worldknown is offline Banned

Protein in Arizona?

Okay i have had my friend who is very skinny and thinks im stupid for working out i might add but i dont listen to him, he says that i will get kidney stones in arizona if yuo eat too much protein like 300g's but i think its bs. So my workout partner goes to his doctor today for his appt and he asks his doctor and his doctor says that if you could get kindey stones easier in arizona if you take too much protein, now i think that this doctor is bull**** and doesnt know anything. Can anyone provide any like scientific facts or anything that can help convince me and my friends thanks. Later guys!! thanks again

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Your friend, his doctor, and maybe even you by proxy are retarded. That's MAYBE applicable if your friend is sunbathing without taking in any water and downing 600g a day. I hope to god I don't run into any of you people on my daily routine.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Never heard of kidney stones and protein in one sentence before :0

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I drove through Arizona once and got tourette's syndrome. I think that state is cursed.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Your friend, his doctor, and maybe even you by proxy are retarded. That's MAYBE applicable if your friend is sunbathing without taking in any water and downing 600g a day. I hope to god I don't run into any of you people on my daily routine.
    hey man chill out, i was just ****ing asking a question you dont need to go about insulting me. Im retarded for just asking a question? i thought that was what forums were for, to learn. You dont need to be an asshole if all im trying to do is confirm something. if im so retarded then why are you wasting my time and your time by posting on this thread you low life pos. thanks to who ever else posts without being a dick. latuh

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by worldknown
    hey man chill out, i was just ****ing asking a question you dont need to go about insulting me. Im retarded for just asking a question? i thought that was what forums were for, to learn. You dont need to be an asshole if all im trying to do is confirm something. if im so retarded then why are you wasting my time and your time by posting on this thread you low life pos. thanks to who ever else posts without being a dick. latuh
    You really shouldn't flame back bro... Rambo is a well-respected member here... I'm sure he meant no harm... and you should probably clean your post up...

Regarding the question, I have no idea to be honest, try consulting an online medical journal...

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Google kideny stones.. and look for causes.. simple as that....

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    You really shouldn't flame back bro... Rambo is a well-respected member here... I'm sure he meant no harm... and you should probably clean your post up...

Regarding the question, I have no idea to be honest, try consulting an online medical journal...

and he be my babby daddy YO!

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran

Dude I am sorry but that is BS to talk to a member like that..... you may have gotten away with talking to me like that but I won't stand for you talking to Rambo like that. That's straight childish and from all your posts I have read lately you have shown that you are extremely immature. You need to watch what you say on these boards if you wish to last. You have a big attitude problem

<<LMO>>

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I shouldn't be wasting my time with this, but why not.

There is no definitive answer as to the cause of kidney stones. It may increase in hot OR humid climates, but again, not definitive. Basically, as I already stated, if you're intaking excessive protein, low fiber, and dehydrate yourself in the hot Arizona sun, then yes, not only might you get kidney stones, but you might, in fact also be retarded. Not only that, but they increase in probability when a sedentary lifestyle is a factor. So, since your initial sloppy post rambled (without many coherent points) you obviously aren't going to get positive responses. But Happy Birthday.

http://ms.essortment.com/kidneystoneste_nno.htm
    http://hcd2.bupa.co.uk/fact_sheets/h...ey_stones.html
    http://www.afud.org/conditions/kidneystones.asp
    http://www.clevelandclinic.org/healt...asp?index=4349
    http://www.urologychannel.com/kidneystones/index.shtml

Next time if you want to be taken seriously, write a post that makes sense. And tell your skinny friend and his doctor I said hello.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    LMAO!!! i live in AZ and have yet to get kidney stones. And I have been ingestin about 350 grams of protien a day...sooo...I would question my doctor or get a second opinion. Now what I do get is dizzy if I don't drink enough water!!

brian11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    I drove through Arizona once and got tourette's syndrome. I think that state is cursed.

Me too!!!! but as soon as i got out of there it was gone....
    My buddy is from Arizona and he is a dumbass. Now i know why

-B-

bubbathegut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1

hahaha

butterface is offline Banned
    Whats the deal with personalized license plates in Arizona? I visited there once and every other car had personalized plates.

There is no definitive answer as to the cause of kidney stones. It may increase in hot OR humid climates, but again, not definitive. Basically, as I already stated, if you're intaking excessive protein, low fiber, and dehydrate yourself in the hot Arizona sun, then yes, not only might you get kidney stones, but you might, in fact also be retarded. Not only that, but they increase in probability when a sedentary lifestyle is a factor. So, since your initial sloppy post rambled (without many coherent points) you obviously aren't going to get positive responses. But Happy Birthday.

Next time if you want to be taken seriously, write a post that makes sense. And tell your skinny friend and his doctor I said hello.
    thats what i was looking for thanks man, and its not my birthday so i really dont catch that joke. But thanks im serious it was a good post, i dont have a bad attitude i just dont like being disrespected.

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Dude I am sorry but that is BS to talk to a member like that..... you may have gotten away with talking to me like that but I won't stand for you talking to Rambo like that. That's straight childish and from all your posts I have read lately you have shown that you are extremely immature. You need to watch what you say on these boards if you wish to last. You have a big attitude problem
    <<LMO>>
    Its not really childish its standing up for myself and my friends which i value probably more than i can say about you and your friends. If you have read my **** lately you would see that i have only had 2 problems, this thread and the other one that you decided to waste time and post on. If you think i have an attitude then so be it. latuh

Its not really childish its standing up for myself and my friends which i value probably more than i can say about you and your friends. If you have read my **** lately you would see that i have only had 2 problems, this thread and the other one that you decided to waste time and post on. If you think i have an attitude then so be it. latuh

You have had more than 2 problems..... including the one with me which was deleted. You also make posts like "can I sniff M1T".... extremely childish. I don't see how you can say I don't value my friends when I consider Rambo a friend and stuck up for him when you decided to bash him. We are all friends here.... no need to flame the hell out of someone. Rambo wasn't trying to be a dick when he answered yoru post the first time, he was just stating that the question at hand is extremely stupid. Like I said in the PM I sent you, I don't like having problems with anyone on this board and I am willing to let this all go by. BUT this is strike 2, 1 more and you WILL have a problem with me. Now back to reading / learning.

<<LMO>>

what its childish cause im wondering what would happen? Isnt this a message board? Im not joking and i was dead serious, i wouldnt do it but still i would like to know. I must have figured you probably talked **** in that thread too. Haha i guess i have 1 more strike, keep counting bro. later close this thread

what its childish cause im wondering what would happen? Isnt this a message board? Im not joking and i was dead serious, i wouldnt do it but still i would like to know. I must have figured you probably talked **** in that thread too. Haha i guess i have 1 more strike, keep counting bro. later close this thread
    Dude.....see this is the attitude EVERYONE keeps talking about with you. I don't know who you think you are, but this message board doesn't put up with people coming on here and talking $hit. Now like I said, let's get back to what this board is here for. Either be an adult and learn some respect for the members here, or find another board. And as for the strikes..... that is till I start raising hell with the mods to deal with you. I have had enough immaturity from some of the idiots who have come here and started flame wars in the recent months.

<<LMO>>

For one you flaming rambo is barking up the wrong tree... two the reason why he said what he said was cause you asked a ridicules question before you actually researched... three.. From the posts I read you do appear cocky and have an attitude and that alone turns people on you. LMO isn't picking a fight but you seem to keep asking childish/ignorant questions with out any research... thus why people are sarcastic... don't get all salty about it.. Learn to do your homework before you BS... if you would of stated something like hey I was reading about but I couldn’t understand this... and can someone help me... then you would of gotten a serious response... rambo is a very intelligent kid and you can learn a lot from him.. Don’t be salty, be thankful..

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Dude.....see this is the attitude EVERYONE keeps talking about with you. I don't know who you think you are, but this message board doesn't put up with people coming on here and talking $hit. Now like I said, let's get back to what this board is here for. Either be an adult and learn some respect for the members here, or find another board. And as for the strikes..... that is till I start raising hell with the mods to deal with you. I have had enough immaturity from some of the idiots who have come here and started flame wars in the recent months.
    <<LMO>>
    **** i guess this is strike 3 right? you think im trying to make a 'flame war', if yo wouldnt have even jumped in this conversation it would have been settled, but you like to just jump in the middle of things and take sides. Why else do you think i put this in the lounge? If i were to put it anywhere else i knew this was gonna happen but i didnt except this to happen in the lounge.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Best I've seen anyone handle a flame on here....Props to Rambo

Thread Information