Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 36 of 36
  1. #1
    LM1332 Guest

    What happend to AR?

    What happend to AR when i joined to get info on roids here it was all kewl. Smart threads at lounge funny jokes something interesting to talk about...now all i see is flames and bs this and bs that a bunch of ppl with fake ****...wtf im asking?

  2. #2
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    We're in the process of throwing out the dead weight. Stick around, you'll enjoy the changes. Apparently some people think their immune to the chop.

  3. #3
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    Just to add to what Bouncer said:
    AR has always had idiots. As a board grows so does the % of morons who add nothing but post's to the lounge. It's hard to keep up with the disposel of trash but I think the SMODs do a dam good job.

  4. #4
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    The board has grown so big that you are bound to have assholes bro...
    Just to many members not too... Still a great board IMO you just have
    to take the good with the bad sometimes...

  5. #5
    cpt steele's Avatar
    cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,890
    This is the best overall board, imo. There other boards that I utilize for specifac things like lab stuff or workout info etc every board seems to have it own personality. Ar is deffinately the most well rounded board on the net for sure.

  6. #6
    hercules88's Avatar
    hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    IN THE JUNGLE
    Posts
    1,323
    since this is a board for the promotion of safe AAS use not your political ideoligies. i think we should ban all members that only participate in the lounge. if you not hear helping or learning you have no business here. IMO

  7. #7
    IronCy's Avatar
    IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    1,012
    ^^^wow!
    -Cy

  8. #8
    palme's Avatar
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,649
    It would be nice to get rid of jerm, calipso, hoss and barbarian once and for all.

    Go get laid guys, if you can!

  9. #9
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    Yup, no one is above a banning.


    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    We're in the process of throwing out the dead weight. Stick around, you'll enjoy the changes. Apparently some people think their immune to the chop.

  10. #10
    PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    1,942
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    It would be nice to get rid of jerm, calipso, hoss and barbarian once and for all.

    Go get laid guys, if you can!

    No SH!T!!!!

    I wonder if Barb has seen his website yet?

  11. #11
    LM1332 Guest
    Oh nod dout that AR is one of the best boards around. I've personaly been to 2 or 3 and yea well this is one is all around best for occasion of some Aholes with 20 different accounts. And BOUNCER good to know that changes are coming waiting patiently to see em

    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Yup, no one is above a banning.

  12. #12
    Hooligan's Avatar
    Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    275
    Agree with all. There are much worse boards out there. There is still alot of good / useful information in other forums IMO too. Good thing about online bull**** is that it doesn't smell...it's only there if you look at it. Happy juicin mate! Peace.

  13. #13
    nickrizz's Avatar
    nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    3,189
    how are people going to be determined to get cut

  14. #14
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    lol threads like these seem to popup once a month or so.

  15. #15
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Yup, no one is above a banning.
    You guys arent planning on banning me are ya???

  16. #16
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    You guys arent planning on banning me are ya???

    Might not be left with much choice in the matter. Your a Mod on another board now, you know how the game is played. Nothing personal old chap

  17. #17
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    No SH!T!!!!

    I wonder if Barb has seen his website yet?
    lol...that lil joke was a good laugh

  18. #18
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    lol...that lil joke was a good laugh
    saw it last night...and saved it to my favs... barb likes the cock

  19. #19
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    saw it last night...and saved it to my favs... barb likes the cock
    lol...df2003 said it best when he said he looks like a cross between jeff foxworthy and col. sanders (the KFC old man)...

  20. #20
    ENraged's Avatar
    ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    vermont
    Posts
    1,042
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Might not be left with much choice in the matter. Your a Mod on another board now, you know how the game is played. Nothing personal old chap

    so does this mean all members that are mods at other sites could be banned ?
    i thought alot of members and mods here helped out on other boards as well? i like the idea of cleaning up shop does seem to be more flaming then when i joined up a year or so ago

  21. #21
    Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Wherever necessary
    Posts
    8,159
    modding on another board has nothing to do with participation on AR.

    We dont want to come across as the gestapo but I also am tired of our mods having to spend time cleaning up crap and dealing with adolecent gibberish rather than focussing on new studies, methods, helping others and things that really doesnt make us a great board.

    Humor is a great thing and if you look at many of my older posts, I horse around a lot - but some people dont understand how to express themselves properly and take things way to far - every day.

    If you arent seriously here to learn or to contribute - there are lots of other boards for other things, and I would suggest that it would be a better fit - part of the reason we are a family is because we are here to focus on bettering ourselves - and that is the way we want it to stay, as a family and a place that is serious about BB while having a good time doing it.

  22. #22
    ENraged's Avatar
    ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    vermont
    Posts
    1,042
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    modding on another board has nothing to do with participation on AR.

    We dont want to come across as the gestapo but I also am tired of our mods having to spend time cleaning up crap and dealing with adolecent gibberish rather than focussing on new studies, methods, helping others and things that really doesnt make us a great board.

    Humor is a great thing and if you look at many of my older posts, I horse around a lot - but some people dont understand how to express themselves properly and take things way to far - every day.

    If you arent seriously here to learn or to contribute - there are lots of other boards for other things, and I would suggest that it would be a better fit - part of the reason we are a family is because we are here to focus on bettering ourselves - and that is the way we want it to stay, as a family and a place that is serious about BB while having a good time doing it.
    amen brother, on a side note cyc is almost to 1,000,000 posts well done mate

  23. #23
    medic23 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    since this is a board for the promotion of safe AAS use not your political ideoligies. i think we should ban all members that only participate in the lounge. if you not hear helping or learning you have no business here. IMO
    Than what is the lounge for? I could sit here all day and race with everyone to answer the same dumb questions in the juice forum that get asked every two minutes or post all the questions I have, which can 90% of the time be found by doing a search making myself no better than the ppl I mention. Its nice to kick it in the lounge with ppl who share the same lifestyle as I do. I still check out the other forums but I spend most of my time in the lounge because ALMOST every question one could ask about AAS has already been answered and I need little help on how to eat and workout. I would hang out in the AAS forum more if there were more inteligent topics to discuss than those that seem to be on there.

  24. #24
    hercules88's Avatar
    hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    IN THE JUNGLE
    Posts
    1,323
    lounge is for the particicpating members to get to know eachother.

  25. #25
    hercules88's Avatar
    hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    IN THE JUNGLE
    Posts
    1,323
    yea the aas forum isnt that great lately and has been on the down side but i was mainly refering to the people that come on here with the purpose to stir **** up.

  26. #26
    Swellin Guest
    Mods aren't the only people who can present research. We can get off our asses and do some research on topics of interest and post them for others. This should bring about som enew discussion.

    Right now, we pretty much discuss the things relevant to "our world," including the latest news. As a general rule, there is not much new info coming out about the topics we normally discuss. In order to present new research, we should be looking for new concepts and items of interest.

    This is not just a job for the mods.

    We can also do a great deal of policing the site as members. Many times, we will see a member getting out of line. If we have spoken with that member via PM's, I think that is enough contact to warrant contacting the member via PM and tactfully requesting that member to edit their post as not to stir up trouble. If that is met with a less than favorable response...so be it...you tried. Don't push it, the mods will eventually step in. We can help out.

    The first thing to do is to consider what you post. Are you flaming others? Even though you don't consider it a flame, do they? Just mindful and respectful. That alone will clean up the place.

  27. #27
    Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Wherever necessary
    Posts
    8,159
    super ditto to that - I love it when our members come up with great stuff to post on - certainly the mods are not the all knowing sole fountain of knowlege (tho nearly so I will warrant you )

  28. #28
    LM1332 Guest
    Awesome post Swell...follow that example and you will be rewarded

    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Mods aren't the only people who can present research. We can get off our asses and do some research on topics of interest and post them for others. This should bring about som enew discussion.

    Right now, we pretty much discuss the things relevant to "our world," including the latest news. As a general rule, there is not much new info coming out about the topics we normally discuss. In order to present new research, we should be looking for new concepts and items of interest.

    This is not just a job for the mods.

    We can also do a great deal of policing the site as members. Many times, we will see a member getting out of line. If we have spoken with that member via PM's, I think that is enough contact to warrant contacting the member via PM and tactfully requesting that member to edit their post as not to stir up trouble. If that is met with a less than favorable response...so be it...you tried. Don't push it, the mods will eventually step in. We can help out.

    The first thing to do is to consider what you post. Are you flaming others? Even though you don't consider it a flame, do they? Just mindful and respectful. That alone will clean up the place.

  29. #29
    Big Rush's Avatar
    Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Wal-Mart
    Posts
    3,498
    anyone remember Triedia.com? I think the MOD's here are smart enough to not let history repeat itself...I have faith

  30. #30
    UrbanLegend's Avatar
    UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Rush
    anyone remember Triedia.com? I think the MOD's here are smart enough to not let history repeat itself...I have faith

    Was that the board where every other source was a fed or a scammer?

  31. #31
    Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Wherever necessary
    Posts
    8,159
    Triedia - that was wild times for sure what a mess - who knows? "amaf" is probably a SuperMod on one of these boards out there now

  32. #32
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    and his name is cycleon. Dont think i dont know everything!

    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    Triedia - that was wild times for sure what a mess - who knows? "amaf" is probably a SuperMod on one of these boards out there now

  33. #33
    H-BOL's Avatar
    H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    494
    barbarian has a website.. lets see this!!

  34. #34
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Mods aren't the only people who can present research. We can get off our asses and do some research on topics of interest and post them for others. This should bring about som enew discussion.

    Right now, we pretty much discuss the things relevant to "our world," including the latest news. As a general rule, there is not much new info coming out about the topics we normally discuss. In order to present new research, we should be looking for new concepts and items of interest.


    This could also back fire for some of the newer members. A typical search on the internet with basic "keywords" like "steroids " or "steroid cycles" produces nothing but the over exaggeration of the negativie things associated with our "underground" lifestyle.

  35. #35
    Swellin Guest
    I agree with you on that Mass, but most new members don't have the confidence to present material such as a published research report. I guess I should have clarified that a bit by stating PUBLISHED RESEARCH. Which is what you see when most of the long term folks post research.

    But your point is certainly a good one.

  36. #36
    Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Wherever necessary
    Posts
    8,159
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    and his name is cycleon. Dont think i dont know everything!
    Thats ok - I know that you are really the infamous UOU, my alter ego

    The proof that BDTR is UOU

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •