worldknown is offline Banned

Funniest Thing at the gym i have ever seen!

Today i was at my regular gym (pure fitness) and there is this jamacian there with like a afro. I was in the middle of doing incline bench and he starts ****ing dancing to his music right infront of me and ifnront of everyone nt he gym, i seriously almost dropped the weight on my self, like 2 mins later i was on the other side of the room and he starts like snapping his fingers and swaying hs hands from side to side around the decline bench, like from what im telling you it doesnt seem that it was funny, but he was wearing a orange **** with like green pants hahaha... okay anyone else ever seen someone dance in the weight room (definately a first experience). ltaer guys

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    There is one guy at my gym that does that all the time. He does it front of the mirror in the locker room too. He is also always carrying on about his "training" schedule which he claims he lifts for "at least" 3 hours EVERY DAY, because 1 hr "don't do ****". He tells random people this sort of thing..

M PWR is offline Junior Member
    swear the same dude going to my gym tonytone.

There are some retards out there.

-Sean

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone36
    There is one guy at my gym that does that all the time. He does it front of the mirror in the locker room too. He is also always carrying on about his "training" schedule which he claims he lifts for "at least" 3 hours EVERY DAY, because 1 hr "don't do ****". He tells random people this sort of thing..
    We have 'those' guys at our gym as well...
    They always 'brag' about how long they work out...
    I told the one guy that if he knew what the fuk he was doing, it shouldn't take him more than an 1 hour and 30 mins...tops...

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    where i used to work i caught a couple of ladies dancing to the beat while resting between resting, sitting on various machines. I just turned away and laughed.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    oh yeah, I actually started a thread last winter about a skinny little guy in my gym that dances to his headphones. one time after a set of dumbell curls he threw the weights down and started Moon walking... friggin hilarious

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    oh yeah, I actually started a thread last winter about a skinny little guy in my gym that dances to his headphones. one time after a set of dumbell curls he threw the weights down and started Moon walking... friggin hilarious
    now thats funny lol

ColdSore is offline Banned
    lol...thats funny...read this...one of my gym laughs

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...89#post1115889

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    i can't stand the 150lb guys that grunt like their having a freakin baby....while doing 30lb dumbell curls....ppppppllllllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssss sssseeeeeeeeeee.....STOP!!!!

your not cool, tough or impressing anyone when you have to let out a blood curdling 'UUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH' when benching 135lbs......

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    hahaha, this is great. thats why i put my headphones on and my hat down and dont socialize with anyone at the gym. at my gym there is this guy who i swear lives there. every time i go to the gym he is there wearing the same outfit. i sear i have never gone there and not seen him. he has a gh belly but no muscle its great.

Quote Originally Posted by M PWR
    swear the same dude going to my gym tonytone.

There are some retards out there.

-Sean
    where do you live man, im not joking at all. i have never laughed so hard i had freakin tears in my eyes. Hes like dancing to like bob marley and he looks like a ****ing stoner out of his ass and hes like 21 and like 6'3 and so skinny.
    he would start spinnging around in circles then moving his arms from side to side like snapping then he would jump on his machine real fast as if what he just did got him pumped up.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    i can't stand the 150lb guys that grunt like their having a freakin baby....while doing 30lb dumbell curls....ppppppllllllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssss sssseeeeeeeeeee.....STOP!!!!

your not cool, tough or impressing anyone when you have to let out a blood curdling 'UUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH' when benching 135lbs......
    That is soo true...I love it!

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    thats to funny. listen to this one.

one day in my gym a golds no less, i was sitting by the db rack and there were some ppl on my left. then i heard the words, Yeaa yeaa ill kill you ill kill you yea yea. i looked over and saw a big black man laghed and did my thing. then the big guy left and then i saw a small white kid with his headphones on. sure enough it was him making the noise and not the other guy. he goes up to the db rack and before he does his lift he starts chanting yea yea ill kill you i kill ya over and over again for a minute before he lifts. one of the better things ive seen in my gym.

its thigns like these that make me want to got he gym and see what the hell is going on haha, i seriosly wisht hat dancing freak was there everday it made my day. pz out guys haha, some wigger saying ill kill you that would be hilarious

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Some people think going to the gym is like going to a country club. They don't have the right mentality. These people usually don't get **** done. It's kind of funny to watch, but at the same time i feel sorry for them cuz they just don't "get it". It's quite pathetic actually.
    Like this one dude yesterday, comes into the gym in a green wife beater tanktop and scruffy jeans(pants), he "worked out" for about 10 minutes and then he went outside and enjoyed a slurpy.
    The funny thing was that anyone who walked out of the gym could see his hairy buttcrack, cuz he was sitting on the top step. Fortunetely for him not many people were there that day.

Thread Information