Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Stealthy is offline Junior Member

No

yea..
    Last edited by Stealthy; 03-08-2013 at 10:17 PM.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    to hell with her, kick her ass out and find a different girly. Variety is good.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    dont blame the guy he was trying to get some a$$, its your ex girlfriend who is the whore, she could of said she had a boyfriend already and not to ask her out, but she didnt, move on man, she is definately not worth it...

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    WTF is with everyone always blaming the guy???? Honestly he did you a favor. He proved how she really is to you and now it is time for you to move on and find a new one that isn't a liar and a cheater. Don't waste your time with anger on either of them, focus on what is important in life and move on the next.

<<LMO>>

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I have to agree. It's ALL her Stealthy. He doesn't owe you anything. If she's willing to entertain his advances.....why shouldn't he.

Run....don't walk.....away.

She disrespected you. 100%.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    such a load of crap. sorry to hear it bro. I hope you kept the receipt for the ring, but at least think of it like this: better to find out now, then after the wedding. i wish you the best of luck.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    i know how you feel dude. dispite what bubba says they're both to blame. and no matter what any of these guys tell you everyone knows its not easy getting over crap like this. if it was me I would put the guy in the hospital and make him ugly for her. im not saying thats what you should do but im short tempered with shi.t like that and thats just something i would probably do. stay strong. the best way to get over that skank is to go get laid.

ttuPrincess Guest
    i agree with what everyone else is saying.. its her fault.. i hate stupid whores like that ..

move on .. it'll be the best for you

butterface is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthy

2 days later my parents tell me he slept over the night after the altercation. Info starts pooring in and I found out this dude has been caling and sending flowers to her at work while we were still together.......talk about make you want to go Fu** some dude up. The hell with her too...but I just look at like....that ****** doesnt even know me and he is disrespecting me like that!

And they wonder why people go insane and kill people?

Women are the biggest liars. My ex did that too. I kept telling her this guy wasnt just a "friend". Best advice I can give you is NEVER take her back.

Quote Originally Posted by butterface
    Women are the biggest liars. My ex did that too. I kept telling her this guy wasnt just a "friend". Best advice I can give you is NEVER take her back.

Why must you generalize??????? We aren't all like that. Just like all men are not dogs.

Cheaters SUCK. Leave it at that!

She was wrong. Whatever reason she uses....she was wrong. As far as the guy is concerned.....the ONLY way I would hold him accountable is if

a. He knows the boyfriend.
    b. She makes it clear she has a boyfriend and he disregards it.
    c. The boyfriend makes his presence known and he proceeds with the pursuit.

Otherwise it's all ON HER.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Why must you generalize??????? We aren't all like that. Just like all men are not dogs.

She was wrong. Whatever reason she uses....she was wrong. As far as the guy is concerned.....the ONLY way I would hold him accountable is if

I agree 100%

<<LMO>>

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Have your parents kick that bitch out of thier rent house. Tell the cops shes a crack dealer so she gets put in the slammer for a decade or so. Thatll learn her.

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    i know how you feel dude. dispite what bubba says they're both to blame. and no matter what any of these guys tell you everyone knows its not easy getting over crap like this. if it was me I would put the guy in the hospital and make him ugly for her. im not saying thats what you should do but im short tempered with shi.t like that and thats just something i would probably do. stay strong. the best way to get over that skank is to go get laid.

That is disrespectful,hurtful and an act of violence. I'd give the same advice exactly... It may all be her fault but what the hell are you going to do go cry in a corner somewhere? At least take your aggression out on her new found playboy. It is wrong to do this. I'm just saying i know how it is when your head is spinning like a ceiling fan.

It's not right by no means. Its actually pretty childish to go whip the dude's as$,but if you did i wouldnt blame u.

butterface is offline Banned

study out this week that women cheat on men more often than men cheat on women.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Betcha a guy did the research

LORDBLiTZ Guest

Ya hurrrrrrrrrrd?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Simply put......You can't turn a Ho into a housewife! There is a lot of truth to this statement

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member

I kind of have to disagree with ya Cb. This is why by having these statements of he know the bf she makes it clear she has a bf etc. Is letteing the girl off. Its her fault I chase all the time that say the have a bf, I dont care is she gives it up its not my fault its not like I have super powers or giving her some mind control drug its all her. You can argue if the shoe was on the other foot would I like some guy hitting on my girl no but if he wins her over than it was cause my game wasnt good enough. If a girl is married different story, people get shot over crap like that.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I agree with this 100% if your girl had any morals she would have
    turned down the dudes advances and told him to **** off...
    She's not worth goin to jail for bro even though I know exactly where
    you're coming from wanting to beat the guys ass, it's your girl that
    needs her ass beat not him...

Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut
    dont blame the guy he was trying to get some
    a$$, its your ex girlfriend who is the whore, she could of said she had
    a boyfriend already and not to ask her out, but she didnt, move on man, she is definately not worth it...

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    I kind of have to disagree with ya Cb. This is why by having these statements of he know the bf she makes it clear she has a bf etc. Is letteing the girl off. Its her fault I chase all the time that say the have a bf, I dont care is she gives it up its not my fault its not like I have super powers or giving her some mind control drug its all her. You can argue if the shoe was on the other foot would I like some guy hitting on my girl no but if he wins her over than it was cause my game wasnt good enough. If a girl is married different story, people get shot over crap like that.
    What I was saying was it is 100% on her unless those conditions exist. Then it's partially on the other guy too and he deserves to get his a$$ kicked along with her.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    thats just ROTTEN man... Id fricken crack and blow the Fack UP... I woulda ran in the house and caused all bloody havoc!!!

gotta hand it to ya for the self control tho man... that dude woulda been soooo friggen dead ... and so would she or at least a life long scar and a severe limp

REDRUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

purplelaceteddy is offline Female Member

Blame the cheater....which in this case is the former g'f....she should have stepped up and said.....I'm in a long term relationship....and left it at that..not brought the dude home with her....or accepted flowers from him ....I'd say ..once they are caught (men /women) whoring around..they can't be trusted.....let her go man ..too many women out there who would treat you right....you don't wanna live your life wondering if shes doing it again......
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Reading this what pisses me off this most is that she had the nerve to move into your parents home (rent house or not) and pull this sh*t. Turn your back on her and keep walkin, she did you a favor. How would you feel right now if you guys were married with a kid or something? (actually I know how you would feel, homocidal)

Personally if you can , I would thank her and tell her you appreciate it, she saved you a lot of heart break and possibly child support down the road. If you do it in a calm manner it will blow her mind. And get her ass out of that house, I would have her **** on the curb asap!

I met this guy at her office party about 6 months ago...when she first started her job. He does not work with her, but is good friends with one of her coworkers. She got drunk at the party and I thought she was out of line when I came back from the bathroom and they were dancing together. After that we left and the ride home was horrible. She just could not see why I was angry. The next morning, she calls crying and kissing @ss and that if I had done that too her she would be upset too. So, I forgave her.

All along he knew she was in a relationship, and has probably been persuing her since January. And she finally gave in.

It is weird knowing your life has been changed because of "some dude".

Crazy thing is I started a cycle 5 days after the initial break up talk. For about 2-3 weeks my appetite was horrible and probably lost weight. I am finally starting to eat again and the results are showing.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    "She's a ho, you know she's a ho.......

She rocks 3 different freaks after every show.......

She's a ho, you know she's a ho..............."

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Personally if you can , I would thank her and tell her you appreciate it, she saved you a lot of heart break and possibly child support down the road. If you do it in a calm manner it will blow her mind. And get her ass out of that house, I would have her **** on the curb asap!
    Well after the confrontation and a few phone calls......I am calm now.

My parents told her that they were sad that things turned out like this, but that she would have to move out at the end of July. Good thing is that I am moving in when she moves out. lol

The only problem is moving her stuff. This is her third residence since we have been together and since all of her family is out of town, I had to move all the stuff. Now that she can't count on me doing that, it is all left on homeboy to do the work. I honestly don't care how it gets moved, as long as she is out for the first.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Exactly.............

Here is a test...........

Is it easier to get a 1 nighter with a single girl.... or a married girl...........

answer....................

both will hit it given the right circumstances... but the married woman may only have 1-2 nights to get her freak on.............. if she is so inclined..

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    WTF is with everyone always blaming the guy???? Honestly he did you a favor. He proved how she really is to you and now it is time for you to move on and find a new one that isn't a liar and a cheater. Don't waste your time with anger on either of them, focus on what is important in life and move on the next.

<<LMO>>
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthy
    Crazy thing is I started a cycle 5 days after the initial break up talk. For about 2-3 weeks my appetite was horrible and probably lost weight. I am finally starting to eat again and the results are showing.

BEST REVENGE>>>>>>>> bulk up....cut down ...and act like you don't know her skanky a$$
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by purplelaceteddy
    BEST REVENGE>>>>>>>> bulk up....cut down ...and act like you don't know her skanky a$$

TRUE!

and then cut her man... REDRUM!

Blame the cheater....which in this case is the former g'f....she should have stepped up and said.....I'm in a long term relationship....and left it at that..not brought the dude home with her....or accepted flowers from him ....I'd say ..once they are caught (men /women) whoring around..they can't be trusted.....let her go man ..too many women out there who would treat you right....you don't wanna live your life wondering if shes doing it again......
    Exactly what I was sayin!

Barbie....sometimes men have to hear it like 50 times before it starts to sink in .....

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    women are worse players than men

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    not always. sometimes more like 100.

doesn't matter if its a man or a woman........they don't like to hear their SO is a cheater..and will NEVER change.....once a cheater always a cheater.....get over it move on.......

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to agree. It's ALL her Stealthy. He doesn't owe you anything. If she's willing to entertain his advances.....why shouldn't he.

Run....don't walk.....away.

She disrespected you. 100%.
    CB is right, my last girl was HOT and was a bartender. she got hit on constantly, guys offered her all kinds of stuff, even trips to Cancun, LA, etc... and we'd laugh about it that night when she got home.

A good relationship is based on trust, respect and integrity bro, a piece of **** cheater will cheat, period. the person they cheat with is insignificant.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    i hate when people say you cant get mad at the person that wasnt in the relation****, hell yea you can

Barbie....sometimes men have to hear it like 50 times before it starts to sink in .....
    You aren't kidding.

I just hate the general statements. You are either the type of person who can committ or you can't. You either have the moral values to be faithful or you don't. If you love the person you are with....no amount of offers, invitations, flowers, gifts, etc....will take you from that person.

I don't believe it's a man or woman thing. It's a person thing.

She's a trashy ho and she doesn't deserve YOU.

Move on. I know a certain person looking for a good roomate...if you can stand a little rainy weather ;-)

C.B.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Stealthy I am glad to se eyour parents kicked her trick ass out the door....I am also sorry to hear of this...luckly you caught befoire it really got ugly....just think you could of married her found out she cheated on you and wanted a divirce...she owuld be then entitled to your property...and money....move on bro!

Best of luck my man!

Yup..... by far. Walk past her with your shirt off @ 8% bodyfat and act like the b*tch don't exist

<<LMO>>

slamd097 is offline Banned
    Ok...go over to her place..Make up sex or just I miss you sex..what ever..then "accidently" place it in "the place". Does it mateer...no...she isn't your girl friend anymore, and..then she would have to explain to hew new boyfriend why she is walking so funny!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information