Honest Abe is offline Associate Member

anyone had a threesome with your wife our girlfriend?

if you did how were things afterward, i'd love to hear some experiences, i'm thinking about it with my girlfriend ....mmmmmm.....?????

decadbal is offline Banned
    i did but not with a wife, with a few chicks in college, nothin ever was awkward post the 3some, we did it a few times and switched chicks a few times as well.. good memories.. i wish all women realized they were whores before college so it wouldnt take 4 years to bring it out of em..lol

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    after you are done, tell the other guy he needs to take off.....j/k. never done that with a significant other

mass junkie is offline banned
    I did a while back with my wife......... we thoroughly discussed it before hand and after....shes the one who wanted it well so did I ..but shes the one who instigated it......awwww bringing back memories

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i wish all women realized they were whores before college so it wouldnt take 4 years to bring it out of em..lol
    My first request for quote of the month is a DOOZY! Hilarious DD...

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    My first request for quote of the month is a DOOZY! Hilarious DD...
    i do what i can bro..lol

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I have done with a g'f once didnt like her after that. I have done it with strange girls that was ok but I started getting pushed out. The best is to do it with a girl your have had sex with before, and a stranger. I would never do it with someone I really liked again because I lost all respect for her

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i do what i can bro..lol
    It has been posted... go make your mark lol...

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd think long and hard (excuse the pun )before doing something like that with my wife (if I had one). threesomes can be a lot of fun, but they can backfire too.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    With neither, im to young for all that commitment. Over 4th of july weekend though, at a house party, everyone starts leaving, these two chicks were just messed up as were me and my friend. We could tell they wanted it though. So we each pick one. We are all in the same room, different couches. Then after awhile, they push us each off them and tell us to watch, so we grab a beer and watch as they go at it dirty lesbo style. Not technically a 3some, but FCKIN awesome way to start the 4th of july weekend.

oh i think i'm gonna do this one, now i just have to find a girl that sexy enough for my gf, she is picky

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    do not do it....... too many issues with self worth... etc...

if you have to do it... do it while on vacation, and pick up a local hottie..

but never at home..

It's like watching someone else play with your favorite toy..... not good............
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I would advise against it with someone that you care about. Been there once with my ex-husband and our best friend. It caused some hard feelings afterwards.

People start out thinking they can be cool with it...but when it's all over with...we are human and start thinking about little things....did he enjoy her more than me? Is he gonna hook up with her again without me..behind my back... etc.

JMO
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

first off its another girl. and i don't feel threatened by another girl at all. my gf is basically doing it for me cause she knows i'll love it, and she likes girls too, but she's never been with one. So shes givin me a few rules, i can watch but i can't touch the other girl. So maybe its not a real threesome anyways but it sure sounds fun to me?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Ex G.F. and ex bosses wife at the same time I wish I could remember every detail it was unreal.

Well...if you are just watching have fun. I guess I didn't read it close enough. It's when you jump in and start participating it might get ugly. Not for you....but for your girl.

Mine was an all out free for all....and it caused some problems afterwards. Not that we didn't have problems before...it just aggrevated them.

Have a "ball".
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    My wife and I tried it once.......had a good time and no hard feelings at all. But it has a lot to do with maturity and how well you know each other. I'm not the jelous type, if a guy could win a woman away from me then that's just the way it's too be.

However I'd never let anyone play with my Hot Wheels collection. So long as they don't do that everything is cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    My wife and I tried it once.......had a good time and no hard feelings at all. But it has a lot to do with maturity and how well you know each other. I'm not the jelous type, if a guy could win a woman away from me then that's just the way it's too be.

However I'd never let anyone play with my Hot Wheels collection. So long as they don't do that everything is cool.

Your WIFE????? Now you tell me. You SLUT! I'm so ashamed

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Wouldn't do it at all. It's not my thing...I like being monogamous.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Your WIFE????? Now you tell me. You SLUT! I'm so ashamed
    Hold it! I'm no hound dog......we're seperated now. What kind of guy do you think I am? I couldn't say ex cause I haven't gotten a divorce yet.

Can I get that in writing?????

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    Then after awhile, they push us each off them and tell us to watch, so we grab a beer and watch as they go at it dirty lesbo style. Not technically a 3some, but FCKIN awesome way to start the 4th of july weekend.
    you just became my new hero bro!

been a long time since I've seen two chicks go at it...

Flasher is offline Associate Member
    Hehehe...gotta plead the fith on this one.....

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Can I get that in writing?????
    And notorized!

LOL ok...I'll pm you my address

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Honest Abe
    if you did how were things afterward, i'd love to hear some experiences, i'm thinking about it with my girlfriend ....mmmmmm.....?????
    Never do it if you're in love and in a serious relationship. It will f uck it up, big time. Why would you want to share someone you love with someone else? I wouldn't.

Now if you're just screwing around, go for it, have fun.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    first off its another girl. and i don't feel threatened by another girl at all. my gf is basically doing it for me cause she knows i'll love it, and she likes girls too, but she's never been with one. So shes givin me a few rules, i can watch but i can't touch the other girl. So maybe its not a real threesome anyways but it sure sounds fun to me?
    Well, basically your gf is asking for permission to cheat with a woman. Allowing you to watch is just her way of including you so she technically won't be cheating. What happens when she likes it? What happens when she decides to start seeing other women behind your back? It's just a big mess waiting to happen.

I'd never do it with someone I cared about. If my gf desires more then I, then she desires him or her without me.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Well, basically your gf is asking for permission to cheat with a woman. Allowing you to watch is just her way of including you so she technically won't be cheating. What happens when she likes it? What happens when she decides to start seeing other women behind your back? It's just a big mess waiting to happen.

This is the truth bro She is testing the waters to be a blatant cheater

Pork Chop is offline Member
    Double standard.

If she's allowed to touch so should you.
    She can receive oral but you can't???
    If the other woman eats your girl she must eat you as well. Otherwise she may as well go alone and do her alone.

One of the rules my girl and i go by.

Thread Information