Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Ashton Kutcher is such a fag.... I HATE him with a passion... the way he looks, his personality, everything. Loud and annoying.

helios is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    jim carey, nicole kidman (freakin albino) :spudnikgh
    hey hey hey...don't hate bc she doesnt have a hot tan. Anyway...who else sucks? hmmm i hate to say it but adam sandler has fallen off. same shiznit everytime he makes a movie. or how about anna nicole smith, does she count?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Both Annakin Skywalkers from 1 & 2. Brutal acting...especially in 2.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I hate Pauly Shore

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Jeff Goldblum is a total putz.

qccat is offline Associate Member
    Keanu Reeves is a given, Paul walker is right behind him and is pretty much the same guy IMO, makes me laugh out loud. Jackie Chan fits his roles but I recently saw on Leno where he said he wants to expand his roles....That could make for a "worst ever" performance. Jet Li can fight but he wasn't exactly a display of brilliance in The One. My personal favorite.....Dolph Lundgren. haha wow.

Another vote for Ashton Sausage... Sorry but if acting was based on talent this guy would have never left his front door. Teeny bopper girls are the only thing that keeps this guy around.

Andy Dick is a joke. David Spade is another girl wanna be. I was flipping through the channels and seen Kevin Bacon on some sitcom. WTF did he do to himself. I never cared for him but my god he looks like he lost his penis and totally turned into a chick.

In conclusion, I hate about any actor that resembles a female or acts like a female. I clearly wonder if any of those guys ran a gram of test a week if any of them would have higher testosterone levels then estrogen.

Quote Originally Posted by goodtobeapimp
    Another vote for Ashton Sausage... Sorry but if acting was based on talent this guy would have never left his front door. Teeny bopper girls are the only thing that keeps this guy around.

Andy Dick is a joke. David Spade is another girl wanna be. I was flipping through the channels and seen Kevin Bacon on some sitcom. WTF did he do to himself. I never cared for him but my god he looks like he lost his penis and totally turned into a chick.

In conclusion, I hate about any actor that resembles a female or acts like a female. I clearly wonder if any of those guys ran a gram of test a week if any of them would have higher testosterone levels then estrogen.
    haha

kevin bacon threw in the towel with "hollow man"
    anyway if you are ever looking for something to watch Check out Will and Grace or some Queer Eye for the Straight guy haha. Those are the kind of actors you could lengthen your post with. man you had me rollin'

oh yeah...Bill Pullman. he sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by helios
    oh yeah...Bill Pullman. he sucks.
    he had that one speech in Independence Day... yeah, that **** near ruined the movie

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    there are so many,, but from the top of my head

Jennifer Lopez
    JLo can do no wrong. I don't care if she makes you laugh during a movie about 9/11, she is a great and beautiful woman. Beyonce too. They are the best actors in the world based soley on their looks. Looks are 99% of it IMO.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Ashton Kutcher is such a fag.... I HATE him with a passion... the way he looks, his personality, everything. Loud and annoying.
    "I'm Ashton Kutcher and I am awesome, where is my trucker hat"....that kid is such a tool...

Hugh Grant
    Matthew Broderick
    Ben Affleck

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Hugh grant is a complete tool also.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    JLo can do no wrong. I don't care if she makes you laugh during a movie about 9/11, she is a great and beautiful woman. Beyonce too. They are the best actors in the world based soley on their looks. Looks are 99% of it IMO.
    Im not trying to sound like a douche bag, but i think most people find them as bad actors bc well, they have no talent. Don't get me wrong, I love JLo's excessive backside just as much as the next guy, but it all gets boring after a while if there isnt anything at least somewhat intellectually stimulating about the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by helios
    Im not trying to sound like a douche bag, but i think most people find them as bad actors bc well, they have no talent. Don't get me wrong, I love JLo's excessive backside just as much as the next guy, but it all gets boring after a while if there isnt anything at least somewhat intellectually stimulating about the movie.
    I don't need to be intellectually stimulated by a women. I have zero interest in their minds. I only act like I do until I get them in bed. So for me the extensive backside is enough.

I don't need to be intellectually stimulated by a women. I have zero interest in their minds. I only act like I do until I get them in bed. So for me the extensive backside is enough.
    that's quality

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    i think JLo should rather stick to singing and be looked as a professional in what she is doing. After Salina it went downhill from there. She is the Latina version of a ditsy blond.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    JLo . She is the Latina version of a ditsy blond.
    Exactly, so whats the problem?????? Who doesnt like ditsy blondes???

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Ben Affleck is a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Ben Affleck is a tool.
    So true, I forgot about him. he's another one. Chris Tucker has also hit my sh1t list, except for Friday he's pretty good in that.

I haven't seen a lot of young actors I care for at all. Pacino,Nicholson,De Niro, and some others could act with a variety. They dont have to be in just "I'm going to kill u" movies or " I'm pretty. Look at me. I'm cool." Everyone today seems to try to do it all in one film. If your going to be the bad guy,be him. If your going to walk around playing a pretty boy, go head. Now when your being pretty and killing people,while still fockin the hot chick. Screw that. Noone can have it all.

VIXI is offline Female Member
    went into this thread with the intentions of divulging how much I hate Woody Allen...but looks like you beat me to it....the freak makes my skin crawl...

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Keanu Reeves indeed!

He is head to head with Adam Sandler... god am I the only one who thinks he's NOT FUNNY and terribly annoying? God I hate Sandler.

John Goodman has done decent work, but he should be SHOT AND PISSED ON for daring to show his face in Blues Brothers II... what a scandal that was!

Jean Claude VanDamme simply sücks... he's about as interesting to watch as sweat dripping off a gorilllas scrotum.

Woody Allen doesn't just sück, he's beyond that! Makes one wonder how ANYONE can like such a little whiney runt.

Vin Diesel... come on now... I've seen 5 year olds with more acting ability (and probably a higher IQ too!)

Hulk Hogan or Mr. T ... I am sorry but ANY movie with those dudes is a total and complete waste of film! I've taken ****s that were more interesting than those guys.

I could go on forever...

Red

i forgot about Chris Klein, "oz" from American Pie, he's horrible. I also despise Brenden Frasier....he's best in Encino man when he doesnt speak

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information