helios is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down The friends zone

This weekend I visit a friend of mine in nyc. Had an awesome time. Last night I went to strata for Wyclef Jean's private party. Real good time. So I get back to my friend's apt with her, we both are pretty smashed.

We are laying in bed, and I make the move....of course I get shut down and get the whole "I don't want **** up another friendship bc of a stupid drunk hookup" deal. What is it with girls sticking guys in the friend zone, and not making the cross over? Like who the hell cares if its a drunk hookup? I see no hang ups about it if its just some temporary fun.

Some things I'll never understand....and women top that list. Sorry just had to rant a little bit- thanks.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    your friend obviously respects you, it sucks but what you should understand is that most women(many exceptions tho) consider sex more than just a physical act. its diff for us guys as we will shag anything with a hole!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    She must not be attracted to you. That whole friends thing is bull. Women want it like we do. Thats why I dont try to develop friendships with them. If I don't hit after a couple of weeks we got nothing left to talk about.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Yea, girls really like to have "guy friends" that they can be just that with. I hope you didnt ruin her respect level towards you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    your friend obviously respects you, it sucks but what you should understand is that most women(many exceptions tho) consider sex more than just a physical act. its diff for us guys as we will shag anything with a hole!
    very true. Its something that nags me in the back of my mind though when it comes to this girl. On occasion its almost torturous being friends with her bc I want her so badly. <sigh> oh well, you win some and lose some. Actually come to think of it, being in the friend zone, I have probably about a 20% recovery record going from friend to hook up. Not good odds at all. I guess im just going to stop befriending girls and just go for them as hook-ups. I think that way I can keep my sanity together.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    She must not be attracted to you. That whole friends thing is bull. Women want it like we do.
    This crossed my mind also. Bruise to the ego, but i guess i would respect it better if that was said out right.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    If you are ODB like in your avatar then i'm not surprized she wasnt attracted to u, btu in any case you should stay away from the 'friend-trap' because it basically means they will use you and make you think there's hope...and it will only waste the time u can be using to hookup with girls that want to be with you.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    She must not be attracted to you. That whole friends thing is bull. Women want it like we do. Thats why I dont try to develop friendships with them. If I don't hit after a couple of weeks we got nothing left to talk about.
    Jesus. Can I get an AMEN?

Thread Information