Tony Soprano is offline Associate Member

Tom Leykis?? anyone heard of this joker?

I just recent was introduced to The Tom Leykis Show. This guy preaches about relationships and how to get more poon for the least amount of money. (At first thought, this sounds like finding blue light specials for hookers)
    this guy really struck me as an obnoxious, fat, egocentric prick. Some chick called up and in a round about way insulted his fat ass. So how does he retort? by bragging about how much money he makes.
    some of his rules, if you arent familiar, dont spend over $40 on a date, no dating single mothers, must act like a jerk, and always use a condom. Ok, i can see not paying over $40 for a date. but not dating single mothers?? Some of the freakiest girls are single mothers, i dont discriminate!! his next rule, must act like a jerK???? wtf?? sounds like a surefire way to a lonely night of masturbation(not that it's never happened to me). I always try to act like a gentleman around females, but of course I don't act like a puss. next rule is always wear condoms.. This i can see for a one night stand or renting a hooker, but i've always had good success with the pull-out method.. I would like to know other bros thoughts on this guy- either posittive or negative

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Bruh, do what you do, not what others do.

The most beautiful things come from you being YOURSELF.

Be your own pimp, don't follow other's blueprints........for those will lead to blueballs.

~SC~

Sumatai is offline New Member
    Not familiar with the guy (but he sounds like an idiot), but do follow rule #3 brother. Pull-out?? Are you kidding me, I won't go all sex-ed on you and preach about STD risk, but $hit, ever hear of pre-coital drip?? You WILL wake up a daddy to be one day.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Bruh, do what you do, not what others do.

The most beautiful things come from you being YOURSELF.

Be your own pimp, don't follow other's blueprints........for those will lead to blueballs.

~SC~

yup.. i used to go to class and keep to my self and girls would strike up convos with me.. do pretend to be something your not cause sooner or later thier going to see thru you.. and its back to pamela..

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Tom is hillarious!

LORDBLiTZ Guest

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    That stuff he says about chicks pulling the "Bait and Switch"...about wanting the "oneway traditional sex/gender-roles", attention whores, - right on the money

bubbathegut is offline Member
    pull out and then shoot for the eye

Fame is offline Junior Member
    I listen to Howard Stern, and used to listen to Obie and Anthony..when OandA got thrown off the air, they put Tom on and he was all defensive about how people wouldnt like him cause we were in NY and its an 'la show'...so i gave him a chance, as did the radio...lasted maybe a month and he was gone...he can be slightly funny at times, but A LOT of what he has to say and talk about is contradictary when u see what he looks like...his talks about 'getting chicks cause he famous' ...give me a f'n break, and all these shows are rippoffs of stern...im glad tom isnt on the air in NY anymore, he really is just Trying to be a shock jock...and Trying way to hard

LS1
    LS1 is offline Associate Member
    Other wise known as Tom Lickass what an f-ing tool. that guy Suuuu u u ucks.
    Oh yeah Fame when O&A come back to the air waves alllll hell is going to break loose and its Opie not Obie....Ok terrific!

butterface is offline Banned
    Stern Rules. Tom Leykis is an annoying prick. Although I agree with the dont date single moms, Just BANG them. by the way Howardstern.com bulletin board is on but its way overloaded to where its crashed.

Tony Soprano is offline Associate Member
    i can see adhering to his advice of not paying for expensive dinners, cars, and paying their rent. common sense right? but for some i guess not, lol

TheChosen1 is offline Member

Talking

Welcome to Leykis 101, Tony. He's da man. Been listening to him for about 5 years now. He's like the Howard Stern of CA. & Wash.

For those who aren't familiar: www.blowmeuptom.com

TheChosen1 is offline Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by butterface
    Stern Rules. by the way Howardstern.com bulletin board is on but its way overloaded to where its crashed.
    It took them months to create a 30 minute message board and they wonder why it's loaded with traffic? Nevermind bro, I'll wait a week or two when the traffic have calmed down more.

LORD: I checked out that link that you posted and you sound like a diehard fan, bro. Have any of you guys gotten lucky on Flash Fridays? LOL
    Last edited by TheChosen1; 07-03-2004 at 05:31 AM.

Thread Information