LM1332 Guest

What happend to AR?

What happend to AR when i joined to get info on roids here it was all kewl. Smart threads at lounge funny jokes something interesting to talk about...now all i see is flames and bs this and bs that a bunch of ppl with fake ****...wtf im asking?

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    We're in the process of throwing out the dead weight. Stick around, you'll enjoy the changes. Apparently some people think their immune to the chop.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Just to add to what Bouncer said:
    AR has always had idiots. As a board grows so does the % of morons who add nothing but post's to the lounge. It's hard to keep up with the disposel of trash but I think the SMODs do a dam good job.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    The board has grown so big that you are bound to have assholes bro...
    Just to many members not too... Still a great board IMO you just have
    to take the good with the bad sometimes...

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    This is the best overall board, imo. There other boards that I utilize for specifac things like lab stuff or workout info etc every board seems to have it own personality. Ar is deffinately the most well rounded board on the net for sure.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    since this is a board for the promotion of safe AAS use not your political ideoligies. i think we should ban all members that only participate in the lounge. if you not hear helping or learning you have no business here. IMO

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    ^^^wow!
    -Cy

palme is offline Rosie Member
    It would be nice to get rid of jerm, calipso, hoss and barbarian once and for all.

Go get laid guys, if you can!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yup, no one is above a banning.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    We're in the process of throwing out the dead weight. Stick around, you'll enjoy the changes. Apparently some people think their immune to the chop.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    It would be nice to get rid of jerm, calipso, hoss and barbarian once and for all.

Go get laid guys, if you can!

No SH!T!!!!

I wonder if Barb has seen his website yet?

LM1332 Guest
    Oh nod dout that AR is one of the best boards around. I've personaly been to 2 or 3 and yea well this is one is all around best for occasion of some Aholes with 20 different accounts. And BOUNCER good to know that changes are coming waiting patiently to see em

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    Agree with all. There are much worse boards out there. There is still alot of good / useful information in other forums IMO too. Good thing about online bull**** is that it doesn't smell...it's only there if you look at it. Happy juicin mate! Peace.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    how are people going to be determined to get cut

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    lol threads like these seem to popup once a month or so.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    You guys arent planning on banning me are ya???

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    You guys arent planning on banning me are ya???

Might not be left with much choice in the matter. Your a Mod on another board now, you know how the game is played. Nothing personal old chap

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    No SH!T!!!!

I wonder if Barb has seen his website yet?
    lol...that lil joke was a good laugh

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    lol...that lil joke was a good laugh
    saw it last night...and saved it to my favs... barb likes the cock

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    saw it last night...and saved it to my favs... barb likes the cock
    lol...df2003 said it best when he said he looks like a cross between jeff foxworthy and col. sanders (the KFC old man)...

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Might not be left with much choice in the matter. Your a Mod on another board now, you know how the game is played. Nothing personal old chap

so does this mean all members that are mods at other sites could be banned ?
    i thought alot of members and mods here helped out on other boards as well? i like the idea of cleaning up shop does seem to be more flaming then when i joined up a year or so ago

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    modding on another board has nothing to do with participation on AR.

We dont want to come across as the gestapo but I also am tired of our mods having to spend time cleaning up crap and dealing with adolecent gibberish rather than focussing on new studies, methods, helping others and things that really doesnt make us a great board.

Humor is a great thing and if you look at many of my older posts, I horse around a lot - but some people dont understand how to express themselves properly and take things way to far - every day.

If you arent seriously here to learn or to contribute - there are lots of other boards for other things, and I would suggest that it would be a better fit - part of the reason we are a family is because we are here to focus on bettering ourselves - and that is the way we want it to stay, as a family and a place that is serious about BB while having a good time doing it.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    modding on another board has nothing to do with participation on AR.

We dont want to come across as the gestapo but I also am tired of our mods having to spend time cleaning up crap and dealing with adolecent gibberish rather than focussing on new studies, methods, helping others and things that really doesnt make us a great board.

Humor is a great thing and if you look at many of my older posts, I horse around a lot - but some people dont understand how to express themselves properly and take things way to far - every day.

If you arent seriously here to learn or to contribute - there are lots of other boards for other things, and I would suggest that it would be a better fit - part of the reason we are a family is because we are here to focus on bettering ourselves - and that is the way we want it to stay, as a family and a place that is serious about BB while having a good time doing it.
    amen brother, on a side note cyc is almost to 1,000,000 posts well done mate

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    since this is a board for the promotion of safe AAS use not your political ideoligies. i think we should ban all members that only participate in the lounge. if you not hear helping or learning you have no business here. IMO
    Than what is the lounge for? I could sit here all day and race with everyone to answer the same dumb questions in the juice forum that get asked every two minutes or post all the questions I have, which can 90% of the time be found by doing a search making myself no better than the ppl I mention. Its nice to kick it in the lounge with ppl who share the same lifestyle as I do. I still check out the other forums but I spend most of my time in the lounge because ALMOST every question one could ask about AAS has already been answered and I need little help on how to eat and workout. I would hang out in the AAS forum more if there were more inteligent topics to discuss than those that seem to be on there.

lounge is for the particicpating members to get to know eachother.

yea the aas forum isnt that great lately and has been on the down side but i was mainly refering to the people that come on here with the purpose to stir **** up.

Swellin Guest
    Mods aren't the only people who can present research. We can get off our asses and do some research on topics of interest and post them for others. This should bring about som enew discussion.

Right now, we pretty much discuss the things relevant to "our world," including the latest news. As a general rule, there is not much new info coming out about the topics we normally discuss. In order to present new research, we should be looking for new concepts and items of interest.

This is not just a job for the mods.

We can also do a great deal of policing the site as members. Many times, we will see a member getting out of line. If we have spoken with that member via PM's, I think that is enough contact to warrant contacting the member via PM and tactfully requesting that member to edit their post as not to stir up trouble. If that is met with a less than favorable response...so be it...you tried. Don't push it, the mods will eventually step in. We can help out.

The first thing to do is to consider what you post. Are you flaming others? Even though you don't consider it a flame, do they? Just mindful and respectful. That alone will clean up the place.

super ditto to that - I love it when our members come up with great stuff to post on - certainly the mods are not the all knowing sole fountain of knowlege (tho nearly so I will warrant you )

LM1332 Guest
    Awesome post Swell...follow that example and you will be rewarded

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Mods aren't the only people who can present research. We can get off our asses and do some research on topics of interest and post them for others. This should bring about som enew discussion.

Right now, we pretty much discuss the things relevant to "our world," including the latest news. As a general rule, there is not much new info coming out about the topics we normally discuss. In order to present new research, we should be looking for new concepts and items of interest.

This is not just a job for the mods.

We can also do a great deal of policing the site as members. Many times, we will see a member getting out of line. If we have spoken with that member via PM's, I think that is enough contact to warrant contacting the member via PM and tactfully requesting that member to edit their post as not to stir up trouble. If that is met with a less than favorable response...so be it...you tried. Don't push it, the mods will eventually step in. We can help out.

The first thing to do is to consider what you post. Are you flaming others? Even though you don't consider it a flame, do they? Just mindful and respectful. That alone will clean up the place.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    anyone remember Triedia.com? I think the MOD's here are smart enough to not let history repeat itself...I have faith

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Rush
    anyone remember Triedia.com? I think the MOD's here are smart enough to not let history repeat itself...I have faith

Was that the board where every other source was a fed or a scammer?

Triedia - that was wild times for sure what a mess - who knows? "amaf" is probably a SuperMod on one of these boards out there now

BDTR is offline Retired
    and his name is cycleon. Dont think i dont know everything!

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    Triedia - that was wild times for sure what a mess - who knows? "amaf" is probably a SuperMod on one of these boards out there now

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    barbarian has a website.. lets see this!!

mass junkie is offline banned

This could also back fire for some of the newer members. A typical search on the internet with basic "keywords" like "steroids " or "steroid cycles" produces nothing but the over exaggeration of the negativie things associated with our "underground" lifestyle.

Swellin Guest
    I agree with you on that Mass, but most new members don't have the confidence to present material such as a published research report. I guess I should have clarified that a bit by stating PUBLISHED RESEARCH. Which is what you see when most of the long term folks post research.

But your point is certainly a good one.

and his name is cycleon. Dont think i dont know everything!
    Thats ok - I know that you are really the infamous UOU, my alter ego

The proof that BDTR is UOU

Thread Information