Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Ok, here are my pics..........

Maraxus is offline Banned
    I wonder what his take would be on Honey Chicken.....

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    After seein what KFC could do for a persons physique, I had to run out and stock up
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ok, here are my pics..........-cartruckbucket.jpg  

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I see a new sponsorship for Starter.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Swole, you and I have been cool for a long time and I hope we always will be. If you have beef with what I wrote...I respect that but let me explain my position.

1) Regardless of going off on you, nobody else here would agree with what he wrote. Not one word of what was siad was taken seriously. You have proven yourself, we know it's you in your pics and his rant in no way diminishes your accomplishments....nobody doubts it is you in your avatar.

2) Even though I'm one of the charter members here, and even though I've been a mod for a few years, I've not been around on a regular basis for some time. Therefore I refuse to use the ban button as I don't feel I have contributed enough recently to warrant that kind of decision making. If the other mods and admins want to ban him, I have no issue.

3) I really did feel a little sorry for the guy. I could see where this one was going to go. Seriously, even before this thread nobody really took his advice seriously. It was obvious that he gave undue criticisms to those who didn't need it and undue praise to those who could really benefit from constructive criticism. It's like nynsb (or whatever) and his 200 posts about love handles and what women want ...nobody really listens. But maybe, just maybe this guy wanted to feel like part of a fraternity, maybe he wanted to improve, maybe he just needed to lie in order to feel like he belonged. Regardless, I've already stated that posting another persons pics and trying to pass then off as your own is a one way street to DIS-VILLE and a sure fire way to lose any credibility and respect....and I think he realizes that now. I also think he may have worn out his welcome. He went off like a cannon...I expected he would. Maybe he should be banned, but as I said....I'm not the one to do that.

Anyway, that is my position, I'm no martyr and I'm not patting myself on the back, but you know I've gone to bat for you in the past (or at least did what I could to rectify a bad situation) because I feel your advice and input is invaluable. I'm not sucking up...I'm not looking for praise. If I've lost your respect because of my inaction....well...I can understand and appreciate that. I'm sure you're not the only one who feels that way. Either way, this is my one and only home on the boards and always will be. Thanks for letting me speak my mind.

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Pete235
    Swole, you and I have been cool for a long time and I hope we always will be. If you have beef with what I wrote...I respect that but let me explain my position.

1) Regardless of going off on you, nobody else here would agree with what he wrote. Not one word of what was siad was taken seriously. You have proven yourself, we know it's you in your pics and his rant in no way diminishes your accomplishments....nobody doubts it is you in your avatar.

2) Even though I'm one of the charter members here, and even though I've been a mod for a few years, I've not been around on a regular basis for some time. Therefore I refuse to use the ban button as I don't feel I have contributed enough recently to warrant that kind of decision making. If the other mods and admins want to ban him, I have no issue.

3) I really did feel a little sorry for the guy. I could see where this one was going to go. Seriously, even before this thread nobody really took his advice seriously. It was obvious that he gave undue criticisms to those who didn't need it and undue praise to those who could really benefit from constructive criticism. It's like nynsb (or whatever) and his 200 posts about love handles and what women want ...nobody really listens. But maybe, just maybe this guy wanted to feel like part of a fraternity, maybe he wanted to improve, maybe he just needed to lie in order to feel like he belonged. Regardless, I've already stated that posting another persons pics and trying to pass then off as your own is a one way street to DIS-VILLE and a sure fire way to lose any credibility and respect....and I think he realizes that now. I also think he may have worn out his welcome. He went off like a cannon...I expected he would. Maybe he should be banned, but as I said....I'm not the one to do that.

Anyway, that is my position, I'm no martyr and I'm not patting myself on the back, but you know I've gone to bat for you in the past (or at least did what I could to rectify a bad situation) because I feel your advice and input is invaluable. I'm not sucking up...I'm not looking for praise. If I've lost your respect because of my inaction....well...I can understand and appreciate that. I'm sure you're not the only one who feels that way. Either way, this is my one and only home on the boards and always will be. Thanks for letting me speak my mind.

Pete
    Good to see you around. It's been awhile.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Whoever that is that starter claims to be, has a really really small head

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Got ya back in pm's brutha, thanks.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Pete235

Pete

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    ahahahaahahahahaha - - this thread is hillarious - a lesson in why you dont lie on the internet

Swole - I would ban the guy but honestly, this is far better than banning

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    ahahahaahahahahaha - - this thread is hillarious - a lesson in why you dont lie on the internet

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON

I'm having WAY to much fun.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    does this mean the kfc diet doesnt work!

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you think Andre Avigdor is happy that someone else is getting mocked or upset that his pictures are being used as tools for such mocking?

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Do you think Andre Avigdor is happy that someone else is getting mocked or upset that his pictures are being used as tools for such mocking?
    you kiddin? he loves the free advertising!

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran

As the Rock would say....... "IT DOESN'T MATTER" lol..... This thread > *

<<LMO>>

BDTR is offline Retired

How could i be upset? These posts are buying my snazzy pseudo hipster clothes and more primo and tren !

Would you like to go from flab to fab in just three short weeks? Of course you do. Send all emails to [email protected]

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    This guy totally dug his own grave. How great is this.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr

LOL

<<LMO>>

scrapakilla is offline Associate Member
    ive never seen such a hilarious turn of events

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Starter7777 is taking a big time beating on this thread. The only thing left after this beat down is to spray paint "nWo" on him and then have Hulk Hogan play his belt like a guitar.
    Hahahah! That's one of the few things I've read that have actually made my food come through my nose. Atta boy!

Pousah is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr

...and believe me bro´s, this will REALLY happen! I know it so good by myself!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Got ya back in pm's brutha, thanks.

~SC~
    I got ya back in PM's bro....thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON

I like it if you like, it, LMFAO!!!!!!!!

~SC~

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Hahahah! That's one of the few things I've read that have actually made my food come through my nose. Atta boy!
    He's been beat down so bad that I can seriously hear the music!!

LISTEN I CAN HEAR IT NOW!!

Steroids101 is offline Member
    BDTR I want to turn from flab to fab also, I have started on dbols and icecream, do you think this will be enough or should I add some kfc in there somewhere?

birsling is offline Member
    This thread is like a train wreck. I don't want to look, but I can't help but stare! F***ing hilarious!

Quake is offline Member
    Starter7777 - You look a little freakyish in some of those pics. You got good genetics, you should have stuck at it.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    look good bro

I take it the last two viewers are outta the loop.

~SC~

Yeah Bro You Look Amazing!!!!!!

sauceman is offline Junior Member
    might want to finish reading the other 2 pages before posting... you missed a lot bros

I suggest you do the same so you can catch my joke.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I take it the last two viewers are outta the loop.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    I suggest you do the same so you can catch my joke.

wasnt referring to you maraxus. but anyways... keep it goin guys, this is making work fly by

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    ummm.... swole cat.. don't flame on me.. but cereal is actually part of my pre-contest diet...

So should i add the icecream post-workout or pre-workout?

Last edited by *Narkissos*; 07-14-2004 at 12:53 PM.

My bad sauceman. Im edgy low carbs drive me crazy. Yes this thread is pure gold. Thanks Starter777 you made my week. And please dont go we need our Jester

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    ummm.... swole cat.. don't flame on me.. but cereal is actually part of my pre-contest diet...
    Cocoa puffs of Rice Crispies?

um
    that Alpen Crunchy Bran ****
    From Wetabix

...So Maraxus.. What brand icecream should i have with my d-bol and cereal?

I don't like chowmein... could i eat pasta shells instead? ..LOL

Well Rocky Road is packed to the rim with protein as well as peanuts so yeah youve got some fats right there.

NO PASTA SHELLS ARE NO GOOD!!!! Chow mein is an essential food if you wish to aquire an impressive physique like Starter777. Get on the ball bro.

somebody needs to find out who posted dude really is

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Hello my name is Starter7777...I am a 2 year old baby throwing a tantrum. Wahh! Wahhh!
    Hustla's got me DYING

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information