cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member

Angry I think I got porked on ebay

I won a bid on some seminar tapes, I paid for them via paypal on Sunday. The people i bought them from have not responded to any of my emails asking for tracking # or contact info. This seminar tape was $200, I am not pleased. Anyone else have this happen if so what did you do?

butterface is offline Banned
    seminar? that word reeks of scam in itself. They are usually scams even if you get what you paid for.

NoobJuice is offline Member
    Yes I got robbed for 885$ from yahoo, similar to e-bay bidding.
    I had the address where I sent my money in Roseville, CA so a friend and I flew down there on company expense went to his door, dragged him outside of his house, while my friend kicked his ass I took 1132$ out of his sock drawer stole the TV he had in his living room and calmly walked down to my rental.
    I don't suggest doing this however over 200$ or even 900$ but IMO this guy needed his ass kicked, he laughed at me when I told him I was going down there.
    After about a week or so I looked back and it could have been a fatal mistake.
    Honestly the stupidist thing I have ever done.

Quote Originally Posted by butterface
    seminar? that word reeks of scam in itself. They are usually scams even if you get what you paid for.
    No it is a seminar if you by new its 300 to attend 1 of these seminars is 1k. I almost bought new until I went on ebay and found a few of these seminars.

Yeah I bet he wasnt laughing after you put your foot in his azz

what was it a seminar on?

It was a seminar with Ross Jeffries I use some of his nlp stuff for sales

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobJuice
    I had the address where I sent my money in Roseville, CA so a friend and I flew down there on company expense went to his door, dragged him outside of his house, while my friend kicked his ass I took 1132$ out of his sock drawer stole the TV he had in his living room and calmly walked down to my rental.
    I don't suggest doing this however over 200$ or even 900$ but IMO this guy needed his ass kicked, he laughed at me when I told him I was going down there.
    That's AWESOME!!!!

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    PayPal and EBay both owned by the same people and offer "buyer protection" for stuff like this. You should be able to get your money back if you paid via PayPal.

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    PayPal and EBay both owned by the same people and offer "buyer protection" for stuff like this. You should be able to get your money back if you paid via PayPal.

Yeah I paud via pay-pal, there may not be any problem but he pushed the hell out me from get go on paying him. The auction ended Wed 6-30 and I paid him on the 4th. Now I cant seem to reach him at all. I wrote him an email today and asked forward the tracking # asap or I would have to put in a dispute with pay-pal and ebay.

I got ripped off once on the net and I kept calling the guy acting like I was the police and he finally mailed me back my money.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member

Thumbs up

Don't you love it when you look back on something you did that wasn't a good idea but nothing bad came of it and now you have this supremely awesome story. Not to mention setting things right and getting you $$$ bacK!

Tony Soprano is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    It was a seminar with Ross Jeffries I use some of his nlp stuff for sales

yeah, im quite sure of that

bubbathegut is offline Member
    just download it off kazaa

bubbathegut is offline Member
    i was porked before but that was by a fat chick

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Yea man, contact ebay right away. Paypal has fraud protection. My pops is a big bowhunter and bought a treestand from there. Once it arrived, it wasnt the same one pictured at all, even though it was nice. My dad went back on ebay, filled out the fraud info and before he knew it, his credit card was credited even though the dispute was not fully settled, no questions asked. They didnt even ask for the treestand back.

-ost

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Soprano
    yeah, im quite sure of that

What are you infering do you even know who it is? Is there something wrong with Ross Jeffries? Should I not use his techniques? Are you being a smartazz? Should I not utilize his techniques with the ladies either? Are you an expert on this?

EastCoaster is offline Banned

How did you know he had his money in his sock drawer? You had that much time to search his whole house?

Sounds like somebody is telling stories.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I buy a lot of stuff on ebay. I've found that 1 out of every 15 transactions, i get ripped off. I always use paypal or pay VIA credit card. I've never lost money this way. I just call paypal or my CC company and say the guy bent me over. They always say NP, heres your money back and have a nice day.

Simple and easy

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    If you used paypal then you can claim on their buyer protection scheme. But to be honest you shouldn't be dumb enough to fall for the crap that goes on e-bay, half of them are scammers

Paingain is offline Banned
    ****, $1132 is alot of cash to keep in your sock drawer. And you took the TV??? I bet you even took the log to thier fire(Mr. Grinch)

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    bump for noobs

decadbal is offline Banned
    bump for boobs

I got my stuff after I threatened taken his pp account. All is cool just be sure and alswya pay with pp

Kato is offline Member
    let us know what yuo think of the tapes.

F'n awsome bro It has some pretty cool stuff

Kato is offline Member
    so are they worth the paper?

I think so... I am going to copy it all and put the originals back on ebay

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paingain
    ****, $1132 is alot of cash to keep in your sock drawer. And you took the TV??? I bet you even took the log to thier fire(Mr. Grinch)

NoobJuice is offline Member

lol

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    How did you know he had his money in his sock drawer? You had that much time to search his whole house?

Sounds like somebody is telling stories.
    You dont have to believe me pal, unlike much of the internet society I dont have to lie to make myself look "cool".
    The guy I brought with me played football with me at MU, he is a 6'3 330lb nose guard. When we got there we dragged his out of his duplex, I socked him a few times and my partner started kicking the shi t out of him. I had a good 8 or 9 minutes to tear the house apart. If you had 9 minutes to find exaclty what you wanted you would find it. I took the 1132 out of his drawer, took his panel tv and put it in my rental. I say sock drawer it could have been a fuk n tie drawer for all I know but this is what I call my top drawer on my dresser.
    Before we went to Roseville, CA I called as many Matt Thayers from the San Fran/ Roseville areas I could. My friend locates and tracks people that are behind on their taxes so he helped me out finding about 11 Matt Thayers total. I located a Matt Thayer that told me that another gentleman had called the year before claiming a Matt Thayer had stolen some money from him off of a yahoo auction. So he had done this several times before and I was not going to let it happen to me. I still had the address that I sent the money and flew down. I thought there was no way this idiot would try to rip someone off and have money sent to his house that he lives in. I was wrong.
    We got his wallet off of him, and thank god this was the Matt Thayer I was looking for.
    Like I have already said I am not proud I did it. It could have been very bad for me and my boy but it did indeed happen. I got a check last month from Yahoo auctions because any buyer is awarded protection, so I got 175$ from them, I would have gotten it all back but I was not under the Premium Protection Plan because I talked to this guy on the fuk n phone and I assumed he was cool, I mean he acted cool. I ended up making about 432$ on the deal and a fuk n flat panel tv I shipped to my home from Roseville.
    If you go on yahoo, look for hdtv or flat panel tvs almost all of them are scams because yahoo has no security what so ever, if they have no feedback and are offering a tv at a very low price, ITS A SCAM. Check it out for yourselves you would be very surprised how easy it is to get away with some college kids hard earned money or anyones for that matter.
    That's the way the cookie crumbles.

Master Pain is offline Junior Member
    I have only been srewed on ebay once! I was seling a laptop computer for 1,200 and i sold it the guy sent me the money via paypal so it was in my account now, so a couple days later i sent it out to a guy by the name michael matz in bronx new york UPS, and it was like just one day later i got an email from paypal saying the guy paid me with fraud funds???
    WTF i dont understand that one i mean where did the money come from then i mean it was in my paypal account for a few days before paypal said that?? then i tried eamiling this dude and he shut down his emaill addy so i could not get through,
    i found out that the place i sent it to was a apartment complex for russians i called down there and raised holy hell saying a was coming down and going to fuc up the whole complex if i dont get my computer back i was goiong off on the phone like a mad mob boss or something (at least i got it off my chest) god dame i hate people like that! if that guy was infront of me i would beat him for 2 weeks straight and cut his shlong off and make him chew it for sure, mother fucer now im pissed again and i must break something.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Pain
    I have only been srewed on ebay once! I was seling a laptop computer for 1,200 and i sold it the guy sent me the money via paypal so it was in my account now, so a couple days later i sent it out to a guy by the name michael matz in bronx new york UPS, and it was like just one day later i got an email from paypal saying the guy paid me with fraud funds???
    WTF i dont understand that one i mean where did the money come from then i mean it was in my paypal account for a few days before paypal said that?? then i tried eamiling this dude and he shut down his emaill addy so i could not get through,
    i found out that the place i sent it to was a apartment complex for russians i called down there and raised holy hell saying a was coming down and going to fuc up the whole complex if i dont get my computer back i was goiong off on the phone like a mad mob boss or something (at least i got it off my chest) god dame i hate people like that! if that guy was infront of me i would beat him for 2 weeks straight and cut his shlong off and make him chew it for sure, mother fucer now im pissed again and i must break something.

Why didnt you go to the cops for fraud? I think that might even be federal for defrauding pp I am not sure. That sucks it happened to you

Spyder Guest
    "porked" .... what a funny word.

Isaiah1SAS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Pain

Ha ! Ha-ha ! Ha ! Ha-ha-ha-ha !!! That was really funny !
    Well, it was only USD $1,200.00. That is a lot of money, however, you're still alive and you have lots more adventure ahead of you.
    By the way, you said, "...i must break something." What did you break ?

That was really funny. Sorry PayPal made you their fall guy-- commercial bankers are like mercenaries-- they cannot be trusted.

decadbal is offline Banned
    hunt em down and kill em

Thread Information