Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Ok, here are my pics..........

Starter7777 is offline Junior Member

Ok, here are my pics..........

I never wanted to post because I have no recent pictures, but this the only bodybuilding comp I have ever been in....... I usually deny I was ever in them, for fear for being labled as a muscle head by my so called friends in my community, but hell, why not, everyone else is posting here, so I will.
    That's me, the tall one, and the shorter guys is my brother in law.
    The competition was back in August of 1996, and I took a decent 3rd place ranking, my bro in law to 5th. I no longer like these kind of comps, I have put on some body fat since then, and started the strength comps, which I love.
    Flame away, it doesn't bother me, I love crit as much as the next man........
    PS: the wifey is digging for more pics, I know there are some of me and my bro in law after the show, and some of use at the house afterwards, I'll get those to you as soon as possible..... Well bros, It's time to critiques starter7777, and I'll be the first to go,
    Ther first thing is, I could stand to loose some bodyfat around the ab region even though you can't see them cause of my arms, trust me, they needed work!, which I accomplished a whole year later, but that wasn't good enought then, and I believe my traps could use some serious work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ok, here are my pics..........-comp.jpg  

eacman65 is offline Member
    **** man you look huge

Thanks eacman65, I appriciate your comment.....
    I think I could have worked so much harder and could have at least got second.
    Here are a couple more pics....... Look at my abs, they are defined good, but there just a little wet! Here is one of my back as well, I think my lats could have been more spread, but oh well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ok, here are my pics..........-comp-2.jpg   Ok, here are my pics..........-comp-3.jpg   Ok, here are my pics..........-comp-4.jpg  

simplyjakked is offline Member
    abs and lower back were off a bit but you still looked real good! was gonna say arms in the side chest looked small but back double bi shows they are no joke. what were your stats in those pics?

Simplyjakked, I agree with you about the lower back, it has always been in the back of my mind about the lats and lower back....... as far as the abs go, yeah, they really could have been more dried out........ also I could have made my fore arms thicker, which they are now.
    To the best of my memory, I was around 235, but I could be wrong, give or take 5lbs.
    I believe my arms were 19 inches, but I just can't remember excatly.

Looked good bro. I would love to see some recen pics. Im sure you put even more mass (most likely a little bf because your not competing). No Flames here.

BeefCakeStew, you hit the nail on the head, I have put on mass, and bodyfat, I weighed myself last week, and I was 251lbs....... I don't have any recent pictures that convey my current body status, but I'm sure the wifey will catch me getting of the shower and snap a picture of me sooner or later!*LOL*

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Looks real good. Bump for offseason pics as you mentioned earlier in this thread.

ALSO, think you can give up a sample of your regular diet that you followed to get ready for that competition??

Thanks,

-ost

As a matter of fact I remember most of my diet that I used because it took so dang long to figure out....... even though it is very simple.
    I started 14 weeks prior, and here is what I did.
    Every morning I did cardio before breakfast, sprints as a matter of fact! Then I ate a large bowl of Rice Chex, with a banna to follow. At lunch I at 5 chicken strips from KFC alon with water. Between lunch and dinner, I snacked on pumkin seeds, and when dinner rolled around it was another bowl of checks and maybe a protien shake.
    A couple hours later I ate Chicken Chow mein from Lean Cuisine. That's all I did for 10 weeks....... and the remaining four weeks I did I loaded carbs for one week, and droped the next week, and repeated. In the carb load phase, the only thing I did different than the diet I just mentioned was, I added 3 more bowls of Rice Chex thourghout the day, and when I cut back, I substitued the chex with and low carb meal I could come up with like, lean ground beef.
    My current diet is pretty much like the carb up I mentioned, I simply eat Rice Chex throughout the day and KFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter7777
    As a matter of fact I remember most of my diet that I used because it took so dang long to figure out....... even though it is very simple.
    I started 14 weeks prior, and here is what I did.
    Every morning I did cardio before breakfast, sprints as a matter of fact! Then I ate a large bowl of Rice Chex, with a banna to follow. At lunch I at 5 chicken strips from KFC alon with water. Between lunch and dinner, I snacked on pumkin seeds, and when dinner rolled around it was another bowl of checks and maybe a protien shake.
    A couple hours later I ate Chicken Chow mein from Lean Cuisine. That's all I did for 10 weeks....... and the remaining four weeks I did I loaded carbs for one week, and droped the next week, and repeated. In the carb load phase, the only thing I did different than the diet I just mentioned was, I added 3 more bowls of Rice Chex thourghout the day, and when I cut back, I substitued the chex with and low carb meal I could come up with like, lean ground beef.
    My current diet is pretty much like the carb up I mentioned, I simply eat Rice Chex throughout the day and KFC.
    Are you serious about that diet? Either you have KILLER genetics, or your joking about your diet, or thats not really you. Even with the aid of juice, I couldnt see anyone look like that with the diet you posted. Im serious, one of the worst possible diets ive seen posted in a while. Rice Chex and KFC? I wish it were only that easy.

Also, if you arent training for a specific sport, its pretty well known that sprinting or doing cardio above the recommended heart rate for fat burning will burn muscle as well as fat.

-ost

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am interested in knowing what kind of gear you took that cycle to get ready for the comp?

I'm totally serious about the diet bro, I stopped taking gear back in the early 90's.
    Think about it, it really is a kick a** diet, at least for me........ I eat these huge bowls of Rice Chex, with skim milk or 2 percent, good source of protein in the milk, and mass amounts of carbs! And depending on whether your cutting or not, eat a large or smaller bowl. KFC, it's excellent, just the chicken strips at least, lean white chicken, loaded to the brim with protein, which I usually eat right after working out, pluse the bread coating is a great source for post workout carbs.......... it's a great diet, look at me, I mean I'm not suberb or anything but it obviously has a good effect. I eat no junk food....... and I forgot to mention the chow mein, it has chicken, rice, veggies, and tastes great! You can't go wrong..... I have been working out for 23 years, I have had a lot of time to get to where I have gotten. Dieting is not as complex as you think, not every diet works for the same people though....... I hope this post doesn't come off sounding completly strange, but I will swear by this diet.
    As far as cardio goes, yes, to high of a heart rate for to long will cause muscle lose, but did you know a marathon runner doesn't start to lose muscle until they reach mile 21? I only did cardio 2 or 3 times a week, apparently I have some good genetics.
    Last edited by Starter7777; 07-12-2004 at 08:07 PM.

JrsyBerutich is offline New Member
    I a super impressed with the pics. You have no idea what i would give to look like that. I can't even comprehend what kind of work and disipline you must have put in.

I'd really like to hear about the strenght comps. I'm new to the game but thats what I'm intrested in. God didn't grant me the best genes but with hard work I feel i could be strong for my size.

Good luck with every thing
    nice post

To add, I don't suggest this diet as a healthy diet to anyone, this is what worked for me, and it took years to figure out what was best for me, I mean, it was that easy for me, but I watched my brother in law struggle and have to use these really weird diets to get to competition level.

JrsyBerutich, hey bro, thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it.
    There is one factor that is very important that most people don't consider, and I made this mistake early on......... and that is to look good, not only do you need proper training skills and diet, but you need TIME. It's very important, you not going to work out for three years and look awesome, unless you stay on the juice, and I don't recomend a 3 year cycle to anyone, I don't care how bad I don't like em*LoL*
    Eat good, train hard, and just give it time, have faith in yourself bro, cause I got faith in you........... I'm really not a bad guy like some make me out to be, and I will respect them and not mention any names. If you ever need any tips for your particular training program, pm me anytime.
    peace out bro.
    I'll try to bring up a seperate thread and tell all about the strength comps.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Rice Chex and KFC?????? I'm not ready to call bull$hit yet, but something is smelling fishy.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Rice Chex and KFC?????? I'm not ready to call bull$hit yet, but something is smelling fishy.
    I just chose to ignore it myself brutha.

~SC~

Tell ya what, it's not just Rice Chex and KFC, your forgeting chicken chow mein, protien shakes, bananas, and I throw in some other stuff occasionaly, don't knock till you try it, that's all I'm saying about my diet, and that was not meant to flame.
    You know where I got the idea for KFC, Lee priest, that's where, in his offseason, he said in an interview that he just ate it constantly! Of course I assumed that before a comp, he would drop it, and he probably did, but I like it so much I just couldn't give it up, and only eat it once a day, it's not like it's that big of a deal.
    Swole Cat,
    I really looked up to you, your diet knowledge is awesome, and I don't know what your problem with me is,,,,,,,,,, just because I have a different opinion than you....... Even after what you called me in one of your posts, that doesn't bother me, I still admire you knowldge, and will continue to!
    I have never said one thing to put you down, if you don't like what I have to say, that's fine, but to just flame the hell outta me when I ain't said anything to you? Hey man, I've seen you pics, they look awesome, but obviously what I do works for me? are you upset cause I don't look like a little sitck bug like you thought? Well, I'm no arnold, but I obviously know what I'm doing.
    Last edited by Starter7777; 07-12-2004 at 08:31 PM.

Oh yeah, I forgot the chicken chow mein. Silly me.

Yeah, remember the chow mein.......... Look, has anyone ever did this despite how silly it sounds? I used to think when I was first starting how silly it would be to drink protien shakes, but they work! Hey ya'll asked to see the pics, you guys asked for the diet,,,,,,,, believe it works, believe it doesn't, I'm through with this thread...........
    Last edited by Starter7777; 07-12-2004 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter7777
    Yeah, remember the chow mein.......... Look, has anyone ever did this despite how silly it sounds? I used to think when I was first starting how silly it would be to drink protien shakes, but they work! Hey ya'll asked to see the pics, you guys asked for the diet,,,,,,,, believe it works, believe it doesn't, I'm through with this thread...........
    Yeah, everyone believes those pics are you bro. Really we all believe you! Why would we not believe you?

1) Because yesterday and days before every post you made was a flame and demeaned all other members and their progress/physiques? 2) Because you were warned, almost got banned, so you dug up pics out of no-where and claimed they are you to thus "change your demeanor and tone" so as to not get banned?

Nah, that would never happen!!! Those pics just have to be you, why on earth would anyone lie, no one lies.

The diet bro, let's not even go there. Half of America eats like that, and they look like Rosie O'Donnel. Anyone w/half a brain can tell you chow mein, KFC, and cereal are HORRID. The tall tales reach the clouds when the information presented has no validity at all.

I could care less if that is you or not, my problem does not lie w/your physique. It lies w/your attitude and blatant disrespect of other members when they post their pics. You came off as a straight (__!__) hole, period.

I too am done however. Glad we are all done.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 07-12-2004 at 08:45 PM.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I only eat BigMacs and Count Chocula....here's my pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla

Dude, you made me do a spit take!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Oh yeah, I forgot the chicken chow mein. Silly me.
    Dont forget the banana's and milk.

BTW, where is the smilie of the gay hand slap?? It would of been put to good use here??

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla

Holy **** LMFAO.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

kfc

****! all this time i could have been eating kfc everyday? ****it!

pic

if this is really you why would you say this?

"I always considered entering in them, but I don't like to show off my muscle mass, I only lift for my own personal pleasure"

Starter7777
    Junior Member Join Date: Jun 2004

I used to judge contests quiete a bit in my day, but now I don't, I guess I just got tired of it............ I always considered entering in them, but I don't like to show off my muscle mass, I only lift for my own personal pleasure, and I never remove my shirt for anyone, but I don't have to, I'm not out to please them....... However, I adore strength competitions, I recently took first in one the other day//// so I'm very proud of myself! The bodybuilder comps are much harder to compete in, at least in my opinion, there are so many variables to consider.
    Devourer, in response to your question, the first two from the left are superior, but but only a couple variables....... I'll go so far as to say he's a debatable 2nd placer, which is wonderful.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Since we're posting pics... i went from flab to fab and fat to fit all while wipping my friends and family into shape in only a few months eating nothing but dianabol and icecream!

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Since we're posting pics... i went from flab to fab and fat to fit all while wipping my friends and family into shape in only a few months eating nothing but dianabol and icecream!

the used furniture salesman andre

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training

i thought you were all natural

OMG this thread has turned straight hilarious........

BDTR is crazy for that one, , but how true it is.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    if this is really you why would you say this?

"I always considered entering in them, but I don't like to show off my muscle mass, I only lift for my own personal pleasure"

Starter7777
    Junior Member Join Date: Jun 2004
    Ouch, warning, critical blow!!

~SC~

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    HAHAHAHa

what a friggen joke.

I eat dog shat and drink JD straight as my PWO.... in case starter you didnt know .... thats post workout ofcoursethatsyouinthosePics.

ohhh yah ... and I swap eating banannas sometimes with watching porn
    EH.. its WORKS FOR ME!!! ... swole, dont rag on that please.

I'll post pics later .... thanks for your time.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    I swear I know that guy in the first picture. I think he competes locally near me. I will find some pics of him in the next couple days and try to see who Colonel Sanders really is

BDTR is offline Retired
    Swole dont be a hater just cus i got what you want! Chest acne!!

Seriously folks, check out my year end review.

Not only did i wip myself into shape as well as my wife and mother in-law but i also wipped by dog into shape as well!

From fat -

To FIT!!!! -

is that your new dog bdtr? my sis has one and all it does is fart!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Nah, mines still a pup.

Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    is that your new dog bdtr? my sis has one and all it does is fart!

qccat is offline Associate Member
    i wanna hear about the "brother-in-law's" diet! Does he eat at rival Lee's chicken or maybe Popeyes? Which ever it is, who placed higher?? could be big publicity for these nutritional restaurants. But im not knockin it....until I try it

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Swole dont be a hater just cus i got what you want! Chest acne!!

Seriously folks, check out my year end review.

Not only did i wip myself into shape as well as my wife and mother in-law but i also wipped by dog into shape as well!

From fat -

To FIT!!!! -

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! BDTR I just spit out some of my protein drink after seeing this post lol

<<LMO>>

50%Natural is offline Respected Member

looks like somebody got
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ok, here are my pics..........-misc16.jpg  

Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information