Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tock is offline Anabolic Member

Fascinated by gays?

Gee whillikers, for straight guys, y'all sure do talk a lot about us gays.
    Must be some sort of fascination, huh? Secret desires? Morbid fears?
    Anyway, we're only what, 3 to 5% of the population, and from the looks of things, we're 50-90% of your conversation topics. And from the looks of things, you usually don't know a dingle of what you're talking about.

In spite of that, I suppose we should feel flattered . . .

-Tock

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Gee whillikers, for straight guys, y'all sure do talk a lot about us gays.
    Must be some sort of fascination, huh? Secret desires? Morbid fears?
    Anyway, we're only what, 3 to 5% of the population, and from the looks of things, we're 50-90% of your conversation topics. And from the looks of things, you usually don't know a dingle of what you're talking about.

In spite of that, I suppose we should feel flattered . . .

-Tock

Your gay? Holy ****. I just put you on my ignore list. I thought you were just curious. You know like college curious.

singern is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Gee whillikers, for straight guys, y'all sure do talk a lot about us gays
    Get over yourself missy,

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I'll have to say I'm fasinated by it. I've always been curious as to how and why you are the way you are. No disrepect bro. I'm sure you look at us and wonder way we feel the way we do about women. I guess I joke with others due to the fact that homophobia is something all males relate too...striaght ones that is. Gays have never bothered me in any fashion.

I think more males should be gay....then that would leave more women to reject me. hahahahaha

Sounds like Tock is fishing. Anyone up for a camping trip?

Did Mart post to this one Tock.....see there, he's not gay and I have him on my ignore list. If anyone should be gay it's him........I doubt he could get a man to sleep with him though.......most gays have too much pride to lower their standards that far. hahahahaha

singern is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    My hemorrhoids are acting up, I wouldn't be any fun.....

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Get over yourself missy,
    That is pureGOLD.

Quote Originally Posted by singern
    My hemorrhoids are acting up, I wouldn't be any fun.....

Don't talk to me about hemroids. i'm the king of ass pain.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    I see where Papa juggy hang out...looking for a pieces of a$$ from anything!!!...lol

um...Just go camping with Mart once and you will never wonder again!!..

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i'm the king of ass pain.
    Ignore all PM's by Tock!

philthy1 is offline New Member
    gross

decadbal is offline Banned
    i think hes propositioning bro... sounds like hes climbin out of the closet and into the sleepin bag...lol

Quote Originally Posted by slamd097
    I see where Papa juggy hang out...looking for a pieces of a$$ from anything!!!...lol

um...Just go camping with Mart once and you will never wonder again!!..
    Hey bro! I'm playing on a clients computer while I'm in Portland and at my age I can't remember all my wesites so I head to my home board.

No way would I go camping with Mart......I can hear Banjo's paying just thinking about it. hahahaha

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i think hes propositioning bro... sounds like hes climbin out of the closet and into the sleepin bag...lol

This thread is going to have more innuendo than a Woody Allen movie........
    Last edited by UrbanLegend; 07-08-2004 at 10:54 AM.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Tock - try more in the range of 1-3% not 3-5 - and agreed, far too much drama over such few numbers

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Your gay? Holy ****. I just put you on my ignore list. I thought you were just curious. You know like college curious.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    This thread is going to have more innuendo than a Woddy Allen movie........
    You said Woody......hahahahahahaha.....MO!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I could care less what someone's sexual preference is....... if you're a good person to me then I will be the same way to you.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I could care less what someone's sexual preference is....... if you're a good person to me then I will be the same way to you.

I'll be good to you big boy.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    ROFLLL

Smart man

I didn't have a very good upbringing but my parents did at least teach me to respect everyone no matter what.

I just don't understand why the "other" 95% feel so compelled to speak against homosexuality. I don't want to rehash everything that I said before, but someone being homosexual doesn't affect you in any way. it's not an issue.....unless you make it one. If there were never any "anti-gay" sentiments in the first place, then there would be no gay subculture.....homosexuals would be nothing more than members of society. Things like every reality show overcompensating by casting 1 or 2 homosexuals per show is counterproductive. especially when it's always ultra-stereotypical gays that are used....it does nothing but further the stereotypes and discrimination. "Gay" has nothing to do with how you live your everyday life....it applies only to the bedroom. The fact that a "gay subculture" has formed is due solely to peoples' unreasonable responses to a harmless permutation of nature. You people can decide to accept that homosexuality is a reality and is going nowhere, or you can continue to foster the unfounded hate and resentment and let your children live their lives with that same unfounded hate/resentment for people who've done nothing to deserve it.. Do your children a favor.....hide your biases and let them see the world for what it is and draw their own conclusions. Homosexual bigotry is no better than racism......it's learned not instinctual.

Smart man

I didn't have a very good upbringing but my parents did at least teach me to respect everyone no matter what.

I think you misunderstood. let me try this in my best gay voice. IIII'LLL take care of you BIG BOY.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I just don't understand why the "other" 95% feel so compelled to speak against homosexuality. I don't want to rehash everything that I said before, but someone being homosexual doesn't affect you in any way. it's not an issue.....unless you make it one. If there were never any "anti-gay" sentiments in the first place, then there would be no gay subculture.....homosexuals would be nothing more than members of society. Things like every reality show overcompensating by casting 1 or 2 homosexuals per show is counterproductive. especially when it's always ultra-stereotypical gays that are used....it does nothing but further the stereotypes and discrimination. "Gay" has nothing to do with how you live your everyday life....it applies only to the bedroom. The fact that a "gay subculture" has formed is due solely to peoples' unreasonable responses to a harmless permutation of nature. You people can decide to accept that homosexuality is a reality and is going nowhere, or you can continue to foster the unfounded hate and resentment and let your children live their lives with that same unfounded hate/resentment for people who've done nothing to deserve it.. Do your children a favor.....hide your biases and let them see the world for what it is and draw their own conclusions. Racial bigotry is no better than racism......it's learned not instinctual.
    Good post and I agree with everything you said.

I just don't understand the pleasure in anal probing. The doc stuck this up my ass and I litteraly cried.

Maybe it takes a little practice. Who knows.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fascinated by gays?-picture005.jpg  

I think you misunderstood. let me try this in my best gay voice. IIII'LLL take care of you BIG BOY.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Good post and I agree with everything you said.
    Yup! Good post.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    This thread is gay.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    This thread is gay.

~SC~
    Nothing gets past you does it Swoll? hahahahahaha

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    This thread is gay.

~SC~

Bawwhhhhaaaaaa

ROTFLMFAO

<<LMO>>

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I just don't understand why the "other" 95% feel so compelled to speak against homosexuality. I don't want to rehash everything that I said before, but someone being homosexual doesn't affect you in any way. it's not an issue.....unless you make it one. If there were never any "anti-gay" sentiments in the first place, then there would be no gay subculture.....homosexuals would be nothing more than members of society. Things like every reality show overcompensating by casting 1 or 2 homosexuals per show is counterproductive. especially when it's always ultra-stereotypical gays that are used....it does nothing but further the stereotypes and discrimination. "Gay" has nothing to do with how you live your everyday life....it applies only to the bedroom. The fact that a "gay subculture" has formed is due solely to peoples' unreasonable responses to a harmless permutation of nature. You people can decide to accept that homosexuality is a reality and is going nowhere, or you can continue to foster the unfounded hate and resentment and let your children live their lives with that same unfounded hate/resentment for people who've done nothing to deserve it.. Do your children a favor.....hide your biases and let them see the world for what it is and draw their own conclusions. Homosexual bigotry is no better than racism......it's learned not instinctual.
    your statement is predicated upon the idea that homosexual activity is an inherint response as opposed to a learned one - I do not believe that, and I have seen no definitive science proving it either. So that means that yes, other people engaging in homosexual activity and the promotion of the same DOES affect me and those i know - because it means that continual exposure to thier propaganda is likely to increase their numbers

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    your statement is predicated upon the idea that homosexual activity is an inherint response as opposed to a learned one - I do not believe that, and I have seen no definitive science proving it either. So that means that yes, other people engaging in homosexual activity and the promotion of the same DOES affect me and those i know - because it means that continual exposure to thier propaganda is likely to increase their numbers

Talking about all of this gay stuff is making me hate my name. Can I have my old name back? I believe some people are getting the wrong idea.

So what if it increases thier numbers......... it's not like being gay is a disease.

So what if it increases thier numbers......... it's not like being gay is a disease.
    Some gays are fine but the little flaming, aggervating fags get to me pretty bad. No it's not a disease it's a choice. The gays that act like that choose to.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member

Some good words to live by..............

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I took a class not too long ago called Vicitimless Crimes. I was shocked to see that Homosexuality was included in the list of crimes that we were going to address. Needless to say I didn't agree that it was a "crime" of any sort. A person's sexual preference is their business.

I had some very heated debates with classmates over this issue. At the end of the semester, I still did not agree that it could be classified as a crime.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Matty is offline Junior Member
    If definitive scientific evidence is what you base your beliefs upon, what scientific proof do you have that homosexuality is a learned response? Further, what scientific journal deduced that "continual exposure to their propoganda is likely to increase their numbers"?

Quote Originally Posted by Matty
    If definitive scientific evidence is what you base your beliefs upon, what scientific proof do you have that homosexuality is a learned response? Further, what scientific journal deduced that "continual exposure to their propoganda is likely to increase their numbers"?

I'm not as smart as Cycleon and my words wont be so big but. It's the same is if you let children hang out with gang memebers and drug users. Sooner or later they will experience. In most cases when they try homosexuality they can not go back even if they want to. Their self esteem and society will not allow it.

I'm not as smart as Cycleon and my words wont be so big but. It's the same is if you let children hang out with gang memebers and drug users. Sooner or later they will experience. In most cases when they try homosexuality they can not go back even if they want to. Their self esteem and society will not allow it.
    This is not true.......... My mom used to breed show quality Standard Poodles and she would also show them. For some reason gay men loved Poodles....... My mom became friend with a lot of these guys so growing up I was around gay men........... some were the stereo-typical gay men and some were not..... but this in no way had a effect on my sexual preference or my two brothers. I love everything about women.... the way the feel, look smell....... and have no attraction to men.

Someone is gay because that is what they want to be and makes them happy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information