abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

my car was towed!

I am sooo phucking furious right now!!! Last night I decided to stay the night over my girls new appt. So I finally find the damm building driving through the maze of buildings. I saw about 10 empty parking spots under the canapoy and decided to use one since there were so many of them open. Now this was at close to 10pm so I figured most of these people would be in by now and resting for work tomorrow. Well I get up at 5am to get ready for work and to get my butt back to my house to catch some grub before work. I go out side and my phucking car is gone!! no notification just towed! Now here is the real ticker! The tow comapny that towed my car is a 45 minuted drive from where my girls appt is. Totally on the opposite end of town. I cant get my car out till 10am! I had to cancell my clients for the day! and it cost me 235$ to get my car back! Now why and the hell would they hire a towing company 45 minutes away when there are 4-5 surrounding cities that have towing companys with in 15-20 minutes away? why and the hell didnt they give me fair warning?

Needless to say I am soo furious right now about the money issue! I lost out on day wages and it cost me 235$ of anal robbing money that they took with out vasaline and a common reach around. I hope I dont see that tenant because i for sure will have a few words to express (in my most kindly given voice).

hwo would you guys feel about this if it happen to you?

I know it is my fault that I parked in "someones" special spot, but there were a bunch of spots available right next to where I parked?
    Last edited by abstrack; 07-09-2004 at 07:10 PM.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    sorry feel better soon!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Hmmmmmmmm that sucks. Sorry Abstrack. A warning would have been nice.

On the positive side....at least it was towed.... not stolen and you got it back.

Hmmm on second thought... I wish someone would steal mine.....so maybe not.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    stupid a-holes

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    That sucks bro............. were there any signs posted about not parking in those spots?

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Same thing sorta happened to me memorial day weekend.... I got arrested with 3 other people. Two of them were in my car. We all are sittin the paddy... after like 45min, i see a friggin tow truck pull up, there was no reason to even tow my car..... My sunroof and side windows are completely open I yell out the back if they could shut my windows... the cop tells me to F- off.... Sure enough, it friggin pours and pours, I get outta jail a day later, its sunday, monday is memorial day, which means I cant pick my car up till tuesday.... It rained for almost two days straight, then tuesday it was 80 and sunny.... My car still smells like SH!T.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I didnt read anything except the title. LMFAO. Im gonna go back up top and read it now....

I love hearing stories about peoples cars being towed. Especially if you live in Long Beach and cant find a parking spot. HAHAHAHA

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok. I read it. Sucks bro. A warning would be cool. Maybe key the persons car that parks there just to be a dick back. I would normally write a letter and leave it on the window before towing a car in my spot (UNLESS) parking is awefull and I had to walk half a mile because you took MY SPOT. But if you say there were 10 other spots, I would be really pissed at the person..... Thats just a bad person who likes to make examples of other people

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    at my complex they put these big pink sticker on the window "YOUR CAR WILL BE TOWED AT YOUR EXPENSE" then when you do move your car and try to remove the sticker the sun has baked it so hard onto your window, you might as well break the f*cker and get a new one cuz it's NEVER comin off! One of my neighbors has a huge sandrail on the 5th wheel trailer that he moves for a hour a day...just so it wont get towed...he's got the remains of prolly 50 stickers on that dang trailer!

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    Same thing sorta happened to me memorial day weekend.... I got arrested with 3 other people. Two of them were in my car. We all are sittin the paddy... after like 45min, i see a friggin tow truck pull up, there was no reason to even tow my car..... My sunroof and side windows are completely open I yell out the back if they could shut my windows... the cop tells me to F- off.... Sure enough, it friggin pours and pours, I get outta jail a day later, its sunday, monday is memorial day, which means I cant pick my car up till tuesday.... It rained for almost two days straight, then tuesday it was 80 and sunny.... My car still smells like SH!T.
    Thats totaly not cool. Go to the po po station and complain they didnt let you shut your windows, thats common courtesy. And that cop was a muther fvcker.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Sorry to hear that bro. I'd be pissed as phuck too.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    That sucks bro............. were there any signs posted about not parking in those spots?

no none at all. thats why i am soo pissed and also because the fact that there we so many other empty spaces available.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Ok. I read it. Sucks bro. A warning would be cool. Maybe key the persons car that parks there just to be a dick back. I would normally write a letter and leave it on the window before towing a car in my spot (UNLESS) parking is awefull and I had to walk half a mile because you took MY SPOT. But if you say there were 10 other spots, I would be really pissed at the person..... Thats just a bad person who likes to make examples of other people
    believe me.. keying and sugar are on my mind right now
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information