funky fresh is offline New Member

Getting started- HELP!

Hello everyone, I'm new so bare with me. Hopefully this goes through!!

Quick question, I'm 24, 5'10" and weigh about 190. Body fat
    approx 18% (kinda high! ) sould I try to drop the pecentage before picking up any gear? Whats your oppinions. I picked up some ephedrine today gonna start cycling. It's helped before. Let me know!!

e-mail: [email protected]

bortort is offline Associate Member
    How many years have you worked out ?

I've been on and off for about two years. It seems as though I'll work out REALLY hard for a couple of months and get out of it. I think I was overtraing. I ended up buying the Arnold Shw...
    (I'm not going to even bother trying to spell it!) Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding. Excellent book I might add. Went straight to the advanced work out. INSANE!! Takes about two hours to do. I think I'm going to take another approach. Anything would help!

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    It takes 30 days to form a habit and 90 days for that habit to become established. Point: Don't let anything keep you from the completing that first 90 days. Add some caffine and asprin to your ephedrine and take it with breakfast and lunch. Avoid the ECA after 3:00 since it may keep you up at night, and give your body the weekends off to avoid building a tolerance to the stack. Train hard, eat right including plenty of protein, fibrous veggies, EFA's and quality carbohydrates. Get 8 hours of sleep each night. Finally hire someone to help you design a program suited to your needs and goals. That will keep you from overtraining. Stay off the gear for a while. You'll be surprised at what kind of progress you'll make.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, you're not going to get any better advice than what dumbells gave you. Follow that plan and you'll be in pretty good shape for the summer.

Thanks guys!!

I'll keep you all updated, hopefully I'll pick up a scanner or digital cam soon!

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by dumbells101
    It takes 30 days to form a habit and 90 days for that habit to become established. Point: Don't let anything keep you from the completing that first 90 days. Add some caffine and asprin to your ephedrine and take it with breakfast and lunch. Avoid the ECA after 3:00 since it may keep you up at night, and give your body the weekends off to avoid building a tolerance to the stack. Train hard, eat right including plenty of protein, fibrous veggies, EFA's and quality carbohydrates. Get 8 hours of sleep each night. Finally hire someone to help you design a program suited to your needs and goals. That will keep you from overtraining. Stay off the gear for a while. You'll be surprised at what kind of progress you'll make.
    So true, sweet and to the point I am going to have to use this sometimes...... of course passing credit to where it is due Great reply.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    db101...awesome.

where the hell have you been anyway? haven't seen you post for a LONG time.

Thread Information