you think LB is whack, man, your dad must be Gay, straight frutier than a basket of apples. Does that add to my argument/opinion? NO. Does it insult you and your family? YES. Therefore, it's a bad choice of words.

Basic instructions and abiding by the rules, give it a shot.

~SC~
    If you ever read a post in entirety you would realize that I said I feel sorry for your mother for having you. If was not an attack toward your mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    you my friend have no ****en idea about music.. 50 went 6-7 times platnium.. most artist dont sell 6x in thier life time..
    So going platnium means you make quality music, well I guess you are a fan of prince'ss cds along with cher. Have you ever listened to his lyrics. The guy couldn't even write children's books. Just cause so dumb black bitches bought his cd a dozens times doesn't mean he is talented.

Don't even step into this, if you knew anything about my family and music you wouldn't say ****. So take your cute little avatar and go post whore at the workout forum.

O and Fuc.k the lakers.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    So going platnium means you make quality music, well I guess you are a fan of prince'ss cds along with cher. Have you ever listened to his lyrics. The guy couldn't even write children's books. Just cause so dumb black bitches bought his cd a dozens times doesn't mean he is talented.

Don't even step into this, if you knew anything about my family and music you wouldn't say ****. So take your cute little avatar and go post whore at the workout forum.

O and Fuc.k the lakers.
    Dude what is your malfunction? First you flame swole now you bantering back and forth with Elliot? What gives?

And I agree F the Lakers! Because the "D" just stomped that azz
    abstrack@protonmail.com

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If you ever read a post in entirety you would realize that I said I feel sorry for your mother for having you. If was not an attack toward your mom.
    There's a difference?

Bruh, just let it go and choose your words better. You're really on a roll pissing off people in this thread. Now you say "stupid black b*tches".......wow, hello true colors. I think I see your issue.

Said in person, you'd now be eating solid food through a straw because you don't possess the cognitive ability to THINK before you SPEAK.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 07-04-2004 at 07:21 AM.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Rhino58 - your comin' off a bit rough man... make your points/opinions and keep it civil... no need to use derogatory remarks... keep your cool...

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Rhino58 - your comin' off a bit rough man... make your points/opinions and keep it civil... no need to use derogatory remarks... keep your cool...
    when did you get mod status?? About F'ing time I would say!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    when did you get mod status?? About F'ing time I would say!
    I am a Mod? Wow... cool... I'm going to turn this thread into swiss cheese j/k
    Last week man... happy 4th!

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    I am a Mod? Wow... cool... I'm going to turn this thread into swiss cheese j/k
    Last week man... happy 4th!
    yeah! now your mission is to ban someone on the 4th,lol

Happy 4th bro!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

O and Fuc.k the lakers.

did you just say prince isn't talented?! dude what do you listen to... i really want to know now..? oh yeah and btw when you speak to an elder please refare to me as Sir..

congrats warrior.. now maybe we can get that bird detached from you shoulders..

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    There's a difference?

Bruh, just let it go and choose your words better. You're really on a roll pissing off people in this thread. Now you say "stupid black b*tches".......wow, hello true colors. I think I see your issue.

Said in person, you'd now be eating solid food through a straw because you don't possess the cognitive ability to THINK before you SPEAK.

~SC~

I in no way would try to flame any mod espically SC. Elliot on the other hand shouldn't put in his 2 cents. If I hurt some ones feelings, sorry. I thought this was a discussion on music and the lack of talent in music some of you listen to. Personal attacks are not needed, I guess no one watches SNL, where I stole the line "I feel sorry for your mother" I am not heated, people like abstract shouldn't comment. And warrior I agree, I may have stepped over the line. I respect Sc and most mods dispite what they listen to. And yes, uneducated young women were the #1 buyers of Curtis's first cd.

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    did you just say prince isn't talented?! dude what do you listen to... i really want to know now..? oh yeah and btw when you speak to an elder please refare to me as Sir..
    Purple rain is a joke, he sold cds and so does britney. Does mean she can sing. Sr............................

Purple rain is a joke, he sold cds and so does britney. Does mean she can sing. Sr............................
    purple rain was hardly a joke! it sold 15 mill world wide which gave it multiplatinum status in 1984,purple rain album was rated on of the top 25 albums of all time by entertainment weekly in 1996, was on the pop charts as number 1 and on the r&b charts as no. 1 in 1984( must have made it to no 1 on the r&b chart because of those "stupid black bitches"). Also Prince has been in this business since 1979 when he produced and wrote his first song "For you" He still is going to this day! hardly comparable to brintney. Not to mention prince plays every single instrument, writes , produces and composes his own music. Something you could never fathom while writing your children books.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Thanks for your response Rhino, that's pretty adult and I like that.

~SC~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information