JuniorSmalls is offline New Member

where do I start???

Ok I'm really out of shape. I want to lose fat, and gain muscle quickly. I am willing to pull two-a-days, whatever. I have good things about supplements, etc. Does anyone know what I should start with?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't understand your question. Do you want help with supplements, workout, diet, or everything? One thing I can tell you is "two-a-days" are bad.

Ok I used to lift in high school. Just for football. I guess I just want an idea on supplements. What to buy to start out. I can build from there, but I want fast results (for the summertime). Mostly fat loss (I'm 6' 195lbs, mostly fat) I am very serious about this. I have absolutely committed myself to it, and I just need a little help. I thought this would be a good place to start, so my question is: What supplements would be best to get me losing fat, and gaining lean muscle? Quickly.

Have you started a workout program, or considering a start? I think you should start naturally and then look into Xenadrine when you feel your conditioning is getting better. If you haven't been working out yet, you'll find that a 5 day/week program with 30 minute cardio sessions will help dramatically. Throw in some weights 4 days/week. Explain your exact goals and give your stats. We'll figure something out for you.

Ok bear with me here... I just started working out 2 weeks ago. It feels so good to work out again. I already have more energy and am feeling better. I'm a little confused on stats. If you mean bench press, probably only 150 or less. I have started Xenadrine before I started lifting. I was playing basketball 3 times a week and using it as an energy booster. I've come to love the stuff. I am at 195 but a month ago I was 205. I think with better eating and some more intense training I can get down to about 175-180 and cut up. I'm not looking to be huge, but I would idealy like to be at about 195-200 and cut. Weight loss right now is my main concern, but I heard that it is good to start a little overweight, because you can turn fat into muscle quicker than trying to gain it when you are skinny. So that's where I'm at. I hope I got everything.

You're already making great progress! Stick with it because its working. The best way to use Xenadrine is 2 weeks on and then 2 weeks off. Take it every day - 4 capsules (or less if you notice too much shakiness).

Thread Information