that isnt a rep.........

any1 else get kinda pissed when you see people who work out mediocre?and for the powerlifters out there(used to be one), im not talkin about doing lockouts.

im talkin about when you see some1 goin through there routine, if a routine is what you wanna call it(i call it walkin around, talkin, doin a few sets to look like your workin hard, then quit to go work ab's)

they go down about 1/4 or 1/2 way, then go back up. turn around do it for sets of 25, pack there **** then leave. its like a ritual, every first day of the week the SAME people are doing it.with the SAME weight.

the reason i get pissed, is because, its these same people who later on down the road dont know what the **** they're doing, and turn to roids because they didnt have a **** clue how to lift in the first place.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I know what you mean but for myself I don't look around the gym that much, except for the occasional hottie that might walk in. I'm far too busy trying to stay focused on the task at hand.

I don't watch others in the gym, others watch me.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    others watch me.
    and laugh

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    and laugh
    Don't be hatin! I notice how you look at my butt. hahahahaha

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Don't be hatin! I notice how you look at my butt. hahahahaha
    only cuz it looks like two pigs fighting in a gunny sack

loll

bubbathegut is offline Member
    everyone stares at my ba donka donk...

decadbal is offline Banned
    i dont pay atteniton to others, nor waste time caring or complaining about them... lifes better when u dont bro... try it..lol

synthetic is offline Associate Member
    what pisses me off is these ****ers who think they are ronnie coleman when they really look like ron jeremey and steal all the paltes in the gym to squat down 4"

A real legal ipf squat is the top of your leg parallel to the floor!!! THE TOP (quad)! NOT THE BOTTOM (hamstring)!!! you dont impress me with your 400lb 4" squat!! go deep or the only person your cheating is yourself!

these people are the smae ****s who do bicep curls with sleeves rolled up in the power rack!
    Last edited by synthetic; 07-11-2004 at 07:56 AM.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I like the guys who think a Tricep workout is doing Rope Extensions for 15 billion sets. Or the guy today that was doing Incline Presses with the Iron Grip 45 pound plates - it's like DUDE - God invented the DUMBELLS for a reason...

Anyway... I really don't care... but when I see some loser giving sh!tty training advice, then I just shake my head...

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    I like the guys who think a Tricep workout is doing Rope Extensions for 15 billion sets. Or the guy today that was doing Incline Presses with the Iron Grip 45 pound plates - it's like DUDE - God invented the DUMBELLS for a reason...

Anyway... I really don't care... but when I see some loser giving sh!tty training advice, then I just shake my head...

Thats the truth I hate machines, they were not meant for anyone over 5'10'' the range of motion always seems wierd and confined

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Thats the truth I hate machines, they were not meant for anyone over 5'10'' the range of motion always seems wierd and confined
    Don't get me started

Thread Information