Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by purplelaceteddy
    hey there uncle blown eh? Abooooooooooooooooout time...........
    Tisk Tisk....
    You don't actually think ppl approve of inbreeding here do ya?

Ohhh... u meant me being the Uncle to yours and mass's cyber-baby.....my bad!

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    I think the bannings are needed. I mean its for the safety of the members and the board, and everything that the board stands for. I am not worried about the bannings personally. I just research and help out where I can. Occassionally make fun of someone, but then help them. IMO if the bann is justified, or not even but a mod feels it is necessary, then ban on.

purplelaceteddy is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    purplelaceteddy gettin guys to drool accross the boards whats up southern belle.

hun....your g'f bum already got em all going........and they all know i'm mass's baby's momma......(cyber sex can produce kids) lol

oh hey hun.......
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    hun....your g'f bum already got em all going........and they all know i'm mass's baby's momma......(cyber sex can produce kids) lol

oh hey hun.......
    Ahhhhh Mass is a daddy........ how cute

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i aint scurred, i know im a good boy lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    Ahhhhh Mass is a daddy........ how cute

yeah we had cyber sex once and i got knocked up......hes out pimpin in the Caddy....hes got child support to pay now.......
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

I say ban all the post whores, e.g. anyone who can accumulate more than 2000 posts in a few months.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah we had cyber sex once and i got knocked up......hes out pimpin in the Caddy....hes got child support to pay now.......

How low does that avatar pic go? I think you spliced the best part off.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    How low does that avatar pic go? I think you spliced the best part off.
    My lord...are you a bootay man too...............

yeah i did cut the pic off....cause it can't be posted here..........something about nudity here..and they say all these men on gear..and stuff.....sooo thats all ya get to sneek a peek at...

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    My lord...are you a bootay man too........
    I am too. Boobs are nice but booty's are more "usable".

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Im also a buttman.

mass junkie is offline banned
    im a commando barbi, plt, vixi man

Purplelaceteddy, I put a pic of me on my avatar, think we could hook up?

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie

awwww thanks sweetie....your the BEST!!!

Loz..you'll have to get written permission from Mass......i'm up for it if he is cool with it...

Loz..you'll have to get written permission from Mass......i'm up for it if he is cool with it...
    HAHA I tricked you. That isn't me, that is David Hasselhoff, God that guys makes the ladies melt. I wish I was him.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    You got all the girls don't you mass!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    that David Hasselhoff, God that guy makes me melt. I wish I was with him.

man.....you sound stoked about him...dude......you shouldn't be askin to hook up with me..you should be after Ron...or Blown...hes lookn for a g'f

man.....you sound stoked about him...dude......you shouldn't be askin to hook up with me..you should be after Ron...or Blown...hes lookn for a g'f
    Tu Chay PLT. Tu chay. Youre the one that wanted to hook up with him:

Man is that David Hasselhoff, he is hot. I know this is all in fun, but if you really know him hook a sista up. I love his hairy chest and his 1984 Trans-Am. Give me his email and I will send him the complete pic thats in my avatar.

dude......hes old enough to be my dad.....thats just sick..

and just FYI......i don't want his email...or nothing of his......however....you know....the fact you know soo oooo much about him..is freaky.....really freaky....

dude......hes old enough to be my dad.....thats just sick..

and just FYI......i don't want his email...or nothing of his......however....you know....the fact you know soo oooo much about him..is freaky.....really freaky....
    All I did was quote you. What do you mean I know so much about him. You are the one that wants to hook up with him. I'm just on here minding my business learning about steroids .

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Another thread thrown way out of whack... hijacked once again for pointless Internet flirting...

lmao......a what kinda car??????

duh....

lmao......a what kinda car??????

duh....
    84 Trans Am baby, don't act like you don't know.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    All I did was quote you. What do you mean I know so much about him. You are the one that wants to hook up with him. I'm just on here minding my business learning about steroids.
    he almost ran me over in a parking lot in his bentley a few years ago

Sorry Warrior.......i'll hush.......

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Another thread thrown way out of whack... hijacked once again for pointless Internet flirting...
    Thats what happens when people see David Hasselhoff step in the place.

However, I'll dead all this drama.

David Hasselhoff has now left the building.

Beernutz is offline Member
    You can add another to the Banned List check out Diet forum for more details...lOOK under "Diet Gurus"

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior

yes...and now i'm outta here.....

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh hell no she disn't bring my name into this. I sure the hell ain't lookin for a GF right now. And I thought Blown was your man already PLT

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Oh hell no she disn't bring my name into this. I sure the hell ain't lookin for a GF right now. And I thought Blown was your man already PLT
    You crack me up bro!
    All hail the PIMP MOD....Big Jeffrey!
    I have NO women...especially none from below the 49...
    Last edited by Blown_SC; 07-11-2004 at 07:51 PM.

decadbal is offline Banned
    hookin up online is about as gay as wearing a rainbow and carryin KY with you to the mens bathroom....

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    hookin up online is about as gay as wearing a rainbow and carryin KY with you to the mens bathroom....
    So very true Deca ....so very true...

bermich is offline Anabolic Member

Hooking up online was awesome. Save a shltload of money because you get to know the chick without having to take her out. You usually see her pic before you meet her. You can kinda find out if she is psycho before you get to involved. AND USUALLY, if you know how to work the game, you get laid the first night you hang with her cause she trusts you already. Its GRRRRRRREAT

Not true. I met a girl from Austin Texas in a AOL chatroom. Black girls for white guys. She was a nurse and was loaded. We got to know each other, exchanged pictures. She flew out here, we ****ed everyday for a week and when she got back I never answered her phone calls or spoke to her online again.
    I call that not so gay IMO.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Hooking up online was awesome. Save a shltload of money because you get to know the chick without having to take her out. You usually see her pic before you meet her. You can kinda find out if she is psycho before you get to involved. AND USUALLY, if you know how to work the game, you get laid the first night you hang with her cause she trusts you already. Its GRRRRRRREAT

couldnt have said it better myself.

I guess I'm too sinicle to be honest... unless I can see her eyes, I'm still unsure of her sincerity, and more imporantly... honesty...

AnabolicAlien Guest

haha

It's always amusing to me to read through a thread like this just to see who all the butt-kissers are. Yeah I like the mods too so far but sheesh... I don't like seeing anyone banned unless they go way overboard... but I sometimes forget this isn't really a public message board.

E.T.

I agree completely - you never no who you are talkin' too (could even be a man!). I'll stick to women I can see and interact with in real time - keep Internet flirting with each other to PM's or your e-mail or IM clients.

AR pays for its bandwith for a reason. It is Anabolic Review not Ass-Finder Review. If you really want to find a date on the Internet, use AOL or one of the billions of other dating software on the Net. Turning threads into pages of BS does nothing for the intent of the people that are paying to keep this Web site going... IMHO.

I have seen fitness/ergogenic discussions get real interesting and some turn into crap... or the crap getting mixed into interesting discussion...

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    It's always amusing to me to read through a thread like this just to see who all the butt-kissers are. Yeah I like the mods too so far but sheesh... I don't like seeing anyone banned unless they go way overboard... but I sometimes forget this isn't really a public message board.

E.T.
    It has nothing to do with being "but-kissers" - some people on here are genuinely interested in keeping this a focus-driven Web site... not watching it turn into a bunch of lost discussions...

Remember - the Admin, Mods or VETs do not make these successful forums - the over 25,000 members do...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information