nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements

Natural limitations

I wasn't sure where to post this, but here goes. Does anyone know what the average natural limit is for someone who is a 5'9" mesomorph? An average weight and/or approximate 1 rep max(+/- 25 lbs.) for the major basic lifts.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Is this for You? I ask because I believe genetics have a lot to do with limits. In my gym there is a 5'9 guy who is natural but fat and can bench a **** load. Everyones limitations are different.

If for you what are your stats?

nsa
    Yeah, its for me. Im 5'9" 180 pounds 7% BF, bench 275 for 8, squat 315 for 6, barbell row 225 for 4.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont know if there is a set limit for every body type, because obviously everyone is different. i think there definately is a limit for each person but its very hard to tell

nsa
    Im asking for an average, not what my natural limit is. Is anyone a natural bodybuilder or know of where i can find some stats on natural bodybuilders?

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    lol. natural bodybuilders. sounds weird hearing that.

Isaiah1SAS is offline Associate Member
    NSA, Hi ! The CIA could not find this and the FBI missed it when they ordered their special ad hoc unit disbanded, but the militia was sorting through the rubble of the twin towers in NYC and found some Blood Stone links and very high gasoline prices in CONUS that led them to this great site about natural body building :

http://www.naturalbodybuilding.com/

Some of the naturals are supplementing with CFR 861 because it has not been banned yet, but a Grand Jury is examining this. BigGreen says that this may all be related to cereal and I know that is a carb source. I think natural is good. Organic stimulants and steroids may one day be possible for the average American. A former nationally ranked boxer has said that ephedra/mormon tea/squaw tea is good for fitness workouts and natural.
    Last edited by Isaiah1SAS; 07-26-2004 at 05:46 PM.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    The 300-400-500 is very good for an average (AKA hargainer) trainee.

nsa
    Are you referring to 300 pound bench, 400 pound squat and 500 pound deadlift?

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Are you referring to 300 pound bench, 400 pound squat and 500 pound deadlift?
    Yes. Most of us on this board have used AAS, and I believe that 2 of 3 of these should be achieved at 190lbs. All by 200lbs bodyweight.

The average trainee I take to be 70 inches tall, 190lbs, 12-13% bf.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    havent you taken m1t and prohormones nsa? Im pretty sure i remember you writing that you viewed m1t is a steroid . Do you still consider youreslf natural anyway?

decadbal is offline Banned
    no one can guess to what you will be able to do... so just find out the hard way

NSA, will you ever supplement with AS ? What is your take on AS, body building, and health ?

nsa
    I have taken m1t. So im not natural right now, im just trying to think of how to defend myself with the natural argument when start asking me if im taking AAS during my next m1t cycle.

I think AAS are fine for your health if you use them correctly.Health becomes an issue when people get to be like 250-270 lbs. at like 5'9" with 5-6 %BF. When your that much over your natural weight you putting alot of stress on your body, not to mention that most of the bigger bodybuilders can walk anywhere without breaking a sweat.

I have taken m1t. So im not natural right now, im just trying to think of how to defend myself with the natural argument when start asking me if im taking AAS during my next m1t cycle.

I think AAS are fine for your health if you use them correctly.Health becomes an issue when people get to be like 250-270 lbs. at like 5'9" with 5-6 %BF. When your that much over your natural weight you putting alot of stress on your body, not to mention that most of the bigger bodybuilders can walk anywhere without breaking a sweat.

M1T is an AAS. Don't kid yourself buddy. You're a cheater like the rest of us.

nsa
    Ummm. I know that. I never claimed to be natural. Like i said im trying to figure out how to argue against people who will say that i must be using AAS when i do m1t again. I don't want people like my doctors and parents knowing that i am using gear.

NSA, Are you going to keep a journal ? Will it include how your interpersonal relationships change or stay the same ? When will you be big and strong enough ? What are your goals ? Do you have any speed, agility, flexibility goals ? Overall, what do you expect gear to do for you ?

decadbal is offline Banned
    im 5ft 9 about 275 with about 14%bf right now... and im in fine health, you need to learn more about health my friend.

nsa
    Isaiah, no im not going to keep a journal, don't have time for it. Big and strong enough for what? I just want to see how far i can go and maintain without begining to look un athlethic. My goals would be around 190-200 @ 5-6 %BF by the end of the year, a physique similar to frank zane's back when he won Mr. O. I want to maintain my speed and agility, i've been very fast and agile since i was a kid, I played football and ran track in high school.
    Last edited by nsa; 07-28-2004 at 11:50 AM.

nsa, speed and agility... yes. That's a great goal.

nsa
    Its not really a goal to gain in either area, just to maintain and get a little stronger at the same time.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    decadbal, I said a low BF%. You have around 40 pounds of fat compared about 13-14 pounds of fat. Thats a big difference in the amount of muscle you have from the example i stated. So that would mean you would get alot more winded doing anything than you do now. I don't consider being over 250 with a 5 %BF at that height being healthy. Too much stress on your heart and endocrine system. I know about health, im a exercise science and physiology major in my senior year of college.

Isaiah, no im not going to keep a journal, don't have time for it. Big and strong enough for what? I just want to see how far i can go and maintain without begining to look un athlethic. My goals would be around 190-200 @ 5-6 %BF by the end of the year, a physique similar to frank zane's back when he won Mr. O. I want to maintain my speed and agility, i've been very fast and agile since i was a kid, I played football and ran track in high school.
    Hate to point this out to you bro but a guy 250 @ 5%bf and a guy 275 @ 15%bf have an almost identical lbm. Theres like 2 or three lbs in it. so why would carrying more bf be better and more healthy then the lighter guy? Wont the bigger guy have a greater stress on his heart?
    FYI i do agree with you tho, that both will be stressing their heart and most other organs in their body being this much larger then naturally intended.

nsa
    LOL... Prime, I didn't think about that. But yeah, its not good to be that much over your natural weight. It causes too much stress on your body, heart and endocrine system.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah1SAS
    NSA, Hi ! The CIA could not find this and the FBI missed it when they ordered their special ad hoc unit disbanded, but the militia was sorting through the rubble of the twin towers in NYC and found some Blood Stone links and very high gasoline prices in CONUS that led them to this great site about natural body building :

http://www.naturalbodybuilding.com/

Some of the naturals are supplementing with CFR 861 because it has not been banned yet, but a Grand Jury is examining this. BigGreen says that this may all be related to cereal and I know that is a carb source. I think natural is good. Organic stimulants and steroids may one day be possible for the average American. A former nationally ranked boxer has said that ephedra/mormon tea/squaw tea is good for fitness workouts and natural.

man we have to meet some day cause i want someo of the **** your on.. your posts totaly disorganize and confuse me..

man we have to meet some day cause i want someo of the **** your on.. your posts totaly disorganize and confuse me..

Humor...just having fun with nsa's initials. I hope sombody uses IRS, BATF, FBI, or DEA so I can have some more fun. :-) Speed and agility are great AS goals.

Thread Information