Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 49
  1. #1
    Big Rush's Avatar
    Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Wal-Mart
    Posts
    3,498

    Take the test to become a U.S. Citizen...can you pass?

    http://encarta.msn.com/quiz_14/U_S_C....html?GT1=4244


    i missed 3 out of 11...pretty sad if you asked me...and I thought I knew it all...lol

  2. #2
    Krunchtime's Avatar
    Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    A bridge down by da river
    Posts
    1,546
    missed 3.

  3. #3
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    I missed 2..... the one about the 49th state and the one question about what year the constitution was written


    <<LMO>>

  4. #4
    SV-1's Avatar
    SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Lab
    Posts
    5,467
    Only missed 2.

  5. #5
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    i missed 5, i never paid attention in school

  6. #6
    iNvid's Avatar
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,323
    missed 4, i suck

  7. #7
    whiteyk's Avatar
    whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    compton
    Posts
    3,568
    i missed 4

  8. #8
    Big Rush's Avatar
    Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Wal-Mart
    Posts
    3,498
    wow...this is unacceptable guys...we should know this stuff....public education anyone?

  9. #9
    bad_man's Avatar
    bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    What's a rusty trombone?
    Posts
    2,540
    I better study up. I'll be taking that test in the not too distant future.

  10. #10
    The Base's Avatar
    The Base is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    380
    LMFAO, i've only ever been to the US on 2 occassions and I got 6/11! Now thats what I'm talking about! Now if this where reversed and was a test for UK citizenship then I'm sure I'd fail! lol

  11. #11
    l6873 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    178
    missed two, and I'm from Canada...

  12. #12
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    i got em all.

  13. #13
    SV-1's Avatar
    SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Lab
    Posts
    5,467
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    i got em all.
    Show off.

  14. #14
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Show off.
    i missed 5 and guessed on the other 6

  15. #15
    The Base's Avatar
    The Base is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    380
    lmao

  16. #16
    BigGreen's Avatar
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    12,000 feet above it all
    Posts
    4,453
    I was 11 for 11 but will fully admit I was torn between two on the amendments question (sad sort of) and had to guess. I honestly think growing up in new england and having visited plymouth plantation, the boston meetinghouse and lexington/concord for EVERY elementary and junior high school social studies field trip EVER, new englanders would be at a distinct advantage here.

  17. #17
    OwnItOnDVD's Avatar
    OwnItOnDVD is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    77
    i missed 3, glad i was born here!

  18. #18
    bubbathegut's Avatar
    bubbathegut is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    PLZ dont IM me 4 Source's
    Posts
    754
    i missed 3 now they are sending me back

  19. #19
    purplelaceteddy is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    679
    I missed 3...do i need to call INS and prepare for deportation???

  20. #20
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by purplelaceteddy
    I missed 3...do i need to call INS and prepare for deportation???
    no, they will find you

  21. #21
    Mealticket's Avatar
    Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,812
    4 missed.........go USA

  22. #22
    Elliot's Avatar
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,353
    Didn't miss any and I'm a first generation immigrant.. so go figure..

  23. #23
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    Didn't miss any and I'm a first generation immigrant.. so go figure..
    stupid lazy americans

  24. #24
    chicamahomico's Avatar
    chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Hoss's Moms bedroom
    Posts
    2,993
    So where do I pick up my Passport?

    ---------------------
    U.S. Citizenship Test: Could You Pass?
    Way to Go!
    (Note: In the actual test, answers are given in sentence format; here we've changed the format by offering multiple-choice answers.) You got 7/11 correct.
    ---------------------

  25. #25
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    So where do I pick up my Passport?

    ---------------------
    U.S. Citizenship Test: Could You Pass?
    Way to Go!
    (Note: In the actual test, answers are given in sentence format; here we've changed the format by offering multiple-choice answers.) You got 7/11 correct.
    ---------------------
    at hoss's mom's bedroom

  26. #26
    ironfist's Avatar
    ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In a cage near you...
    Posts
    4,723
    They should start booting all the immigrants out of the country if they miss more than 5...

  27. #27
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    7 out of 11, and I've never set foot in America!.

  28. #28
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    all 11 baby, yea u can call me captain america

  29. #29
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    11/11 thank you very much freedom trail.

  30. #30
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    They should start booting all the immigrants out of the country if they miss more than 5...
    Im willing to bet that immigrants who become US citizens know more about US history than most native born americans.

  31. #31
    cpt steele's Avatar
    cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,890
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I was 11 for 11 but will fully admit I was torn between two on the amendments question (sad sort of) and had to guess. I honestly think growing up in new england and having visited plymouth plantation, the boston meetinghouse and lexington/concord for EVERY elementary and junior high school social studies field trip EVER, new englanders would be at a distinct advantage here.
    Yeah I went 10-11 I missed the stupid constitution question

  32. #32
    purplelaceteddy is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    679
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    no, they will find you

    oh thanks.......i guess i better have my bags packed.......

  33. #33
    Juice a go-go is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SYDNEY Australia
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    Im willing to bet that immigrants who become US citizens know more about US history than most native born americans.
    Well im Australian and i only missed one.
    But then all we learnt in school was american history ours is to boring

  34. #34
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by purplelaceteddy
    oh thanks.......i guess i better have my bags packed.......
    i just dont want you to be surprised

  35. #35
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    Im willing to bet that immigrants who become US citizens know more about US history than most native born americans.
    i am living proof

  36. #36
    bad_man's Avatar
    bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    What's a rusty trombone?
    Posts
    2,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice a go-go
    Well im Australian and i only missed one.
    But then all we learnt in school was american history ours is to boring
    Australian history isn't boring. Here it is in a summary:

    1) Criminals and retards that England didn't want were shipped to Australia.
    2) Criminals killed most of the aborigines
    3) A dingo ate a lady's baby
    4) Crocodile Dundee moved to New York
    5) Michael Hutchence died of autoerotic asphyxiation
    6) The Crocodile Hunter fed his infant son to an aligator
    7) The Wiggles strive for world domination

  37. #37
    bad_man's Avatar
    bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    What's a rusty trombone?
    Posts
    2,540
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Australian history isn't boring. Here it is in a summary:

    1) Criminals and retards that England didn't want were shipped to Australia.
    2) Criminals killed most of the aborigines
    3) A dingo ate a lady's baby
    4) Crocodile Dundee moved to New York
    5) Michael Hutchence died of autoerotic asphyxiation
    6) The Crocodile Hunter fed his infant son to an aligator
    7) The Wiggles strive for world domination
    And somewhere in there Men At Work ate some Veg-A-Mite sandwiches.

  38. #38
    SV-1's Avatar
    SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Lab
    Posts
    5,467
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    And somewhere in there Men At Work ate some Veg-A-Mite sandwiches.

  39. #39
    Juice a go-go is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SYDNEY Australia
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Australian history isn't boring. Here it is in a summary:

    1) Criminals and retards that England didn't want were shipped to Australia.
    2) Criminals killed most of the aborigines
    3) A dingo ate a lady's baby
    4) Crocodile Dundee moved to New York
    5) Michael Hutchence died of autoerotic asphyxiation
    6) The Crocodile Hunter fed his infant son to an aligator
    7) The Wiggles strive for world domination
    And somewhere in there Men At Work ate some Veg-A-Mite sandwiches
    I will give you that 1

  40. #40
    1badcamaro's Avatar
    1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    ridin dirty
    Posts
    2,720
    the wiggles are freakin queer..........they kind of scare me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •