Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Torque

  1. #1
    Prime's Avatar
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tropical England
    Posts
    3,531

    Torque

    I dont know if any of you have seen this move but take it from me, if you havent DONT! It was a load of drivel. There was perhaps one funny scene in the entire move. The acting was poor, there was no charachter development and ice T played the exact same getto style gang leader he always does. Out of ten i give it a 2, and that just because i felt Jamie Preistley looked hot in her biker leathers and tatts.

  2. #2
    bubbathegut's Avatar
    bubbathegut is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    PLZ dont IM me 4 Source's
    Posts
    754
    oooohhh jamie preistly, freak she is so hot

  3. #3
    PrairieDawg's Avatar
    PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,874
    Jamie Preistley is the only reason why I finished watching the movie

  4. #4
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    I dont know if any of you have seen this move but take it from me, if you havent DONT! It was a load of drivel. There was perhaps one funny scene in the entire move. The acting was poor, there was no charachter development and ice T played the exact same getto style gang leader he always does. Out of ten i give it a 2, and that just because i felt Jamie Preistley looked hot in her biker leathers and tatts.
    it was Ice cube not Ice t....movie was ok but some of the scenes were a lil far fetched

  5. #5
    Prime's Avatar
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tropical England
    Posts
    3,531
    weird, i think the whole black leather and tattoo's really looked hot on her!

  6. #6
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Too 'fast & the furious' style garbage for my taste...but that's just me...

  7. #7
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Ice T, lmfao!!!!!

    ~SC~

  8. #8
    Prime's Avatar
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tropical England
    Posts
    3,531
    ice cube, ice t, whatever, they both have the acting ability of a steaming turd!

  9. #9
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    ice cube, ice t, whatever, they both have the acting ability of a steaming turd!
    I think like any actor they both have their good and bad movies

    Ice Cube in "Friday" is one of my all time favs

    Ice T was pretty good in "New Jack City" and "Surviving the game"

  10. #10
    GQ-Bouncer's Avatar
    GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    look beyond what you see
    Posts
    2,304
    yeah it was pretty bad, but thanks for the heads up

  11. #11
    Prime's Avatar
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tropical England
    Posts
    3,531
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I think like any actor they both have their good and bad movies

    Ice Cube in "Friday" is one of my all time favs

    Ice T was pretty good in "New Jack City" and "Surviving the game"
    ok maybe you have a point on friday, havent deen the other two movies so i cant comment. But like i said previously, they always play the same role each movie!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •