leg day...........

i cant walkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. i fell down on the squat rack tonight, twice. first time on my last set, because my spotter is an idiot(my good bro, who is my real spotter, is recovering from a blown rotator cuff), and the second from squat burnouts with 275, **** that 10th rep. i got phuckin chicken legs and i hate it. almost threw up too, im off cycle so the soreness factor is almost unbearable when i wake up tomorrow!kinda sad when your last set of 3 on squats is 50 pounds less than your last set of bench!

who else goes through this every week!??!?!

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    i cant say that i have ever fallen down, but i do have a hard time driving my standard car home after a good leg day

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    i cant say that i have ever fallen down, but i do have a hard time driving my standard car home after a good leg day
    i second that

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll come home and sit on the couch, and get up to walk down the hall and my legs are so tight that i fall right there in the middle of the hallway..........yes its a biitch

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    who else goes through this every week!??!?!
    I squat deep, all the way down and I go to failure. Failure as in I sit my ass down on the floor and rack the weight in the safety and crawl from underneath. So yeah, I know what you mean.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I squat deep, all the way down and I go to failure. Failure as in I sit my ass down on the floor and rack the weight in the safety and crawl from underneath. So yeah, I know what you mean.
    thats a good idea. im gonna try that next week

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Been there. It really sucks if you put teh saftey bars one notch too low tho. Saw a guy i know do that. It looked uncomfortable.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    I know what u guys mean, but I stretch so much that in minmizes the pain... Properly stretching makes a world of difference. I know some pretty big guys that just warm up, that dont stretch before and after... I mean good stretching.... I think, that I avoid some of the severe pain, but my legs still are shot, i mean, i can hardly walk and ****, and sometimes i get the shakes...

Thread Information