Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)

OMG girl trouble again........

(this is kinda long and jumbled, so ask if u have any questions, thanks)

Some of you might remmeber when I posted about this a little while ago, but if you didnt read it here it is: i am a wreck.......... Anyway, I took everyones advice and shut her out of my life. I was doing really well and hadnt even thought about her for about 4 days, which was a big step for me. Then on thursday night, I got a call from my friend, and all of a sudden she grabs the phone from him and say "Hey do you know who this is?". I was like awwwwww PHUCK!!!!! BTW one of my good friends since high school is now dating one of her friends, so thats how she got a hold of me. Anyway, she was all drunk and she started talking like we were friends, then all of a sudden she starts telling me how much I hurt her and she is crying and $hit. She finally asks me why I did what I did and I explained to her about the pills and how I dont remmeber anything, and we are both upset and whatnot. Then I tell her how sorry I am for what happened, and she says she totally forgives me and so forth and so on. Then she says she will call me back and hangs up. She called me back last night and starts talking like we are friends again. The conversation is going pretty well, then we started talking about that stuff again and she tells me she is still mad at me. Then I wrote her an email asking her what she is trying to get out of contacting me, and she wrote back saying that it would be too hard to be friends, and I dont think that she wants to get back together. She was also giving me some bull**** about "closure" when she was drunk. She was also seeing this other guy that left for OCS or whatever it is for the summer, but I also know that she doesnt even like him. I know she has really been wanting to talk to me, but it seemed like she was just trying to make me jealous the whole time. So I wrote her another email last night telling her that it wouldnt be fair to me or the other guy to talk to me, and since I dont know what her intentions are that it is best we dont talk. What do u guys think is going on here? Do you think she wants to get back together or what? I am way confused and all that **** I went through right after it happened is coming back again. Any advice or comments would help greatly, thanks.

TheChosen1 is offline Member

Cool

QUOTE: "Anyway, she was all drunk and she started talking like we were friends, then all of a sudden she starts telling me how much I hurt her and she is crying and $hit".

Bro, when people drink, especially get drunk, depression hits them. They begin thinking of everything and/or everybody that's done them wrong and made them feel bad. Maybe she's sorry that you two broke up but don't set yourself up to be hurt again. Ask her what it is she's trying to accomplish. If it's closure that she wants, then wish her well and send upon her way. Afterall, if she went through the trouble of having your friend call you to get you on the phone, she obviously knew that you didn't want to talk to her.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    If a relationship fell apart it is always wise to just move on! things are never the same after she has dated someone else anyway.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    My advice since you aren't married and have lots to look forward to:

"Women are like riding the bus........if you miss one, another one will be along in about
    15 minutes......."

~SC~

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

"Women are like riding the bus........if you miss one, another one will be along in about
    15 minutes......."

~SC~
    This is my thoughts exactly. Dude she wasnt that good the first trip, frig it go get some skanks or a fat chick whatever you got to do, because she knows your all frigged up over this and is going to treat you like a chump. Always remember the wise words of dre. Bycthes aint nothin but ho's and tricks.

For real, the best thing you can do to "get back" at her, is to simply MOVE ON. When she realizes that she's now the flavor of the week from MANY WEEKS AGO, she'll be all hugged up on you like never before. Whether you want that or not, I dunno, but it's usually 95% effective.

Move on to bigger/better things. Getting stuck on someone is a waste of your otherwise valuable time. Don't look back on this in a few years and wanna slap yourself for bothering w/this. Get a drink, get a plan of attack, and get a new woman.

~SC~

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    yeah man move on. from what you've posted about this chick she seems dam looney. you dont want to go into long term with that, trust me I've been there, the longer you stay with those chicks the worse things will get and the harder it'll be to end it.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea man I agree move on. There are better things out there. I only wish it was that easy.

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Yea man I agree move on. There are better things out there. I only wish it was that easy.
    Well put, it truly is easier said than done. I did send her an email after the second time we talked asking her what she hoped to get out of contacting me. I said either she wanted closure, wanted to be friends, or wanted to get back together. She emailed me back and said it would be too hard to be friends, but thats all. So either she wants to get back together or wants closure. But my friend who is dating her friend said when hes around her she wont shut up about me. Anyway i told her we shouldnt talk, at least until she figures out what she wants. And BTW, Im workin on this other sluzy right now. It is kind of a challenge, and Im having fun so far. Thanks for all your advice bros, talking about $hit like this is always best.

Heres the email she sent me if you are interested. Women, cant live with em, cant punch them in the face, whats a guy to do?

John-
    I don't really know how to put it into words. I am still really hurt about everything that you did to me. I know that you are sorry and you wish you could take it all back, but the fact of the matter is- you can't. I have never been so scared in my life and that is saying a lot. I wish I could say that I forgive you completely and I wish we could be close friends, but I don't fully. I do forgive you a little but not fully. Part of me just doesn't know why you would do that and until I figure that out I can't get over it. Last night was a bit of closure though and I needed that and I think you need some of that too. We have been through a lot this year and I think that it was almost necessary for that to happen. I'm sorry that it hurt you and I'm sorry that you have been feeling bad, but there's nothing I can do about that. As far as us being friends... I am not sure you can handle it. I am saying this because I am sort of involved with someone else and you don't like him ( and we all know how what happens in those situations). I don't think that you would be able to be my friend because we were never really friends before we started dating and it would be something foreign to the both of us. I am sorry that this is probably not what you want to hear right now but I honestly don't know what I need or want. All I know is that I have been moving on and I hope you are too. I am really sorry that it ended like this but I don't know what else to say. I am not sure if this is what you wanted from me or not but this is all I can give you right now.
    Love- The girl who is making your head spin and confusing the mother f-ing $hit out of you(I deleted her real name)

The weirdest thing is, she told her best friend that she didnt even like this guy. Sometimes I wish I was gay.

After a letter like that, she'd be lucky if I even acknowledged her presence if I were ever to see her.

She's acting like Queen P*ssy. I don't think so.............not here babygirl.........it ain't that serous, and you ain't all that.

You need a check-up from the neck up, lookin' tore up from the floor up, gonna get beat-down from the feet-down.

Needless to say, ban the broad brutha! Don't say squat, let your actions be the words that burn her inside out later on.

Get to work.

~SC~

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    After a letter like that, she'd be lucky if I even acknowledged her presence if I were ever to see her.

She's acting like Queen P*ssy. I don't think so.............not here babygirl.........it ain't that serous, and you ain't all that.

You need a check-up from the neck up, lookin' tore up from the floor up, gonna get beat-down from the feet-down.

Needless to say, ban the broad brutha! Don't say squat, let your actions be the words that burn her inside out later on.

Get to work.

~SC~

yeah bro thats it she think shes got the only game in town

thats what i thought too, its like she is trying to beat me down by saying "I know you want me but you cant have me. Unless I think that you dont want me ." lol

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    thats what i thought too, its like she is trying to beat me down by saying "I know you want me but you cant have me. Unless I think that you dont want me ." lol

That's everything BUT normal.

Congrats on your new outlook!

~SC~

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member

15 minutes......."

~SC~
    that is by far the best line ive heard in a long time.

My motto is: the best way to get over a girl is to get under another

Dally is offline The Dally Lama

Get to work.

~SC~
    thats the funniest thing I have seen on this site

HAHAHAH

funny cause its true ,, and we dont even need to see a pic, cause your eyes are blinded with emotion, ours are not.

I must say I have a similar situation, one tho where my x and I broke up cuase she was a biatch ALL THE FRIGGEN TIME.. (woke up pissed off which is odd) and we tried to be friends after about 2 months of not talkin, but that was like a DOG .... dogs will eat their own PUKE

dont be a dog man.... I have this new chick .. who is trillions better in every way ... and instead of wakin up to someone cranky, I wake up to ...

"you want me to suck yah wang baby?"

I SERIOUS... so, drop the dirtbag, she's letting some wally hump er anyways .. thats SOOOO disrespectful to you and him .. and HER

sorry man.. LUZER is what she is.

be a man, suck it up and hork it out all over her.

Im went through the same thing. time heals all wounds. I found that out. Im not gay but if thats you in your avatar Id suggest going to a pool or beach and let the ladies flock to you. Sorry to hear about your loss bro. Its hard, I know. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    thats the funniest thing I have seen on this site

HAHAHAH

funny cause its true ,, and we dont even need to see a pic, cause your eyes are blinded with emotion, ours are not.

I must say I have a similar situation, one tho where my x and I broke up cuase she was a biatch ALL THE FRIGGEN TIME.. (woke up pissed off which is odd) and we tried to be friends after about 2 months of not talkin, but that was like a DOG .... dogs will eat their own PUKE

dont be a dog man.... I have this new chick .. who is trillions better in every way ... and instead of wakin up to someone cranky, I wake up to ...

"you want me to suck yah wang baby?"

I SERIOUS... so, drop the dirtbag, she's letting some wally hump er anyways .. thats SOOOO disrespectful to you and him .. and HER

sorry man.. LUZER is what she is.

be a man, suck it up and hork it out all over her.
    LOL, congrats on your new lady and your success. I think Im gonna take ya'lls advice and drop the entire thing. I took her off my buddy list, out of my phone, and off of my walls. I am gonna rejoin the gym as well (money has been tight the last few months) and look 100x better than my avatar. I cant wait to run into her in 6 months and let her drool over what she fukd up!

Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    Im went through the same thing. time heals all wounds. I found that out. Im not gay but if thats you in your avatar Id suggest going to a pool or beach and let the ladies flock to you. Sorry to hear about your loss bro. Its hard, I know. Good luck
    I would but the reality is that WAS me, 8 months ago. Lost 40 pounds since then

ahh. oh well. plenty of pussy out there. you just have to find another

VIXI is offline Female Member
    two tears in a bucket....phuck it

OHHH yeah , one more thing.

Just remember how strong and better you feel about your decision right now ... and how good you feel about yourself ... NOT HER AND YOU and what if .. blab. about yourself for making your own path, deciding what is best for you... cause your gonna need that, to get thru some rough times, cause they'll come and drag some more time outta ya.

remember man, WE HAVE ALL DONE AND THIS MOST LIKELY WONT BE THE LAST. who knows you may even meet my X and maybe she's the girl for you! she sure as hell wasnt the one for me,,,, but for you MAYBE, thats the way it works bro!!

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    whoa howd u do that if you dont mind me asking? that doesnt sound healthy

bmf2 is offline Elite Female - AR-Hall of Famer
    You are way to hard on your self... she sounds like she just needed an excuse to drop kick you one more time... so she did... now move on... she does not sound like a prize from what I have read...

It is women like her that give all of us a bad name...

NOW GO find your a prize!!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Yep............ if she does this again... has someone else call, and jumps on saying "Do you know who this is?? "

Your response... "Who"???

or

"Sally?? is that you?? or is this Tanya?? come on... I don't know"

15 minutes......."

~SC~
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Yep............ if she does this again... has someone else call, and jumps on saying "Do you know who this is?? "

Your response... "Who"???

or

"Sally?? is that you?? or is this Tanya?? come on... I don't know"

hahahah NICE

or ,,, just be like ohhh Lisa, yah, listen babe, I told you I'll be over later, and make sure you have the hott oil for my rub again, the last one was insane!! your hands are ... incredible!

Better yet, don't be so obvious w/a "plan." Have your new girl answer the phone the next time she calls and inform her that you are in the shower at the moment.

Nothin' hits home like another female.

~SC~

Better yet, don't be so obvious w/a "plan." Have your new girl answer the phone the next time she calls and inform her that you are in the shower at the moment.

Nothin' hits home like another female.

~SC~

thats a friggen Hi cue there Yoda... not a bad "non-plan"

TheChosen1 is offline Member

Cool

Get to work.

~SC~
    You're so **** right, SC.
    Like Tom Leykis says, she's an attention whore. First she's not talking to you anymore and now suddenly, she's calling you and sending you emails? Bro, she wants you to weaken up to her and start giving her some attention. And when you do, POW!!! She'll leave you again or give you some "Let's just be friends" story. Or more so, "He's back so I'm going to be with him" speech. That letter probably wants you to apologize til you cry.

Just move on, bro. If she keeps bugging you, just tell her....Time marches on and I just bought me some hiking boots.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosen1
    You're so **** right, SC.
    Like Tom Leykis says, she's an attention whore.[/b]
    Yeah, attention whores. Those are EVERYWHERE.

~SC~

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Fuk that chickenhead! just move on and get some new skeezer to phuck with
    abstrack@protonmail.com

somebody call me?

Yeah, attention whores. Those are EVERYWHERE.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by VIXI
    somebody call me?

I did but you never answer my calls
    abstrack@protonmail.com

It's probably for the best...trouble seems to follow me...

It's probably for the best...trouble seems to follow me...
    So now I am trouble? thats a first
    abstrack@protonmail.com

nahhh...lol...just swearing off possible drama....it takes too much energy...and it takes away from my focus...but i guess you can keep following me if you like...just stay out of sight...and no butt sniffin...lol

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    So now I am trouble? thats a first

somebody call me?
    I wasn't referring to anyone specific, but if you somehow identify as one in this class for whatever reason, that's all on you.

That would not be my ideal choice of title however, but to each his/her own.

~SC~

it was a joke and you know it...why must you be so bitter to me now...definetely not the person I thought I knew....I let it lie...so why even say something like this?

I wasn't referring to anyone specific, but if you somehow identify as one in this class for whatever reason, that's all on you.

That would not be my ideal choice of title however, but to each his/her own.

~SC~

it was a joke and you know it...why must you be so bitter to me now...definetely not the person I thought I knew....I let it lie...so why even say something like this?
    Bitter? BTW, I had no idea it was a joke, joke or not, I wouldn't identify w/that even jokingly since you were so upset about the phrase at an earlier moment in time, many weeks ago.

That was just advice that's all, you're looking a bit too far into things w/the "person I knew" and "let it lie" stuff.

That's last week indeed! It's been laid.........

Carry on.

~SC~

nahhh...lol...just swearing off possible drama....it takes too much energy...and it takes away from my focus...but i guess you can keep following me if you like...just stay out of sight...and no butt sniffin...lol
    I see, now I am drama following?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information