4 22.22%
  • 7-8

1 5.56%
  • 9 or more

0 0%

Thread: Good Friends

VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member

Good Friends

Its an easy question. I was just wondering what the average number of good friends a person has. So first let me try to define it. A good friend is a person who's company you do not get tired of. If you are in trouble, they would help you out. If they moved some distance away, you would still remain in contact with them, maybe visiting once a year, or calling evey once in a while. And I don't want to sound feminine here, but maybe you say to yourself that you miss the bastard.

What made me think of this. Well, in case you haven't read any of my theads as of late, my time here at college is just about over and I know lots of people, have lots of friends. But I do not see myself even attempting to stay in touch with many of them.

This is the first time I am going to make a poll so I hope I don't screw it up. lol

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I've got 2 really close friends and then lots of acquantence friends. I wouldn't consider them "best" friends because I've never been that kind of person. Growing up I learned to take care of myself and not to depend on other people.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I got 3 best friends (2 twins, 1 other), 2 real good girl friends (not like that) 1 other dude that thinks i'm his bestfriend, and 2 others that i keep in touch with while i'm away.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    2 Best friends, 5 very good friends. (7 total)

Rest of them are just friends and people that I know

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I'd have to say 5-6 good friends. Maybe just 2 REALLY good friends. The ones that really understand you. They can tell exactly how you feel, want to say, what your going to say, what your going to do and how many times you jerked off last night by just looking at your facial expression

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by KeyMastur
    I got 3 best friends (2 twins, 1 other), 2 real good girl friends (not like that) 1 other dude that thinks i'm his bestfriend, and 2 others that i keep in touch with while i'm away.
    Key, what do you really think of the guy if he thinks your his bestfriend? Do you really hate him?

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    3 really close friends. Ones I know I can count on. A whole bunch of aquaintance friends, probably 15-20 of those.

I rarely find someone I just can't stand.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I know family members don't count but I'm very close with both my brother and sister.

I have 8 very good friends....4 live close and 4 live abroad (US and Canada). One friend I have known since infancy (well that's when we were introduced), 2 since grade school, 2 since Junior High School, 1 since High School and 2 since University. I would do anything, anytime for each one of these guys and I know they would do the same.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    2 best friends one male and the other is my g/f and I have 8 really good friends who I get on really well with and would do anything for and than I have about 20-30 friends that I don,t make much effort to see and they do like wise but we all meet up once every 6 months and have a night out on the town

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    my 3 college roommates are like my brothers.....i only need three friends

Thread Information