View Poll Results: Will AAS usage in the US increase with a federal ban on pro-hormones?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

10 58.82%
  • NO

2 11.76%
  • IT WON'T CHANGE

5 29.41%
    Austex is offline Member

Pro-Hormones Banned

If (and when) pro-hormones are banned in the U.S. , do you think AAS usage will increase? What are your opinions on an increase of teen usage as well? All these kiddies who would normally buy a bottle of poppers or some 1-AD will now be resorting to d-bol and test.
    Last edited by Austex; 07-08-2004 at 04:24 PM.

decadbal is offline Banned
    anyone who uses pros is a fooll...lol

bubbathegut is offline Member
    the funny thing is that pro-hormones are just as expensive as roids..

bubbathegut is offline Member
    well i mean about the same price

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    i will stock up and sell them on ebay 2 months before the ban takes effect...normal sized bottles of xenadrine were going for upwards of $90-100

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    It might increase. I mean do you really think there's gonna be a black market for PH's??? I don't think so. I think it might push more people in the pursuit of gear, since they can't do it the legal way. Chances are, unfortunatley, there's bound to be a lot of would be PH users who should absolutley not use gear, that seek it out and use it at much too young of an age. With the FDA and DEA looking at BBing through a microscope as far as drugs go and bannning sh*t, who knows what they'll ban next???

AnabolicAlien Guest

think about it...

I think for a lot of weightlifters pro-hormones were the gateway drug to steroids . Therefore I think roid use will actually go down. Most of my friends started with dhea, 1ad, 4ad, etc. and moved on to bigger and better things.

Long live the sauce. Die young, Die strong, D-bol. Oh, and if any DEA agents are reading this please shoot me over a PM. I'll give you my home address so you can come over put my penis down your throat. Thanks.

E.T.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    I think for a lot of weightlifters pro-hormones were the gateway drug to steroids . Therefore I think roid use will actually go down. Most of my friends started with dhea, 1ad, 4ad, etc. and moved on to bigger and better things.

Long live the sauce. Die young, Die strong, D-bol. Oh, and if any DEA agents are reading this please shoot me over a PM. I'll give you my home address so you can come over put my penis down your throat. Thanks.

E.T.
    i agree about ph's being a gateway to roids. i started on m1t and am using it as a stepping stone to the dark side

Thread Information