Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    RoNNy THe BuLL's Avatar
    RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,968

    Had my first DEEP TISSUE Massage! WOO!

    What's up bro's,

    I just had my first Deep Tissue massage today. It lasted a little over an hour and I gotta ****in' recommend this to any serious bodybuilder. I had so many knots in my back and my hamstrings that as soon as the Massage Therapist hit them with her elbow I was grunting in pain! But as soon as I left, I had the best nap of my life and I've never felt so good.

    There was no 'happy ending' though.

  2. #2
    BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,502
    True deep tissue massage is incredibly painful, but you feel amazing once it's over. You don't realize how tight and knotted your muscles are until you've had a DT massage.

  3. #3
    RoNNy THe BuLL's Avatar
    RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,968
    For real Bask8kace. I was told ahead of time it can be 'rather painful', but it's well worth it if you can suck it up.

  4. #4
    worldknown's Avatar
    worldknown is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    567
    if you had a chick give you a massage:was the chick hot? if so i def would have gotten a chubby no matter how painful it was?

    if some dude did it: cool

  5. #5
    RoNNy THe BuLL's Avatar
    RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,968
    It was a fat native chick. I got the full massage for 30 bucks. Get this...

    She was attending a RMT school when, two weeks before graduation, the school went bankcrupt. All the students who were about to graduate got screwed by the private institute.

    So instead of going back to school to become a Registered Massage Therapist, she does Deep Tissues massages under the table cash. $30 CDN for an hours worth of massage.

    Too bad she wasn't hot. Then she could maybe get away with charging $35. Maybe.

  6. #6
    BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,502
    There's this guy in my gym who talks about this tiny little 40 or 50 year old Asian woman that makes him yell out in pain every time he goes. He also says he feels like he's walking on clouds when it's over.

    I prefer Sweedish and Trager (Myofascial). But sometimes, nothing will work like a good Deep Tissue massage.

  7. #7
    worldknown's Avatar
    worldknown is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    567
    how much does something like this run for? i have like problems in my lower back i think and i could always use a massage!!

    edit: where did you find a bargain like that for 30? they usually run for like 100 for a massage.

  8. #8
    BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,502
    Quote Originally Posted by worldknown
    if you had a chick give you a massage:was the chick hot? if so i def would have gotten a chubby no matter how painful it was?

    if some dude did it: cool
    Unless you're a sado-masochist, I doubt you'll pop a hard-on when she's diging deep and breaking up a knot. Your first inclination would be to squirm and yell out in pain.

  9. #9
    RoNNy THe BuLL's Avatar
    RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,968
    On Average it's between $60-80 to get it done. But it's worth it every once in awhile.

  10. #10
    Tryin2getHUGE's Avatar
    Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Where I lay my head
    Posts
    1,526
    Yeah massages are really great. I like a deep tissue myself but yes they are painfull. I like especially where the masseuse (sp) uses all of their body parts. like their hands, elbows, knees, feet, etc. A good massage is like an orchastra to me.

  11. #11
    RoNNy THe BuLL's Avatar
    RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,968
    About finding the 'bargain', I was actually referred to her by a co-worker. He filled me in on her story and why she does it for so cheap (look a few posts up for the story). But woo-wee, I'm feeling good right now.

  12. #12
    worldknown's Avatar
    worldknown is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Unless you're a sado-masochist, I doubt you'll pop a hard-on when she's diging deep and breaking up a knot. Your first inclination would be to squirm and yell out in pain.
    whats a sado-masochist, and yeh i read how you got such a steal on that, you should get one every week man ifit really is as great as you say it is. i gotta make an appt for one

  13. #13
    BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,502
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    On Average it's between $60-80 to get it done. But it's worth it every once in awhile.
    Best thing to do is search your area for a massage therapy school. I lived 20 minutes from one for 7 years (7 very good years). The graduating students have to conduct a certain amount of hands-on time with non-teacher/non-student clients. The schools usually charge about $20-$30 per hour. Generally you have to fill out a short questionaire afterward (they get graded based on the feedback).

    Another bonus is, if you find a good masseur/masseuse he/she will offer to work with you outside the school for a reduced price. The students aren't allowed to practice without a license so they try to make connections with clients under the table.

  14. #14
    Tryin2getHUGE's Avatar
    Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Where I lay my head
    Posts
    1,526
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Best thing to do is search your area for a massage therapy school. I lived 20 minutes from one for 7 years (7 very good years). The graduating students have to conduct a certain amount of hands-on time with non-teacher/non-student clients. The schools usually charge about $20-$30 per hour. Generally you have to fill out a short questionaire afterward (they get graded based on the feedback).

    Another bonus is, if you find a good masseur/masseuse he/she will offer to work with you outside the school for a reduced price. The students aren't allowed to practice without a license so they try to make connections with clients under the table.
    Thats a very good point bro. And you are right, all the students need X amount of hours done in training if they want to graduate. So there is a substantial reduction in rate. Plus like you said, once you are their client, once they graduate yo uare set with them. Very, very good thinkn Daniel son

  15. #15
    BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,502
    Quote Originally Posted by worldknown
    whats a sado-masochist, and yeh i read how you got such a steal on that, you should get one every week man ifit really is as great as you say it is. i gotta make an appt for one
    A sado-masochist is a person who derives pleasure from both sadism (joy/arousal from inflicting pain on others) and masochism (joy/arousal from having pain inflicted on themselves).

    You might hear it referred to as S&M--Think dominatrix in black leather with whip (sadist) and her male sex toy (masochist).

    A deep tissue DOES NOT FEEL GOOD WHILE IT'S HAPPENING it feels good afteward. I don't like true DT massages unless I have a knot that is painful and won't go away. Most massage therapists will mix different techniques for you.

  16. #16
    worldknown's Avatar
    worldknown is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    567
    oh okay definately not me, i thought it meant gets turned on easily so i was thikning yep thats me, but no im not a sick dominatrix

  17. #17
    RoNNy THe BuLL's Avatar
    RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,968
    I think the worst part she hit was my Hamstrings. I had to bite the ****in' massage table just so I wouldn't scream outloud.

    On the plus side, she moved around and broke up a lot of my scar tissue in my Glutes and Quads. When she hit the Scar Tissue, she stopped and looked at me and goes..."Hmm Mmm..."

    She knew man. She kneeeeeeew.

  18. #18
    BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,502
    Quote Originally Posted by worldknown
    oh okay definately not me, i thought it meant gets turned on easily so i was thikning yep thats me, but no im not a sick dominatrix
    You almost got it. In this case your female massage therapist inflicting the painful deep tissue massage would be the sadist (dominatrix), you--experiencing the pain--would be the (sex toy) masochist.

  19. #19
    worldknown's Avatar
    worldknown is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    567
    no man i just get turned on easily if a chick is massaging me and there is no pain involved especially if shes got nice tits and and an ass and a face tog o with it, but yeh that tying people up **** is sick lol

  20. #20
    BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,502
    Quote Originally Posted by worldknown
    no man i just get turned on easily if a chick is massaging me and there is no pain involved especially if shes got nice tits and and an ass and a face tog o with it, but yeh that tying people up **** is sick lol
    You should hear the massage therapists talk about their experiences with clients. You think it's all hot; meanwhile, the serious therapists tell funny stories aobut people who pop "under pressure." They truly don't find it pleasant. Besides, most of the people they deal with aren't young guys who take steriods . They tend to deal with older people who's bodies aren't in the best shape.

    This one therapist had a guy grab her hand and put it where he wanted it. She embarrassed the hell out of him. The school where I went had a large room with a series of white hospital curtains pulled in various patterns to make out different massage areas, dimly lit, with scented candles or aromatic oils in various areas--about 20 or 30 in all--very private. Every one is VERY quiet. You cant even tell there are other people in the room. Soft music plays lightly over the speaker system. She said screamed at him, drew a bunch of attention and laughed to herself as she watched him fall off the table and scramble for his clothes while other therapists came to her aid and others poked their heads out to see what was going on.

  21. #21
    Mealticket's Avatar
    Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,812
    be sure not to eat before a massage. Massage is all about moving blood around and you don't want all that extra blood in your stomach digesting food instaed of in your muscles

  22. #22
    BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,502
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    be sure not to eat before a massage. Massage is all about moving blood around and you don't want all that extra blood in your stomach digesting food instaed of in your muscles
    Very true, but you do want to drink some water before and lots afterward. Massage releases toxins into the system that the extra water will help wash away.

  23. #23
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    I heard they feel good but a day later they hurt bad. Like you got hit by a truck. How do you feel?

  24. #24
    SV-1's Avatar
    SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Lab
    Posts
    5,467
    I guess I'm the only one who hates getting a massage of any kind.

  25. #25
    Prime's Avatar
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tropical England
    Posts
    3,531
    i like it when i can get a woman to massage my feet, but thats more a power thing then anything else.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •