Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    well here is a foolow up u guys. we went to her work last night to get a bite to eat cause she needed to get out of the house( first time since surgery on thursday) we walk in and he comes over with a piece of paper holding it in front of her boobs and he goes to me " are we allowed to stare at them" i said no he then asks if they can lo0ok at them i said no. he then asked if they can glance at them. i said no again. he goes well can we at least see them, and the whole time he is asking me all these question im staring right at him with the dirtiest look on my face and everyone knew it. i told him he could see them if he had a death wish. we go sit down and she goes in the back to pick up her paycheck, he follows her in the back and was like " your boyfriend doesnt like me at all does he? he looked like he was gonna kick my ass" she said i dont like him at all and i want to kick his ass, then he walked away. thought it was pretty funny

sigrabbit is offline Member
    No offense bro, but harrassment is only harrassment if the receiving party is offended, and others in the same position would be offended.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    she is offended big time. but she is afraid for her job cause she thinks she is gonna get fired and she has a child to worry about. he is offended she told him to stop last ngiht when he said that ****

TPAK is offline Associate Member
    I think that she should have went to her boss first and explained how she was affended by his advances then went to the district manager if it continued. Just my opinion. I really hope she keeps her job bro.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    If she has any sort of difficulties from him, she has a strong basis for a lawsuit. Also, she should make a formal complaint to a supervisor, in writing, in case this has happened in the past, and to document the offending behavior.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    just beat his ass!!

actually, I would have to agree with Spy...she is making the choice here...I would just ask her straight out, YOu like this guy and you want him..or is this just cause you like him hitting on you and your a prize he can't have?

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    sue the fukkers!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information