Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183

    Carlos ... you owe me dinner!

    Demmit....I was reading my PM and burnt my tortillia's!!!

    All your fault!

  2. #2
    ttuPrincess Guest
    MEN!!! humpf!

  3. #3
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    charcoal quesadias instead of Cheese....

    YUMMY

  4. #4
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Demmit....I was reading my PM and burnt my tortillia's!!!

    All your fault!
    Oh ****!!! Sorry about that. You should do what i do. I take my laptop with me to the kitchen. That way I get eat and get my internet fix at the same time.

  5. #5
    iNvid's Avatar
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Oh ****!!! Sorry about that. You should do what i do. I take my laptop with me to the kitchen. That way I get eat and get my internet fix at the same time.
    Must love the internet

  6. #6
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Oh ****!!! Sorry about that. You should do what i do. I take my laptop with me to the kitchen. That way I get eat and get my internet fix at the same time.
    I have done that while cooking big meals.....it was a quick quesidila.. (sp?) lol I got caught up in the moment and wham. Charcoal. And it was my last one. Since I make them home made.... I didn't want to make more .

    So.....if you are at Mr. O....first drink is on YOU!

  7. #7
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I have done that while cooking big meals.....it was a quick quesidila.. (sp?) lol I got caught up in the moment and wham. Charcoal. And it was my last one. Since I make them home made.... I didn't want to make more .

    So.....if you are at Mr. O....first drink is on YOU!
    Agreed

  8. #8
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    cool...looking forward to it.

  9. #9
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    carlos owes me a drink as well, just bc i think its only fair that someone buys me a drink and hes already in debt..

  10. #10
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Carlos. If you are in Vegas I got your first to drinks bro.

  11. #11
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    Carlos. If you are in Vegas I got your first to drinks bro.
    Thanks!

  12. #12
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    Hey .... this is my thread **** it!!! Don't be jacking it! Get your own MEN!


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •