Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

New members of my family....

and no "pussy" jokes....

They were born to a stray that we think became coyote kill. There were six and three of us each took two.

They are adorable. I also have two dogs. It's so funny to come home and all four of them are asleep together on the dogs bed.
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 12-25-2005 at 11:25 PM.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Absolutely beautiful CB. Unlike most of the bros on here I'm a kitty cat guy.

Thanks...

They are Judah and Ocyrus. My daughter named them. Sister and brother.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Good for you Barb......my daughter rescued a kitten some one threw in the trash. Can you believe some one would do that...I'm not a big cat fan but still.......

Now my daughter is upset with me cause I wrassle with it pretty rough and when she walks around the house it attacks her feet. hahahahahaha It's pretty funny.....my daughter still doesn't know how I can stand having my hands and arms all tore up with it biting and clawing at me but it's not too bad.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    heh I know how you feel right now. my sister just got 2 bunnies and we have had a cat, they get along so well

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Good for you Barb......my daughter rescued a kitten some one threw in the trash. Can you believe some one would do that...I'm not a big cat fan but still.......

Now my daughter is upset with me cause I wrassle with it pretty rough and when she walks around the house it attacks her feet. hahahahahaha It's pretty funny.....my daughter still doesn't know how I can stand having my hands and arms all tore up with it biting and clawing at me but it's not too bad.
    I used to do that with a cat I had as a kid. You should have seen the stares my mom and I got because of the way my forearms looked.

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    I used to do that with a cat I had as a kid. You should have seen the stares my mom and I got because of the way my forearms looked.
    Hahahahaha same here. Funny thing is if it really digs in I say "ouch" and he'll let go and wait for me to attack him. Poor guy has been under the weather here of late and my daughter thinks I'm babying him too much. I say if I was a cat I'd like for someone to heat up my catfood if I'm not feeling good too. hahahaha

LOL

Hmmm we are seeing the softer side of the Men of AR.

Actually I almost killed them both the other day. I just got a new couch and loveseat. White. Thank god microfiber. I came home from work...to find little black paw prints all over both. They got into the fireplace and then ran all over the couch.

Microfiber is great. A damp cloth and all better.

All but one of my animals were stray. My Pit/Lab mix was a rescue from a shelter in Barbados. She was about a year old and had been beaten pretty bad. Scared to death of brooms and women. When I got her....I also got a puppy. Unfortunately, Parvo is bad in Barbados and when they immunize them for it (after you adopt) if they've been exposed...they die. A slow painful death. So....after the first died I tried a second time....and it happened again. That was too much for me. So I went and bought a Jack Russell from a breeder...and she made it.

Cost me almost 4000.00 to fly them from Barbados to Seattle and kennel them for 3 months. I had to bring them here early because I was transferring when they couldn't go in the belly of the plane. The Pit went in the belly and the Jack Russell went in my carry on. Poor dogs. I'll never do that to them again.

I don't know if it's a softer side, I just like cats over dogs.

My kitty has six toes on his front paws, which makes him even more special.

OK, maybe a little soft.

ttuPrincess Guest
    awwww CB .. i love the kitties!!!

I just picked up my little girl (Mecca a 3 year old tabby) and showed her the pictures..

LOL .... We like an occasional softer side in our men

ttu - aren't they just adorable . Love the kitten time...so full of life... but they are a handful

Hey! I have my mean face on while playing with my kitty. hahahahaha You have no idea how hard it was not to say the P word there. hahahahahahahahaha

LOL I know...I took away all your fun when I stopped the P jokes lol

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Spoil sport! hahahaha I haven't been on in while and wanted to say I really like the avatar.

OK, I'll abide by the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    OK, I'll abide by the rules.

And he's really working that....that........kitty over isn't he? hahahahahaha **** it Barb. hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Spoil sport! hahahaha I haven't been on in while and wanted to say I really like the avatar.
    Thanks.....

I have to say...it's a product of SwoleCat

Thanks.....

I have to say...it's a product of SwoleCat
    That boy does know what he's talking about doesn't he? Well you look great, you go girl......go get in your car and come see me. Huba, huba. Hahahahahaha You'll have to tell me how his program was/is for you. Was it hard to stay on and such.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    and no "pussy" jokes....

I guess that leaves any comments by me out.

Nice (insert comment here)

slamd097 is offline Banned
    Man are you dangling the candy bar in front of a fat guy at skinny camp...no "p" jokes...

Nice kitty ya got there...lol

Thread Information