Terinox is offline The One & Only

Which movie is this?

Howdy,

Long long time ago, maybe like 6 or 7 years ago I saw an old movie, probably made in the 80's, and I'm guessing it was fairly popular for it's time.

Anyways, the storyline of the movie goes like this, some old rich guy has lots of family and they all go visit him on a holiday (mostly to suck up to him and get all his money once he dies). So, lots of things happen throughout the movie, but near the end, it appears suddenly the old man has gone bankrupt, and so his family all desert him, except for one young couple (a nephew or something) who say they don't care if he's not a millionaire, they will take care of him and etc... Turns out the old man was faking it, and is still a millionaire, and wanted to test which of his family still really cared for him.

I just need the title or an actor in the movie to figure this out. I'm dying to find it, thanks a lot.

T.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    its a movie starring Michael J. FOX and kurt douglas i remember that movie. phuck its at the tip of my tounge!

got it its called "GREEDY"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Which movie is this?-front_greedy.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    its a movie starring Michael J. FOX and kurt douglas i remember that movie. phuck its at the tip of my tounge!
    No way? Hahaha, man, I thought it was M. J. Fox. Thank sfor the help, it might help out more if Douglas was in it too. I actually went to www.imdb.com and searched for movies that Fox was in, but none seemed to fit.

Thanks, I'll look again.

OH MAN THAT'S GREAT!! Thanks man, I've been searching a long time!!

Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    OH MAN THAT'S GREAT!! Thanks man, I've been searching a long time!!
    now you can relax. i hate it when you are trying to remember something, you know it but cant recall it. thats the worst kind of mental torture

Thread Information