Flasher is offline Associate Member

Whats the funniest thing you ever saw at a gym?

Was just wondering what was the funniest thing anyone ever saw at their gym?

I was killin myself laughin today remembering one time this lady was on the tread mill and she started runnin at a pretty good pace. Then all of a sudden it was like slow motion. She drops her walkman and stops dead in her tracks to pick it up......bam falls straight on her face and flew back about four feet. I know she coulda really got hurt but I couldn't contain myself. Saw her a few days later and she had burn marks all down the side of her face........ still had her walkman on.....bwhahahahaha.

A 70 year old man that was supposedly a personal trainer. He was spotting a woman around the same age. She moaned and he grunted after every rep. Sounded like two old pigs humping.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I saw a guy doing smith squats and fold up like an old chair, what made it worse he told everyone that it happened

bubbathegut is offline Member
    haha that is classic, we have the local retard in our gym, his workouts consist of picking up weights 1 or 2 times, its the worse form i have ever seen in my life, like for instance for calves he puts about 225 on the smith bar and then like moves it about 2 inches for about 2 reps and thats it. his whole workout routine consists of this...i need to bring my camera in and take some short movies of him...back to the treadmill, i was watching this old man run backwards then sideways on it, it was odd

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    I was at the gym about 2 weeks ago with one of my friends. We were on the bench when like 3 chinese tourists came into the gym ( dont know how they got in ) and started taking pics of us. The guy called my friend arnold, took some more pics, then slowly walked out. Pretty odd =/

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtobeapimp
    A 70 year old man that was supposedly a personal trainer. He was spotting a woman around the same age. She moaned and he grunted after every rep. Sounded like two old pigs humping.

i think i just pissed myself laughing so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twosocks40 is offline Member
    We got a guy who walks around the gym throwing punches in the air. He must think he's friggin rocky. Eye of the tiger always plays in my mind when I see him.

-B

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    We got a guy at our Gold's Gym that is foreign (Maybe Romanian or Russian not sure) and wears short shorts like from the 70's while wearing black dress socks and brown dress shoes! Along with a wife beater tee shirt and weighs at least 125lbs! Unbelievable to see!

Whatever floats your boat! MJ

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Back in my senior year highschool, there was a kid there who played football, he was 6'3 495lbs. Fat as sh!t. We called him QT for quarter ton. Some of us finally convinced him he will die if he didnt shape up, so atleast for alittle we got him to hit the treadmill at the gym. I was on the treadmill next to him. All of a sudden he farted, loud, and tried to shake it out of his shorts. His foot hit the side of the treadmill and he fell down and rolled between the two supporting bars where he got stuck. The machine shut off and didnt work after it took him 15min to get up. I dont think ive ever laughed so hard. Especially with the whole gym watching.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I once saw a douchebag knock himself down while doing bb curls with the most atrocious form ever. I actually pointed and laughed.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    Back in my senior year highschool, there was a kid there who played football, he was 6'3 495lbs. Fat as sh!t. We called him QT for quarter ton. Some of us finally convinced him he will die if he didnt shape up, so atleast for alittle we got him to hit the treadmill at the gym. I was on the treadmill next to him. All of a sudden he farted, loud, and tried to shake it out of his shorts. His foot hit the side of the treadmill and he fell down and rolled between the two supporting bars where he got stuck. The machine shut off and didnt work after it took him 15min to get up. I dont think ive ever laughed so hard. Especially with the whole gym watching.

That's friggin great!

shake the fart out, haha, i wish i could have seen that...

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    hahaha i almost cried laughin about QT

BDTR is offline Retired
    Me having my break away pants completely rip off, leaving me in tighty whiteys in the middle of a set of squats at prime time in my gym. I laughed so hard i nearly fell.

Juice a go-go is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasher
    Was just wondering what was the funniest thing anyone ever saw at their gym?

I was killin myself laughin today remembering one time this lady was on the tread mill and she started runnin at a pretty good pace. Then all of a sudden it was like slow motion. She drops her walkman and stops dead in her tracks to pick it up......bam falls straight on her face and flew back about four feet. I know she coulda really got hurt but I couldn't contain myself. Saw her a few days later and she had burn marks all down the side of her face........ still had her walkman on.....bwhahahahaha.

I rate that :spudnik4:

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    OK, I'm going to try to explain this ....

I used to work out at a Bally's (save your jokes) and there were two guys always there with bad fake tans and worse hair plugs. Every week they seemed to come up with an exercise that was more fuked up than last week. Here's the best I saw...

They put a DECLINE bench in the middle of a pulley machine with the handles on the low pulleys. I guess they were going to plan on doing some weird find of flyes. But for some reason, they used hand straps and they wrapped them REALLY good around the handles. They also had a little too much weight on the pulleys. (see where I'm going with this?)

So the first guy gets strapped in and BARELY does one rep and then his arms give out. His arms are strapped to the handles so the weight stretch out his arms and the cables actually lift him off the bench and he's suspended in mid air. He looked like he was being crucified and his buddy is scrambling trying to get him untied while the guy was screaming saying his arms are being ripped out of the sockets. I cried I laughed so hard.

butterface is offline Banned
    some old black man with bow legs and flat footed like hell yelling out a whole sermon on the tread mill at the top of his lungs.

VIXI is offline Female Member
    Do i get hit if I laugh?...

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Me having my break away pants completely rip off, leaving me in tighty whiteys in the middle of a set of squats at prime time in my gym. I laughed so hard i nearly fell.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Eh... we'll see.

worldknown is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    I once saw a douchebag knock himself down while doing bb curls with the most atrocious form ever. I actually pointed and laughed.
    HAHAHA
    we have ethis ****ing 50 year old girl that puts the treadmills up so she is walking at in incline, she puts at like a speed of 6 and speed walks and looks like a piguin trying to hold ont he back of someones shoulder, its hilarious.

worldknown is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by butterface
    some old black man with bow legs and flat footed like hell yelling out a whole sermon on the tread mill at the top of his lungs.
    haha i could only imagine it, did you yell amen at the end?

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man

I used to work out at a Bally's (save your jokes) and there were two guys always there with bad fake tans and worse hair plugs. Every week they seemed to come up with an exercise that was more fuked up than last week. Here's the best I saw...

They put a DECLINE bench in the middle of a pulley machine with the handles on the low pulleys. I guess they were going to plan on doing some weird find of flyes. But for some reason, they used hand straps and they wrapped them REALLY good around the handles. They also had a little too much weight on the pulleys. (see where I'm going with this?)

So the first guy gets strapped in and BARELY does one rep and then his arms give out. His arms are strapped to the handles so the weight stretch out his arms and the cables actually lift him off the bench and he's suspended in mid air. He looked like he was being crucified and his buddy is scrambling trying to get him untied while the guy was screaming saying his arms are being ripped out of the sockets. I cried I laughed so hard.
    thats gotta be the funniest **** I've ever heard of!

I think the funniest thing I've seen is when my buddy was weeks away from going into a competition and he went into the aerobics room. After I finished my set on the bench I followed him in to talk to him and he's standing there with nothing on except his tight red underwear checking himself out in the mirror. After I finished laughing at him a group of must have been 5 or 6 girls walks in for the next aerobics class. They all stopped dead in their tracks at the doorway and became completly silent. After a few dirty looks they turned around and walked out and waited for him to get dressed and for us to leave. The owner thought it was pretty funny

the balleys story gets my vote as the funniest one

theres this guy at MY gym thats been walking around with a lifting journal, funny thing is, he hasnt put on any more plates on any of his excersises in a year. lol. He's probably thinking "jeesus Christ, Im lifting the same amount of weight today as i was lifting a year ago........

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man

that must have been great. tools in the gym=laughs had by all!!!!!!!!!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I hope at least you were wearing your black chuck taylors and you finished the set!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe
    We got a guy at our Gold's Gym that is foreign (Maybe Romanian or Russian not sure) and wears short shorts like from the 70's while wearing black dress socks and brown dress shoes! Along with a wife beater tee shirt and weighs at least 125lbs! Unbelievable to see!

Whatever floats your boat! MJ
    Hey thats me and i weigh 130lbs dammit

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    back in high school the equipment manager was cool with all the wrestlers. one day he just gave me all the old football shorts from the 70-80s. they are all really small and ****. wearing those is the funniest thing ive ever seen.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Theres this old dude who not only turns down our music every time he comes in, but he will get on the lat machine w/ 20lbs and pull it down so his arms are at 90 degrees and kinda move the bar around his head. Someone has to tell me what the hell this dude thinks hes doing.

This other dude we call "bicep man" gets dumbells and uses momentum and centripital force to swing them in alternating hammers; his whole upper body gets into it. Its the single most disgusting form Ive ever seen. Weve never seen him do anything but biceps either.

butterface is offline Banned
    i almost forgot about this one old guy that would walk in the gym and hop up and down on his tip toes in front of the mirror and when i say hop he wouldnt go but 3 inches off the ground on each hop and he would vouge his arms around his face. WTF he was doing god knows but he dressed like a faggot in some daisy dukes and a tank top and everyone started at him in disgust.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Ok I got one and guess what its an old man.... I see him bend down and put his head where your ankles go on the laying leg curls. He is on all fours facing the ground. He then proceeds to lift his head in the air for reps. So not only can you do leg curls you can do neck raises too.... I mean yeah I want a huge neck too but good greif he looked so gay. Me and my friends were dying

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I got nothin'

I will try to make up a story.
    Here goes.

A few days ago, I was. ****. Couldnt think of anything.
    Ummm.

Flasher is offline Associate Member
    Now thats fukn funny.....

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasher
    Whats the funniest thing you ever saw at a gym?
    Rambo

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Mass trying to reach the top locker at the gym funny as $hit

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I saw a 400lb fatty tilt over and fall straight to the floor from a bike. Then he proceeded to cut loose a fart

Thread Information