Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires

How to get a female to start working out

Alright ive been seeing this girl for about 2 or 3 weeks while im home from college. She's alright now, but if she lost a good 10-15 lbs she would be DA BOMB!! But she doesn't like fitness or anything related to it and calls me a freak for drinking protein shakes all the time.

My question is... How can I get her to start going to the gym with me? Lifting or doing cardio or both? It seems there's not really a good way to go about it, I've invited her along before but she doesnt want to come.

Beernutz is offline Member
    very difficult to do bro. I dont know how youd go about it without hurting her feelings.

Quake is offline Member
    How is she in the sack? Have you explained the benefits for sex? Not only better sessions, but I've been told that women feel ho rny as hell directly after working out. Tell her this and dare her to find out if it's true, of course this will mean bedding down directly after training just to make sure she gets the full experience to know without a doubt whether there is truth in the story or not.....LOL

thats why i like meeting chicks at the gym because you know she already trys to keep herself fit..

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Tell her its a good time and place to spend some time with eachother and you can never be too healthy :0

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    tell her she would look better if she lost 10-15lbs....i mean if she gets mad and leaves who cares.....shes fat.....

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    just repeatedly call her fat until she goes to the gym!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I would tell her exactly what you told us. She would be hotter if she lost the weight. They are so sensitive about that stuff, you'll get some kind of result.

I am dead serious by the way. Then again I call 3 months a long term relationship so I may not have the best advice.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    tell her she would look better if she lost 10-15lbs....i mean if she gets mad and leaves who cares.....shes fat.....
    Agreed!

~SC~

mass junkie is offline banned
    lmao..you're on a roll tonight

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969

My question is... How can I get her to start going to the gym with me? .

Tell her she is fat and she needs to lose weight or you find a girl with a better looking body....
    DEAD SERIOUS.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    who cares.....shes fat.....

LMFAO. That needs to go in the AR funniest quotes..

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    lmao

yup this needs to go to the funniest quotes Thread...

Voila!

Need I say more?

Red

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    My question is... How can I get her to start going to the gym with me? Lifting or doing cardio or both? It seems there's not really a good way to go about it, I've invited her along before but she doesnt want to come.
    Take her on long walks, hiking, long bike rides. Take her out to eat at low fat health food places. She may catch on sooner or later but you might get at least a few pounds off of her.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Tell her she has two choices.
    1- She can stop eating untill her stomach gets hungry enough and comsumes 1/2 her ass. or
    2- I just can't bang a fat chick!!

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Take her on long walks, hiking, long bike rides. Take her out to eat at low fat health food places. She may catch on sooner or later but you might get at least a few pounds off of her.

not a bad idea, seriously

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    or you could just keep pounding her asss from the back untill it gets as round or flat as you'd like

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    or you could just keep pounding her asss from the back untill it gets as round or flat as you'd like

LOLOLOLOLOL

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    tell her that if she likes you then she should be willing to do things with you that you like...........aka, working out, running together. As soon as she starts, she'll begin feeling better about herself and may get into it. I turned my X into a health freak, she eats perfect and duz cardio everyday. Of course now we're broken up and shes looking hot cause of it........phucked up there.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I know this girl, AandF speaks the truth. If he wasnt going for her, I sure as $hit would. Ill talk to your chick and try and convince her to go to the gym with us. Ill be your wingman, taking any of her friends that I can get. Cuz at this point in the summer, I dont care.

decadbal is offline Banned
    constantly compare her to non fat chicks who are hot, that way you can make her feel fat, she will take iniative and go, or leave you, but who cares, who wants a fatchick..

worldknown is offline Banned
    yeh man, never date a chick with rolls haha.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    She doesnt have rolls at all by any stretch, at least that Ive seen. Its more of just a "tummy" that sticks out. If she flattened out her abs and lost a few % body fat, she would be prime.

Quote Originally Posted by NIU ROTC
    She doesnt have rolls at all by any stretch, at least that Ive seen. Its more of just a "tummy" that sticks out. If she flattened out her abs and lost a few % body fat, she would be prime.
    If she only has a few pounds to lose then my suggestion will work. Don't ever tell a woman she's fat. You'll end up with more of a problem when she has low self esteem and becomes a nut case from you telingl her that ****.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    honestly bro dont do it if you suggest she start going to the gym with you and she comes off as to lazy to care about her health then move on. if she was chubby when you started dateing her then i would think you are fighting losing battle. ya could just enjoy the sex with her and keep it at that. changing a woman is equal to useing you cock as a hammer!! its just isnt going to work

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Voila!

Need I say more?

Red

I came to this thread to post that pic, you beat me to it!

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    i love that pic thinking it is going to be my new desktop

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I didn't know so many guys on here didn't like the thicker ladies...Oh well, More for me

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    I didn't know so many guys on here didn't like the thicker ladies...Oh well, More for me
    I like thick bitches exclusively, but I hate when a fat girl refers to herself as thick.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Thanks for the advice, carlos and 1badcamaro... I think ill have to give it a try. At least there was one useful suggestion from this post, lol

Danielle is offline Female Member
    nothing you say will get her into working out and stick with it............sure calling her fat will get her ass in the gym for a week or 2, tops..........but she has to do it because SHE wants too...........and if she thinks your a "freak" for drinking protein shakes........then she has a LONG way to go........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Maybe sit her down and explain why you workout and why you are a freak for drinkin protein shakes. Maybe show her some older pics of you before you started working out. Hopefully the change will trigger something in her mind. Try to get her to try it out because you want her to. It's not that big of a deal to ask someone that if you are with them.

Take her to the gym on a day you dont plan on doing much,because all the attention would have to go on her and what she can and cannot do. Try to make it someone entertaining for her. Just something at least to spark her interest. Explain to her that she cannot look like one of those testosterone filled freak ladies by doing that,and also tell her it will take a little bit of time to notice the results.

Hopefully it will work out. If not then your going to owe her for trying something out you like. Your as$ might be in the ballet before the nights over lol

AnabolicAlien Guest

hehe...

i just tell my girlfriends they'd look even more amazing if they'd work out. it almost always works. you can at least get them to go to the gym a few times. help train them. my friends are all trainers and i get them to help too. they get hooked.

lead by example. let them know that the body is important to you. if they make snide remarks about your shakes, bars, healthy diet - just ask them flat out of they're serious. if they say yes ask the girl if she likes how you look. when she says yes tell her to shut the fu ck up.

if that fails i usually dump/fire them. i can't be with someone who refuses to take care of their own body... the last thing i need is to end up in 10 years with some pig who sits on the couch all day eating cereal right out of the box with her bare hands watching tv.

E.T.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Roll her lard ass in flour and spank her with a roll of cookie dough. If that doesn't get tubby to the gym, nothing will.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    This is a no win situation. The long walks thing is good . If you bring up her weight it's the death roll, If you like her don't do it. I liked (married now) women in all shapes and sizes (not fat) just because she's a little curvy who cares. With your age (college I think) a lot of girls still carry some "baby fat", at this point there are only two directions to go up or down. Stick around and see how it turns out.

If she starts eating 4 loaded baked potatoes and 15 lbs of rib tips for each meal after you get seroius............... dump her.

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    haha, those fools. I like the thick the ones too.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    If that doesn't get tubby to the gym, nothing will.
    Leave a trial of cookies from her front door step to a treadmill at the gym.

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Leave a trial of cookies from her front door step to a treadmill at the gym.
    now that is priceless....lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information