Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iq

twosocks40 is offline Member

Iq

Just wondering who knows what their IQ is. Mine is 127.

-B

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I won't answer, cuz u won't believe me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Iq-internet_cock.jpg  

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    145 when i did it in high school, but college and drinking MAY have lowered the number just a little.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I know mine. I was tested by two different psychologists. But I think I'll keep the results to myself.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    My dads is between 165-170, hes probably the smartest person Ive ever met. I dont like to tell mine tho.

Juice a go-go is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Does anybody remember Forest Gump's IQ from the movie

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    My dads is between 165-170, hes probably the smartest person Ive ever met. I dont like to tell mine tho.
    Your dad must be the smartest man in the world. 170 is the highest possible score.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Your dad must be the smartest man in the world. 170 is the highest possible score.
    stephen hawkings is over 200. anyway asking questions like this is pointless, you will never get a true answer, too much ego involved.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Never took one. While it would be interesting, I see no point I guess.... What age are you supposed to take it at? I mean as you get farther along through school, you get smarter. Do those kind of things matter when taking one?? I have basically no clue what it all involves.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sin
    stephen hawkings is over 200. anyway asking questions like this is pointless, you will never get a true answer, too much ego involved.
    Yeah, it's kind of like asking about peoples dick size. You'll get very few true answers.

Read post number 2 ...

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    Never took one. While it would be interesting, I see no point I guess.... What age are you supposed to take it at? I mean as you get farther along through school, you get smarter. Do those kind of things matter when taking one?? I have basically no clue what it all involves.
    it is not supposed to change, it is supposed to be inherent to you. however to prove how stupid it is the same people that say that you cant change it say that you can change it by 10 or more points by studying mathematics.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    it is not supposed to change, it is supposed to be inherent to you. however to prove how stupid it is the same people that say that you cant change it say that you can change it by 10 or more points by studying mathematics.
    After I took 4 years of logic and math classes, mine went up 30 points. It's a BS metric IMO.

IQ doesn't mean a great deal.....as children, you can argue that those with higher IQs should be challenged a bit more, but there's no guarantee that they will be interested in the material, even though they have an above normal aptitude for "learning". A high IQ can be both good and bad......it's nice to be able to comprehend things that may take others much longer to understand, but it can also complicate things that are actually rather simple. Your IQ is your potential to learn and nothing more. It, theorteically, doesn't change. Nobody really ever comes anywhere close to their potential anyway, but a higher IQ can allow one to reach a level that others with lower IQs would have to work much harder to reach. It's like bragging about your height.....you have absolutely nothing to do with it....I'm much more impressed by someone that attempts to make the most of their potential, whatever it may be.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    IQ doesn't mean a great deal.....as children, you can argue that those with higher IQs should be challenged a bit more, but there's no guarantee that they will be interested in the material, even though they have an above normal aptitude for "learning". A high IQ can be both good and bad......it's nice to be able to comprehend things that may take others much longer to understand, but it can also complicate things that are actually rather simple. Your IQ is your potential to learn and nothing more. It, theorteically, doesn't change. Nobody really ever comes anywhere close to their potential anyway, but a higher IQ can allow one to reach a level that others with lower IQs would have to work much harder to reach. It's like bragging about your height.....you have absolutely nothing to do with it....I'm much more impressed by someone that attempts to make the most of their potential, whatever it may be.
    Great post Einy..... You said it better than I could have...

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I had to go through management assessment testing for a job. I had a professional IQ done...not some internet one...and I scored a 131. That score is still above the bell curve. Not to be cocky here...but anyone who scores 135+ is full of sh*t!!

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    but anyone who scores 135+ is full of sh*t!!
    Why would you say that? 135 is a very good score. I assume you took the SB test, but obviously there are people that score above 135 too.
    You're right though, the internet tests are ridiculous. they are so limited. they also test a lot of acquired knowledge, which has nothing to do with IQ. The emode test, for example, was capped at something like 154, so you were limited to that score no matter what your real IQ was. A real IQ test is pretty exhausting, 1-2 days, depending on the test. Still pointeless IMO.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Yeah, it's kind of like asking about peoples dick size. You'll get very few true answers.
    Thats not accurate, I'll be honest on both.
    Penis - 15 inches long 8 inches thick last name all mighty first name is dick

IQ - 209

qccat is offline Associate Member
    man those hasselhoff pics just keep gettin better and better. I'm gonna try to find one of Scott Baio

Why would you say that? 135 is a very good score. I assume you took the SB test, but obviously there are people that score above 135 too.
    You're right though, the internet tests are ridiculous. they are so limited. they also test a lot of acquired knowledge, which has nothing to do with IQ. The emode test, for example, was capped at something like 154, so you were limited to that score no matter what your real IQ was. A real IQ test is pretty exhausting, 1-2 days, depending on the test. Still pointeless IMO.
    I’m not saying that 135 is unparalleled. I was referring to people on here...b/c I would guarantee they are exaggerating. Statistically speaking...the chance of anyone on this board having a 135+ is slim. Anything above 130 is considered a relatively high score for the general population. Only 2.2% of the population scores 130 or higher. Let’s not get into the alleged biases though.
    Last edited by Money Boss Hustla; 07-12-2004 at 12:02 AM.

I’m not saying that 135 is unparalleled. I was referring to people on here...b/c I would guarantee they are exaggerating. Statistically speaking...the chance of anyone on this board having a 135+ is slim. Anything above 130 is considered a relatively high score for the general population. Only 2.2% of the population scores 130 or higher. Let’s not get into the alleged biases though.
    There's 25000 members on AR, so that means, statistically, that there are well over 500 members with IQs of 130+

There's 25000 members on AR, so that means, statistically, that there are well over 500 members with IQs of 130+
    HAHAHA!!!!

AR = Mensa!!

I cant tell if you are being sarcastic or not, but I can assure you 170 isnt the highest score possible. It also depends which test you take, as they are all scored differently. And yes he is smart as $hit. Would you like me to send you the tapes of the 7 times he was on Jeopardy to satisfy your doubts?

I had to go through management assessment testing for a job. I had a professional IQ done...not some internet one...and I scored a 131. That score is still above the bell curve. Not to be cocky here...but anyone who scores 135+ is full of sh*t!!
    I also took a professional test from my school psych. On my high school entrance exam they had a way to determine IQ and mine should have been about 140. She wasnt supposed to tell me, but the woman who gave me the test said mine was 145. I took it when I was 15. I also know that I wasnt the most intelligent person in my class. So to say that anyone who says they are over 135 is full of it isnt very accurate. There are a lot of smart people out there.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Me are the most bestest IQ haver. They don't be gooder IQ's than me. Me are sad now. Me have to do pluses and adds and minuses and times tables. Bye bye.

AnabolicAlien Guest

hahaha

HAHAHA...

This post made me realize once again... Do you guys know how many people I know with high IQ's that are on welfare? The IQ really doesn't mean much unless you're willing to fully apply it and in the right direction.

I'm never impressed with IQ's.

E.T.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    WOW, didn't think so many people would get wound up over an iq question. I wasn't saying your iq is the value of your life or anything. LOL Not sure excactly what you were saying blown_sc, but congradulations on the internet cock.

-B

Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    WOW, didn't think so many people would get wound up over an iq question. I wasn't saying your iq is the value of your life or anything. LOL Not sure excactly what you were saying blown_sc, but congradulations on the internet cock.

-B
    All i meant was that most ppl wouldn't be honest that's all, hence my pic..there is no proof... that's all

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I am between 118 and 132. I have taken a bunch of test and that is the range of scores I have gotten. I figure thats not bad for a guy who never finished 9th grade.

Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    I am between 118 and 132. I have taken a bunch of test and that is the range of scores I have gotten. I figure thats not bad for a guy who never finished 9th grade.
    It has little to do with your education though Mart... that would be considered acquired knowledge, correct?
    I always knew you were a bright one though...

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    It has little to do with your education though Mart... that would be considered acquired knowledge, correct?
    I always knew you were a bright one though...
    You are right but I do believe that people with higher education are going to score a little higher do to more use of their brain. I hardly ever use mine and don't plan on starting any time soon.

True enough, trains you on how to solve problems, and be fully analytical, which comes in handy for such tests....

Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    I hardly ever use mine and don't plan on starting any time soon.
    And we wouldn't have it ANY other way!

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    I took a mensa test a few years ago and scored 138.To be accepted you needed to be 145 or over i guess us british are just very clever indeed lol

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    I cant tell if you are being sarcastic or not, but I can assure you 170 isnt the highest score possible. It also depends which test you take, as they are all scored differently. And yes he is smart as $hit. Would you like me to send you the tapes of the 7 times he was on Jeopardy to satisfy your doubts?
    Wasn't being sarcastic. The IQ tests that I took indicated that 170 was the best score for an adult. Kids under 16 could score as high as 230. If I'm wrong, sorry. That's cool that your dad was on Jeopardy. I'm trying out myself when the bus comes to town.

MBH, my IQ has been tested at 151, 150, 152 over three tests. I don't really care if anyone believes that because I don't brag about it - I'd rather tell them how I have to tuck my weiner in my boot.

I'm trying out myself when the bus comes to town.

MBH, my IQ has been tested at 151, 150, 152 over three tests. I don't really care if anyone believes that because I don't brag about it - I'd rather tell them how I have to tuck my weiner in my boot.
    This is the first time I won't suggest that the bus is a short one... I'm disappointed...

I also took a professional test from my school psych. On my high school entrance exam they had a way to determine IQ and mine should have been about 140. She wasnt supposed to tell me, but the woman who gave me the test said mine was 145. I took it when I was 15. I also know that I wasnt the most intelligent person in my class. So to say that anyone who says they are over 135 is full of it isnt very accurate. There are a lot of smart people out there.
    A high school IQ exam? Give me a break! Might as well be an internet exam. No offense bro...but they're not a professional exam so your score is quite inflated. It's not truly indicative of your IQ. There are a large number of tests with different scales. The result on one test of 125 can be the same as a score 140 on another test.

Wasn't being sarcastic. The IQ tests that I took indicated that 170 was the best score for an adult. Kids under 16 could score as high as 230. If I'm wrong, sorry. That's cool that your dad was on Jeopardy. I'm trying out myself when the bus comes to town.

What kind of IQ test? Who moderated it?

See my point above on scoring.

http://www.us.mensa.org/join_mensa/testscores.php3

The test most commonly given in High school is the CTCS, and it does correlate well with the scores of the SB and Wechsler tests

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I ttok that test and scored 138 once and 140 another time. I even thought about trying to join MENSA, but why would I want to be THE Forrest Gump of MENSA.

I think common sense is a lot more valuable than IQ in most cases. I've seen some smart mofos that are dumb as a rock socially or in terms of common sense.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information