Thread: Online pharms

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member

Online pharms

Ok bros I have been doing some research lately about this and I wanted some opinions. Its about online pharmacies. Not the kiond that sell fake gear, but medical pharmacies. With all these NEW ONLINE PHARMACIES popping up, a lot of them are basically offering "FREE Consultation" with their online doctor who then gives you a "prescription". Now my question is can you have one of these online pharms actually prescribe you gear, and is it legal to then take that and obtain gear? I personally do not think so, but if you do not have to see a doc in person, theoretically you could say that you have a condition that needs a prescription for test to make you better. Just an idea?

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    never head of it

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    They're not new, and they're not pharmacies. You fill out a medical checklist, get a blood test, their doc writes a scrip, and a pharmacy ships you the gear. They're real, legal and *VERY* expensive.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    it is possible, but you would have to pay an arm and a leg for your gear if you go through a pharmacy. depot test is very very expensive...even with a co-pay

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    wow, i cant believe that, so if you ever get in trouble and have to take a blood test you could actually say "its ok i have a prescription for this"

Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    wow, i cant believe that, so if you ever get in trouble and have to take a blood test you could actually say "its ok i have a prescription for this"
    Yes. But you couldn't get in trouble for their gear because you have a prescription for it. Some things like test and deca are still legal with a scrip.

Yeah I know that it is VERY EXPENSIVE so its not worth it, but I just wasnt sure of the technicalities of it all. Just trying to have a "back up plan" as alwas Thanks guys

AnabolicAlien Guest

funny you asked.

YES they will actually give you prescriptions for gear and other drugs. As a matter of fact I just put an order in myself and had what I wanted in 3 days, fedex'ed. The consultation is a joke. The guy on the phone basically asks, what's wrong?, what do you want?, and that's it. Takes like 5 mins. It was worth it for what I wanted.

Good luck,
    E.T.

But I have heard that its REALLY expensive. What did you get and what did you spend, just curious.

stitch1967 is offline Member
    I'm not sure about where you guys shop but the prices I pay around my area for gear is only about 10% less than the online pharmacy prices with the consultation fee include AAAND...you get a scrip.

I know I'm probably getting ripped off by the sources here but I've tried all the ones I know and the prices were the same for test, clen , nolva, and clomid. (I haven't priced anything else yet)

Now the online pharmacies do have "name brands" that are extremely expensive. But the one I ordered from also has generics that a comparable priced.

That's my $.02

Quote Originally Posted by stitch1967
    Now the online pharmacies do have "name brands" that are extremely expensive. But the one I ordered from also has generics that a comparable priced.
    The one I used had generics. They cost around 30X more than what I pay now.

One word..... Homebrew.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    But I have heard that its REALLY expensive. What did you get and what did you spend, just curious.

I bought test e 200mg 10cc, (60) 10mg nolva, (20) 3cc syringe 25g 1.5". Cost me $245.00, scrip, next day shipping, and all.

My local source wanted $125 for the test and $1.00 per nolva tab ($60).

So can you get just a scrip and not order?

Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    So can you get just a scrip and not order?
    Don't know. Why don't you ask them.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    The script is sent to the pharm (theirs directly) you never see it until you get the pkg with the label on it.

Don't think so....the way I have it figured is that the pharmacy takes your order and then goes and finds a doc that agrees and writes the scrip. That way the doc and the patient have no real interaction.

But my scrip did come with refills which I'm kinda wondering about trying to get filled elsewhere.

Typically Pharmacies won't honor transfers like that but give it a shot.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by stitch1967
    Don't think so....the way I have it figured is that the pharmacy takes your order and then goes and finds a doc that agrees and writes the scrip. That way the doc and the patient have no real interaction.

But my scrip did come with refills which I'm kinda wondering about trying to get filled elsewhere.
    Interesting. Maybe the refills are there for repeat business. Since you're getting a script will medical insurance cover this?

I have a coworker who got his doc to write him a script for a 6 month supply of test and GH. He called me into his office, shut the door, then spread all of it out on his desk. He said our work medical insurance paid for it. I was like this!

My insurance only covers 40% of internet type meds. As far as test injectable nothing, cream 50%. The cost of injectable 120 usd 200mg/ml 10ml. NOT! Forget that I'm not going that route anymore.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Right now.. cytomel is unavailble in the caribbean. I'd like some for my contest prep. I'm 5 week sout from nationals so a quick reply would be great. Could anyone advise a legitimate online pharmacy they've used?

I don't think this is source posting so it should be cool asking right? (if not ..don't reply)

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Typically Pharmacies won't honor transfers like that but give it a shot.
    I don't think you'll find a legit. retail pharmacist that will transfer from one
    of these on-line places (due to law).

Thread Information